Forum › Posts by Blax

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

One step closer to the marriage arc. And nice to see Asuza and Suzu again.

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

What is the current status is Japan? On going? Why does the scanlation comes like once or twice a year? They started with so many fans awaited till them lost interest. Too bad Dx

Be anthusiast for the idiots!!!!

It's over in japan since last years. Counting the sequel, there are still 7 tome to translate I think. The scanlation is going since more than an decade at this point, I'm just happy someone out there still care about translating this at this point

Blax
Image Comments 13 Aug 05:04
joined Jun 12, 2015
Ebplqanxsaay3pk-orig

@Shimarin They can actually be couple beetween the other character. There is even some possible same-sex pairing. It's just that it's you don't choose directly like with the MC

joined Jun 12, 2015

Is it time for Hino san you coward?

It's always time for Hino san you coward

joined Jun 12, 2015

Damn, Fuyu sure didn't waste her chance.

Blax
New Game discussion 24 Jul 18:13
joined Jun 12, 2015

I want to talk about cool Ahagon

But she is always cool

Blax
New Game discussion 24 Jul 07:40
joined Jun 12, 2015

If someone had showed me that chapter 86 title picture and told me it was the cover of Aoba x Nene x Hotaru doujin, I would have believed them

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

I still don't understand how we end up talking suits and uniforms on the Futarabeya thread.

Blame Blax.

Surely you mean "Thanks Blax".

Anyways, finally we are getting the clam digging chapter digging chapter we were all waiting for. Now waiting for the clam eating one ! I'm surprised Kasumi is the one who came up with the clam digging idea, and that she seems to do this every-time she go at the beach, instead of just lazying around like she usually do. And Sakurako sure know a lot about clam digging even-though that her first time doing it.

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

So going back to the important topic of woman in suit, I think either pants or skirt are fine, but I draw the line on short shorts

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

I know she do illustration for some novels and she seems to have another manga (at least until last year). I guess that enough for her to survive

Really? Do you know what that other manga is about (is it even yuri)? I know Yukiko drew that really weird one-shot about physical pain fetish which seems really on the opposite end from Futaribeya. Makes me wonder which is her prefered style.

Honestly with this slow burn anything from such a good author would be appreciated.

Something about a little girl being postman for youkai if I understand correctly, no idea if there is any yuri in it or not

Returning to friendlier grounds, women in suits, hot or not? Personally I like it.

Probably one of my favorite thing ever

last edited at Jul 16, 2019 4:42PM

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

This forum desperately needs a new chapter to come out.

Yuri Ichigo said one chapter roughly all 2 months, but i don't know if it's half chapter like with the 57 one or an entire chapter.

Is Yukiko working on some other manga as well in some capacity? Not to diminish her efforts on Futaribeya of course, but it seems like a lot of space for a few pages. Not sure if one can make a living that way.

I know she do illustration for some novels and she seems to have another manga (at least until last year). I guess that enough for her to survive

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

The off topic are getting weirder and weirder ...

This forum desperately needs a new chapter to come out.

Yuri Ichigo said one chapter roughly all 2 months, but i don't know if it's half chapter like with the 57 one or an entire chapter.

As far as I'm aware, one half chapter is out every month, so 2 month for the complete chapter, if there is no break or thing like that

joined Jun 12, 2015

Why do I get the feeling the comment section is going to be more entertaining than the manga...?

I'm sure everything will be fine. What's the worst thing that could happen?

She became a man and it become het. As far as i'm seen in the raw she won't become a man, at least early on
But anyway Futa is my second favorite genre after Yuri and i'm happy we have a futa manga who's not a H, at least for now,and at least this one is finish not like the Futa elf one who's on hiatus.

In the finale chapter she still a futa right? I mean, she still has boobs so why could you said she became man?

It was in response to the "Worse thing that could happen" I think. Not a spoiler about the end

joined Jun 12, 2015

But she waited until Koguma was asleep to kiss her goodbye ! She still got a way to go !

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hino-san you coward ! It was expected though. Koguma is the one who will have to push the relationship forward at this rate. She just need to get the right button at the right pushed !

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

For my fellows french comrades here, i have great news : it seem we will finally have Bloom into You in french, Amazon had the first 3 tomes listed with the 1st one for september 20th.It was about time we had it.

With Murciealago, Kase San, Lady Vampire and now this, maybe Fnac can finally have a dedicated Yuri section instead of just putting the occasional yuri manga in the hentai section...

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Personally I ship Mizuki with the highschool teacher.

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh no. Don't fall for the bait ! We all know how that end !

joined Jun 12, 2015

...It's me or at the end here the big sis is missing her right hand ?

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Aw yiss. More room for two !

joined Jun 12, 2015

Finally, years of reading all these weekly shonen and all their cliffhanger every chapter (looking at you One Piece) prepared me for this very moment ! Bring all these cliffhanger, I will survive them all !

By the way, I'm still expecting for a reversal soon after Hino chicken out of sucking on dem titties

Blax
Slow Start discussion 05 Jun 04:17
joined Jun 12, 2015

So the T-shirt they wear on the cover only appear on the last strip of the last (numbered) chapter ? I feel cheated

Blax
Slow Start discussion 04 Jun 08:43
joined Jun 12, 2015

Hana really want her T-shirt

joined Jun 12, 2015

On on hand, damn !
But on the other hand, damn !

Blax
Rainbow discussion 31 May 13:58
joined Jun 12, 2015

This is like a room for two, but the main pair are childhood friend

I'm sure that the blonde is the heroine of the story.
Her pushing their classmates to realize their feelings, shipping lesbian couples, campaigning to legalize same sex marriage... too many stories yet untold.

That my head canon now.