Forum › Posts by Nevos

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Nice change of pace from all the romcom manga where things get dragged out to no end.

Nevos
Matazoro. discussion 01 Aug 05:17
joined Jan 18, 2016

Reminds me of my school time. On the day before an exam, get home from school, go to sleep, get up again and pull an all-nighter trying to cram it all in.

last edited at Aug 1, 2022 5:17AM

joined Jan 18, 2016

6 years in a row, no one can blame her for not being dedicated.

Nevos
joined Jan 18, 2016
2642837_badlavender_zari-and-lily

Wow, I was just looking through the images and about to close this one, thinking it's just some random characters until I recognised them and then looked at the tag to confirm. Really don't think I would've ever expected Duolingo characters.
Nothing is save from the yurification.

Nevos
joined Jan 18, 2016
Done

I just can't get enough of these two, one of the cutest couples ever.

Nevos
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's been a while since I've read anything from Subaru. Certainly always good to have when looking for some boobs play and the art style in general is right up my alley too.

joined Jan 18, 2016

Well she sure is cheery for someone who has just died. That really makes me curious to find out what her story exctly is, I'm sure there's a reason for her behaviour.
The mc also fell pretty quickly for her didn't she. Unfortunately, Aizawa being already dead, it's probably not going to work out in the long run with them. This kind of premise at least usually doesn't. Seems like she also has some kind of trauma involving ghosts though, so we'll see what that is all about.
I wonder how long her pretending to not see Aizawa will go on for, hopefully not too long.

As for the author, I wanted to see if they've done other manga before but seems like none so far, at least from what I can find.
They have a really nice drawing style and looking through their stuff on pixiv, yuri, cute girls and horror are clearly their favourites.

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 1:25AM

joined Jan 18, 2016

She actually went for it. I really didn't expect she'd be able to directly sniff them, at least not so early. I thought she'd just keep indirectly and secretly doing things like she has until now. Instead she convinced them to let her do it and managed to even help them by doing so.
The 20'000 iq part was no joke.

joined Jan 18, 2016

That's a lot of new characters introduced so suddenly but they do all seem interesting and unique but I don't think I'll be able to remember them all, at least not for a while, so I might also just call them classmate person for the time being. The teacher seems pretty fun too...

Among them, we've also got what's pretty obviously an official couple already!

joined Jan 18, 2016

uhoh if she tells the truth maybe she can talk Kaori into being her exclusive smell everyday. I think Kaguhara would explode if Kaori was okay and into it since Kaori thinks it's so disgusting but found someone that loves it haha.

I think that's the direction it will head towards but it might still be a bit too early for this, depending on how long the author wants the manga to go for. I do hope that eventually it will play out in a similar manner to 'Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!' though.

joined Jan 18, 2016

She really pulled a Kira in the ch5 also how much do you fucking need to investigate to know the shorts to pantsu and ass sweat ratio!? how do you get that info???? LMAO

It's how it was described in chapter 3, she's actually very intelligent. It's just that when it becomes time to properly indulge in her fetishes, her iq starts to drop towards zero.

joined Jan 18, 2016

I was expecting a butt focused chapter to be about the teacher but I'll take it. Especially with pages like "The Great Ass" one, that was just glorious.
A manga like this just has no business being drawn so well and so funny.
It was nice to see her interacting a bit more with the other students, it showed a more shy side of her, that we don't see much. At the same time it's nice that, even though she's scared of Shitori, she still didn't back down. I found it especially funny when she asked about empirical data.

So, whenever it looks like Kaguhara has an amazing, super serious look on her face, this is what she actually looks like in reality. The other one is I guess just her fantasy, what she thinks she looks like during those moments.

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 8:23AM

joined Jan 18, 2016

Love Kaguhara starting with 20,000IQ and steadily losing points as she gets closer to the core of her plan of smelling hand sweat. The fetish overtaking her brain.

Yeah her descent from genius to dunce was great.
I get the feeling that she'd actually be an ace student with perfect grades if she didn't obsess so much over fetishes. But alas, just like how she said she doesn't give a toss about the chemistry experiment in the third chapter, that same lack of interest probably extends to school in general.

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 2:29PM

joined Jan 18, 2016

So with Kaori appearing properly again, it seems that previous characters will still be relevant. I was a bit worried that it would be a new character each chapter and the older ones would be immediately forgotten. I wonder if Kaori will find out about Kaguhara's "hobbies", it seems like she might at least judging by her behaviour in the newest chapter and the very last panel of the previous one.

I'm enjoying the humour a lot so far though, never thought a manga like this could be so funny.
Also, Kaguhara really is nuts and I love her. The whole part with the environmental scent device was just hilarious.

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 2:01PM

joined Jan 18, 2016

The headmistress literally eating lily flowers really got me.

joined Jan 18, 2016

Too bad it's ended but it was really great and I'm very happy that a manga like this actually exists. It's like the author took all the things I like and put them in a manga. From the art style and designs, story, themes, the characters, really everything.

Also, yuri baby at the end is always a big plus for me.

joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah yes, just some normal physical intimacy as friends and this is a completely normal reaction to being denied said physical intimacy with friends.

At least she asked first but Hinoka's face of disappointment after Tsukushi didn't follow through says everything.

joined Jan 18, 2016

Poor Mei, she's suffering so much squeezed in there.

joined Jan 18, 2016

Can't say no to free boobs.

joined Jan 18, 2016

Why do they keep saying "heavy", is there something wrong with the earth's gravitational pull in this manga?

joined Jan 18, 2016

Nevos posted:

How many bonks would it take to get the horny out of her?

She will probably start enjoying the bonks before she gets all of them

Is there no stopping this girl?

joined Jan 18, 2016

How many bonks would it take to get the horny out of her?

Nevos
joined Jan 18, 2016
Yanjhia-1542210727783837696-img1

Poor, poor Gura, surrounded by all these feet. What is she ever going to do...

joined Jan 18, 2016

Hold up, what exactly did they do for the Undine to get the soul

joined Jan 18, 2016

If she's unqualified to wear underwear, then I guess she has no choice but to go pantsuless from now on.