Forum › Posts by Luuuk

Luuuk
Panties discussion 10 Jun 23:49
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

So running in the halls was what Dia was mad about and not the other stuff...

She probably only saw them when they were already running.

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Well, at least it's confirmed to have a sequel in the near future.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Go read the "Honkai Impact 3" manga then, it's the only one that's not here and it currently has 14 chapters in English... Remember Yae treating Kallen? Well, she does the same for Theresa on that one.

Luuuk
Killing Me! discussion 08 Jun 23:09
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I don't really see you as food...

SO JUST TELL HER OMG

I came running to say this when I read that last page, too...

Luuuk
Henai Girl discussion 07 Jun 01:13
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Oh no...

Edit: Also, first time I actually accessed the page with the chapters still being uploaded, and I ended up seeing them named only "31-40" and "Chapters 41-50", without the series title or tags. Also sent me to non-existant pages because of that.

last edited at Jun 7, 2018 1:23AM

Luuuk
Image Comments 05 Jun 22:25
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
67263133_p4

^ Steam. Multiple items I think.

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 10:26PM

Luuuk
Image Comments 31 May 15:48
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
Dywtpsrvqaawlu9-orig

^ Go check the source twitter post, it has a second image without the frame and closer up.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Valkyrie Judah in action, I see.

last edited at May 30, 2018 11:31AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

There are several indicators that I have become an older more mature individual: I now eat foods that I vehemently hated as a child, I check my engine oil level bi-weekly, and I no longer have knee-jerk reactions to learned to love the furry tag.

FTFY!

I mean your not wrong. It took 8 years on the web but your not wrong.

Well I mean, we all end up loving it at some point, just takes longer to some than to others. The end result is inevitable though.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

There are several indicators that I have become an older more mature individual: I now eat foods that I vehemently hated as a child, I check my engine oil level bi-weekly, and I no longer have knee-jerk reactions to learned to love the furry tag.

FTFY!

Luuuk
Image Comments 28 May 22:39
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
N7eiuqa

I also like how her supposedly profile picture changes with her reactions.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Do the afterword plus credit page's "Part 1" mean we can hope for a sequel sometime soon?

Edit: Nvm, for some reason the description/comment right below in the credits escaped my brain lmao.

last edited at May 23, 2018 10:53PM

Luuuk
Image Comments 12 Apr 03:19
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
__hecatia_lapislazuli_and_horikawa_raiko_touhou_drawn_by_shometsu_kei_no_teruru__fce0e84961f0080d3d6c986009c882a8

Holy fuck I thought she was pregnant with like 100 babies from the thumbnail.

Edit: I should mention that I'm seeing this from my cellphone, so the thumbnails are pretty small.

last edited at Apr 12, 2018 3:21AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

She's a tsundere even in her mind while she's alone and thinking to herself. Huh.

last edited at Mar 16, 2018 2:41AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Is it wrong that I enjoyed seeing that little rat being broken?

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I like how the artist snuck ReiNao into the original title. Didn't realize this before.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Is it weird that the more I see Akane, the cuter I think she is? Makoto also got cuter this chapter, with that personality gap.

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 11:25PM

Luuuk
My Beloved discussion 20 Dec 17:51
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Something to help those as confused as me with the new release, chronologically Blindfolded and Secret Love (currently chapters 4-6) take place between My actual Beloved and My Beloved (chapter 2 and 3). Was confused until I reread it all and figured that out.

And for all those curious, there are still 4 parts left from the Game tank which lines up with Divulge's site saying they have 4 chapters left from said tank to translate. So 4 more chapters yet to come for this love square by the sounds of it.

Also, chapter 6 happens before chapter 3, they're talking about organizing the gathering that ends up being shown on chapter 3 where Nana and Youko meet again.

That's what they said.

Lmao, you're right. Somehow when I wrote this my brain must've ignored the part about chapter 6 and only considered what they said being about chapter 4.

Luuuk
My Beloved discussion 18 Dec 20:52
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Something to help those as confused as me with the new release, chronologically Blindfolded and Secret Love (currently chapters 4-6) take place between My actual Beloved and My Beloved (chapter 2 and 3). Was confused until I reread it all and figured that out.

And for all those curious, there are still 4 parts left from the Game tank which lines up with Divulge's site saying they have 4 chapters left from said tank to translate. So 4 more chapters yet to come for this love square by the sounds of it.

Also, chapter 6 happens before chapter 3, they're talking about organizing the gathering that ends up being shown on chapter 3 where Nana and Youko meet again. Also, now I want to see Moriyama's and Satomi's reactions when Nana went after Youko, because now it's obvious they both "planned" for that, but thinking about it and seeing it happen might be completely different. Seeing Moriyama that jealous just thinking about it, imagine what was going through her head then. Lastly, I think the reason Youko "can't read" those novels is actually because she came to despise her sister and that image of an older sister so much, not because she's still hung up on Nana.

last edited at Dec 18, 2017 9:21PM

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Something strange is happening to Mikan's fogure, especially in this page
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chocolat_orange_2#7
Either drawing mistake or she's supposed to wear so many layers? We saw her in previous chapter, and she was not that big in hip area.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chocolat_orange_2#17
This page too.

Maybe she got chubby because Chiyoko is so good?

Luuuk
Image Comments 17 Dec 04:41
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
Dq7gl1suqaiyfo4-orig

^ Remi's tears of joy completely shut down that probability though.

Luuuk
Image Comments 10 Nov 08:55
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
Dinzboxvwaaqmmf-orig

According to the comments in the source, it would seem to be AZALEA family, so unless I'm terribly mistaken and didn't understand it correctly, Hanamaru would be correct.

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Wait, I just realized, but サンド is an abbreviation of サンドイッチ(sandwich), rather than sand, in this case. The cover illustration also indicates that.

last edited at Oct 3, 2017 7:59AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Oh come on, she's a cute innocent little girl - how bad could it get?

That image has got me curious... Care to share the source, please?

The image doesn't show it, but she's riding a much older girl named Hana, naked, on all fours, with a horse tail plugged into her rear end and a bridle in her mouth, and Katja is periodically whipping her with a riding crop. Even better, she's doing that while calmly discussing business with the two main characters, who are horrified.

It's Ekaterina from Seikon no Qwaser. Dynasty Scans have a doujin on her that's absolutely true to canon.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_queen_and_me_training_in_progress

The chapter in Seikon that introduces Katerina ("The Queen and I") starts with Hana. She's the hench-girl to a queen bee that's bullying the protagonist Mafuyu and her gay-for-her best friend. Hana's willing to be a bully because she is insecure about her secrets: first, that she's gay, second that she likes little girls.
Katerina, a grade-school age girl from Russia who is the reincarnated Tzarina Alexandra, has an adult's understanding of the world, and sizes up Hana immediately. Katerina is a dominatrix and a sadist. Hana, despite her tough front, is a submissive and a masochist and becomes her slave. This is from the manga:

(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v8UyBSoU0yY/VnU5Fj0iQOI/AAAAAAApccU/71NoJS7-OOw/w1900/9.jpg

Weirdly, they're basically the main love story of a series that's otherwise endless bare breasts and violent action.

I see, thank you. And that sounds like a really funny scene, just from imagining someone doing all that with a straight face, like it's the most normal thing in the world.

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 11:09AM by Nezchan

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Oh come on, she's a cute innocent little girl - how bad could it get?

http://pm1.narvii.com/6214/d7a3371e835da03588bca0ae1fde2d10fa024228_hq.jpg

That image has got me curious... Care to share the source, please?

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 11:09AM by Nezchan