Forum › Posts by ravenel

ravenel
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 04:14
joined Jan 8, 2016

Ah, those extras were great. The art really is so good looking for being so deceptively simple and sharp.

joined Jan 8, 2016

so pure wtf my blood glucose levels have skyrocketed

Before I'd even finished, I was like, I'm getting diabetes from this relentless onslaught of sweetness.

ravenel
School Zone discussion 23 Aug 17:24
joined Jan 8, 2016

Yessss, two *ei² chapters in a row, and good ones at that

ravenel
School Zone discussion 20 Aug 23:18
joined Jan 8, 2016

Jesus, I wasn't expecting this chapter out of nowhere. I didn't think we'd get the other side of that little flash we saw of why Kei cut her hair but, I gotta say, don't think she was wrong to run off in that moment. At that point Kei didn't seem ready at all.

But as deep as it was, I didn't think it was sad, just something to set the tone for what's to come.

ravenel
School Zone discussion 13 Aug 22:28
joined Jan 8, 2016

The full bodies are quite something.

https://twitter.com/mirutb/status/1281809422902157312

Damn, Yokoe has more game on that pillow than the whole of the series so far...except, ironically, the middle school version, which also gets her own pillow.

ravenel
joined Jan 8, 2016

Ahhhh, her knowing and them talking about it so nonchalantly when they've just reframed the whole story in a couple of panels.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Ahh, I've said it before but I just really love the couple here. Nana's so normal and smart and warm, a best friend without so many of the ultra-dramatic tropes, but the romance is still significant and rootable, when it comes down to it we see how important it is to them and how happy they are. It's just nice.

ravenel
joined Jan 8, 2016

I really liked how it handled the final conflict, instead of letting the confusion and mutual fear and misunderstanding linger.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Oh, so many chapters at once! I love this series,just glad I get to read even a little more.

ravenel
joined Jan 8, 2016

Such a cute, slowburning friends to more story.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Yeah, I'd take the assistant with the editor, because the lead is...a lot.

joined Jan 8, 2016

I love this version of this ship. And so many pages!

ravenel
Chandelier discussion 12 Apr 02:05
joined Jan 8, 2016

Damn, that was a roller coaster. How many huge reveals were there one after the other...

ravenel
joined Jan 8, 2016

Page 30 was payoff enough for me! I loved that particular arc, the rest just highlighted it.

ravenel
BADLAND discussion 11 Sep 18:31
joined Jan 8, 2016

Oof. Honestly, great twist, and I guess for a short story, I can't be too mad that they went for an "impactful" ending, but blah, they deserved to get away.

ravenel
Yurikon discussion 09 Jul 22:09
joined Jan 8, 2016

Gosh, these were all so fantastic. I didn't even mind the first one, dumbasses like that deserved and needed the time apart.

ravenel
APP discussion 03 Jul 22:54
joined Jan 8, 2016

Adorable. I love this pair so much, a shame they don't get much doujin. But I gotta be grateful at least some of it was from Hakka-ya.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Yesss, another chapter.

ravenel
joined Jan 8, 2016

Really loved this one. Might have teared up a bit. And all the references to the childhood stuff, aww, it was so bittersweet about lost time but so hopeful, too.

ravenel
joined Jan 8, 2016

Ah, that page when Reimu realizes what happens and blushes, then like surrenders and is like, just visit already, true romance.

ravenel
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Apr 23:39
joined Jan 8, 2016

Doctor_Hoot posted:

Author aside, I've not once read anything with lesbian vampires that wasn't seriously flawed in some way

I feel like an uncultured memeslut because the only things with lesbian vampires I can recall right now are Carmilla. Adventure Time and Homosucc.

There were two yuri manga about vampires that started like 2 years ago and you can find them here............ Both were cancelled (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Sorry to go off topic for a sec but Seifuku no Vampiress Lord was cancelled??

joined Jan 8, 2016

I really liked it. So deep, like their stories tend to be for some reason.

joined Jan 8, 2016

I actually adored this one. The art style making them looking like actual college-age adults, but the whole fwb-while-secretly-in-love-with-each-other-and-afraid-to-admit-deeper-feelings angst? Looove that setup.

I don’t get the last page

I assume Kyouko got into the elevator and then went down on purpose without waiting for Yui.

last edited at Dec 29, 2018 10:10PM

joined Jan 8, 2016

Aww, that was a super cute resolution.

joined Jan 8, 2016

I...LOVE this.