Forum › Posts by sarroush

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

One shots are so cruel. I always want more :(

sarroush
Lily Love discussion 08 Feb 17:47
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Blonde chick be assertive. The laundry scene reminded me a bit of Octave.
I miss Octave now ;-; Setsuko :(

sarroush
Collectors discussion 06 Feb 23:28
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

This was adorable. These two are possibly one of my favorite couples in manga.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

T-that ending. Eirin, you're too much of a bully.
That was some interesting art.

sarroush
Collectors discussion 28 Jan 12:16
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I absolutely love these two and I'm glad this chapter isn't 4-koma. I wish all the chapters were like this one!

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I'm soooo happy Love & Pieces got a new chapter. I was thinking about this couple today. Are there any more for them? I was trying to find the chapter where they have a conversation in their apartment, but I don't remember if it's in Fragments of Love or another one.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I just hope Dynasty-Scans isn't planning on catering to all demographics and types of series in the future like the majority of scan sites :( I read My Hero Academia already and it's relatively decent for now but I come to this site for yuri ;-;

sarroush
Butterfly discussion 24 Nov 15:53
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Hnnnngh! Freaking love Jin<3

sarroush
Milky discussion 04 Nov 23:37
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

ROFLMAO! Oh my god. I'm dying. This plot twist! At first I thought they were dating and role playing as a result, but actually being mother & daughter. 10/10 plot twist.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I haven't seen the anime, but I love it when young characters get adult versions. And these adult versions look fantastic! Cute read.

sarroush
My Beloved discussion 24 Sep 14:10
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

So is this a oneshot? Or will it continue?

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Pretty sure most of us come here to read yuri or subtext angsty girl/girl. So would be appreciated if series' like this were tagged as het. Often there are subtext oneshots not tagged as yuri, for good reason, however they're still fxf. And given that the majority of series on this site are fxf, you wouldn't expect the tag to be added to everything. But even if these two end up together, the series needs a het tag.

I'm sorry, what's SoL?

Abbreviation of Slice of Life

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 6:37PM

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Holy crap. I'm in pain.

sarroush
Opapagoto discussion 06 Aug 19:34
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I'm perfectly okay with yuri harem, since we see it so rarely. In fact, I'd actually welcome it.

sarroush
Opapagoto discussion 06 Aug 17:19
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I was royally confused at first, but it actually looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see what chapter 2 brings.
And the "mom" is really nice looking! I just hope MC doesn't end up with airplane girl cuz then it'll have been too predictable.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Just marathoned through. I love how the yuri is there but at the same time isn't. Hopefully something does end up happening between those two!
Also waiting to see if some drama unfolds in regards to Kaede finding out Akina's "plan".

last edited at Apr 28, 2014 10:21PM

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I was wondering how it would end. I guess it's sort of for the better this way.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Why would you do this to me? ;______; THESE TEARS WON'T STOP! ;____________;

sarroush
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 11:34
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

NO! NO! NO! STAY AWAY! WTH MATSURI?! STAY AWAY! NO ONE WANTS YOU! GTFO! Yuzu telling Mei she'd cook wtv Mei wanted was so cute ;____; <3 OTP. STAY AWAY MATSURI! STOP ADDING MORE DRAMA! AS IF THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY!

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Lmfaoooo oh god, that was so silly.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Yooooo!! Feels. I like the nurse. I also enjoyed the angst. Moar! Need Moar!

sarroush
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 17:21
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I HATE YOU GUYS! ;____; I was finally tempted to come back to this story!

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Okay, it's official: Maasa is my favorite character.

Same!! Really loved her in this chapter.

Ruki's & Sacchan's relationship seems more like friendship at the moment. I don't know, might be because they haven't been together for too long or they think a same-sex relationship is different than an opposite-sex one and they don't know how to react to that or I have no idea. I was rooting for Ruki when this all started but now I can't say I care for either of 'em that much at the moment.

I'm more inclined to think about Remi & Maasa who've basically become my two favorites, so I can't wait to see what happens to those two.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Guys, guys. Plot twist. She actually IS a bear!

sarroush
Citrus discussion 20 Mar 16:19
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Those scans killed me! Thanks xynkei.
Time to go back into the dark cave while I wait for chapter 10.