Forum › Posts by Moondrag

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Something I kinda realized: Yuki was the butt of so many jokes thoughtout the entire manga that her Drama Mom appearing feels kinda...a little too late?

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Just realized if you go back to Chapter and look at those bonus pages well...now I notice that they are at least after Chapter 3

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Even for just a hentai manga, the plot hurts it so bad...

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Looking at the chapter, the only thing I can say is: Man everyone's arms kinda change length from panel to panel.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Having looked up the most recent chapter raw: Apparently this series is gonna be weekly now? Since that seems to be when the next raw will be released.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

So, there is a lot I can say about this manga: Too many side characters, generally poor pacing, stupid main characters, rather bad art...but I think adamatari says it best:

This is like the love drama equivalent of a horror manga. The monster is emotional neglect and all the characters are doing the wrong things trying to fight it.

Moondrag
Ayame 14 discussion 27 Mar 22:35
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

That was uh...NOT the ending I was expecting.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Honestly reading these in order (since I just noticed them), you can notice ALL the red flags with the mother. From her reaction in the park, to Kaede's face in Ch10 page 2, to even the drawing of the 3 in the bottom left of that page.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Rereading this, in Chapter 3 it's kinda obvious she knows considering the dialogue with Yukiko is none too subtle.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Ow just looking at that binding it hurts ow

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Ha, I see that Tokimeki Memorial joke with the bombs.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

...I don't think there is anywhere we can start. This is making less and less sense as it goes on.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

I checked the creator's twitter and pixiv and I can't find this "bonus" chapter...is this someone else uploading something unrelated to the creator?

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

That means that I actually have a chance?

annnnd her chances of getting together with her goes down from 0 into the negatives. RIP basketball kouhai

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

New chapter on Mangadex and all I can say is: Boobie poke.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Reading it again, I noticed something odd: The chain. At the length it is, she normally wouldn't be able to get very far from the bed (At least without dragging the table everywhere). Yet as the story continued, we saw that she was able to get into the kitchen...I wonder if the chain is more of a mental thing then a physical one.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

So...there isn't much I can say but:

what the fuck

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

If I'm right, she's giving her a suppository.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

So looking at some of the later chapters: Woah this manga is pretty amazing.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

...somehow the cliche of psychic powers being the answer to everything feels more fresh then like 99% of Isekai stories.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

...oh who am I kidding: Ayano and Miki are made for each other.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

I did do some looking at the other raws from this Anthology and every single story doesn't have a male character, or at best, they are a faceless rando who is in the background. So this story sticks out compared to the rest...by like a lot.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Ok, them making the best friend thinking way too hard about screwing the main character instantly jumped up my opinion on this manga. Also, the bottom left of the final page: "Nobody should take that from a showerbater". One quick google search made that even funnier.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

after reading my unrequited love last chapter i thought that maybe just maybe this one could also improve to maybe be readable but well you can´t win them all

The sad part is: I still find this manga better written then that one...likely because things are happening with the main couple rather then getting delayed by side plots and side characters (and even then, this manga's side characters are still better written and there are fewer of them).

The art in this still feels kinda stiff though, if that makes any sense.

Moondrag
Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Ok, read the rest of this and I can say: I don't like any of the characters. Not all of them are written badly but hell if I can even remember their names.