joined Jan 25, 2016
Gygerbeen_rtl06-1501219229391020035-img1

Just started watching this show and art like this fills my heart <3

Malibu Uploader
Yuri Danshi discussion 09 Apr 22:01
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who feels the yuri danshi pain...

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Yessss so glad this isn’t just a one shot! What a glorious day!

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
Malibu Uploader
Distortion discussion 20 Feb 01:02
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Aite, I’m on board!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Remember to support TATSUBON on Fanbox and you can see the next few chapters ahead of time!

Malibu Uploader
Yours discussion 14 Feb 22:48
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was painfully adorable, I want more of this mangakas works!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

God damn that was cute and wonderful

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

How DARE this not be a series

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

absolutely gorgeous typesetting!!!!

<3 Thank you very much! That makes me so happy lol, I spent so long on some of it and I'm glad to hear it paid off.

Oh god, it WAS fantastic. The best typesetting when you don’t even notice it, and i surely didn’t. 10/10.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I'm getting a slight hint of Yandere

Agreed

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

"Your anus sounds perfectly fine to me"

Some Shakespearian level writing right there, sucka.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

What fantastic art and a heartwarming story <3 I could read this for OnePiece-many chapters. Keep up the great work!!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Damn I love this art style! More, please!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This series is a national treasure

Malibu Uploader
Inversion discussion 12 Oct 14:29
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Order seems to be fixed.

Damn, Tima pulled off some world-class work featuring that scene. Timing, pacing, and imagery were on point. I'm blown away.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Gotta add a zero to the beginning of the single digit pages to make it ordered correctly :)

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is yuri at breakneck speed, and I'm more than okay with that.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is a fantastic little series despite the sketch feel of it, but I don't care, it's wonderful.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is funny and interesting but I already expect some people complaining about the way this portrays a serious matter such as eating disorders, self esteem, fattening or whatever,,

Also, not even subtext tag?

DS might as well tag it as yuri. We know the truth!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Ahhh swirls wine in a glass the mixture of yuri and weird shit... sips such a sweet taste, with lingering undertones of "what the fuck?"

Seriously though, what the fuck?

EDIT: Oh wait, Sudou Yumi wrote this. No happy endings here. Getting off this ship now.

last edited at Jul 27, 2021 11:12PM

Malibu Uploader
Shihen discussion 22 Jul 09:51
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I’d love to see more adult stories like this!

Likewise! This one shot was crazy with how many pages it had AND the depth of the story. This could have been a short cutesy chapter but no, Senyuu went all the way. Gonna have to check back on Senyuu's works if they're all high quality like this.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Must... not.. spoil... forum... with snarky comments about people's moral complaints 5 chapters in i mean like come on the story didn't even try to hide what it--

Phew, that was close. My monke brain almost won. Nothing more fulfilling than fighting strangers on the internet after all! (Hey mod team! Love you guys! Keep fighting!)

...Aaaaanyway, with regards to the chapter, it was kinda cool seeing the parallel between adult MC and younger MC vis a vis Senpai's ambitions. Like her younger self bottled up the horny until it overwhelmed her and she couldn't really help much, vs. adult MC uh, letting it out, as it were, and then making a stronger resolve to help her. But I also feel like younger MC would push through to help as well, if she knew the stakes. Whiiiich makes me super hype for a possible plot direction of young and adult MC working together to help Seto and then also being super horny over her, so she's caught between cute subby starry-eyed puppy dog and ara-ara onee-sama. The mix of wholesome and horny hits just right.

This about sums up how I feel. Both versions of MC are morons but the adult MC is... uh... something, though it's cute and wonderful seeing her have wholesome motives. What a weird rollercoaster. Though I feel like by now adult MC would have figured out that she's engaging in some pretty obvious harassment and that it'll come back to haunt her eventually... but (and this is a big [Seto] but) that way of thinking won't get you the ecchi tag.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

It's not often wholesome runs alongside "big tits". I'm on board for this one!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I'm extraordinarily miffed and annoyed by the lack of a yuri tag.
What kind of idiot mangaka writes a story like this one and doesn't make it yuri!?

I mean, they should at least TRY to repopulate the earth. Worth a shot.