Forum › Posts by Morgan

Morgan
Image Comments 02 Jan 19:29
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015
62284241_p0

oh, they're holding hands... why is there no retarded "nsfw" and "insane amounts of sex" tags?

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Suggestion: Use Tags for what they are intended to be used for...

I'm srly sick an tired of people giving joke tags for whatever reason and moderators going along with it. If you can give out tags for the shits and giggles what's the point of giving them out in the first place?

Agreed. Useless joke tags like "yuri", "love triangle", "school life", and "NSFW" should all be deprecated. Only useful tags like "ham" and "lizard" should be kept.

I think they meant tags that have been put there because it's funny or a common joke. Like tagging Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru with "subtext"

I meant joke tags like "insane amount of sex" or "nsfw" for an image of two ppl handholding. That joke wasn't funny the first time... about 20 years ago... It doesn't get better by sustaining it artificially. I don't see the point of having a tag system allowing people to actually find works they're looking for and then giving out joke tags for random shit.

Oh, adult life with two 50+ women? put a lolicon tag for the fun of it. Give a shit about people searching for anything. Then again, Dynasty was never know for actually being userfriendly in the first place regarding the tag system... Allow joke tags for the shit's an giggles and getting rid of actually useful tags - time ship, looking at you...

Hugh Jackman is the most useful tag on the site, fight me!

While it definitely being a joke tag, It's actually a tag that would get you to find a particularly work on the page. While giving out tags like mentioned before is just dumbshit. It doesn't help anyone as it's purly meant to held up a joke/meme that wasn't very funny in the first place...

last edited at Dec 23, 2018 10:55AM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Suggestion: Use Tags for what they are intended to be used for...

I'm srly sick an tired of people giving joke tags for whatever reason and moderators going along with it. If you can give out tags for the shits and giggles what's the point of giving them out in the first place?

Morgan
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

All this heat about tr*ps and nobody has even mentioned that this has already been dr*pped

shit. how many chapters?

according to baka-updates a group named "MIKA" released chapters 5-7.5 about two months ago.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=146761

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I‘m amazed how those few pages of an „ending“ can turn an otherwise cute story into crap... seems like the author was sick an tired of their work and wanted it to get done with...

Morgan
Image Comments 28 Nov 12:59
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015
71779565_p0

^ what vault door? seems like a normal room door with a handle to me. or do you mean the thermostat next to the door?

Morgan
Image Comments 16 Nov 15:51
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015
Drtng7uuuaa-wmw-orig

I want a 20 volume manga about these two so bad. I've been following these pics for YEARS now but would love a story about their lives.

You mean 20 volumes for the first of many seasons...

Morgan
Image Comments 10 Nov 07:47
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015
Mikamiria

I need the tag "timeskip"

It once existed.... until dynasty decided that in contrast to all the crappy "fun tags" the "timeskip" tag was useless and got rid of it... I still don't understand why...

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

So just to get this right:

The author/mangaka didn't like his work being posted on international sites, cried on twitter and therefor the work was removed? So... if the author knows about it the work gets removed, if not the internet/dynasty doesn't care? I mean... if we remove everything that was originally for sale dynasty would be pretty empty, wouldn't it?

On one hand I understand mangaka not being happy about their work being scanlated and posted on the internet. It's a somewhat dark-grey to black area of theft of intellectual property. On the other hand I'm really pissed about authors producing for Japanese people and giving a damn big fuck about the rest of the world - despite of having an easy and cheap possibility of releasing their work to international readers. I don't know if it's a form of racism or they really don't care about anything outside of their little island...

I would actually buy works, but without any form of online distribution for me as a reader, that would pretty much mean spending a few thousand € for a flight to Japan and back, getting the actual work as a physical copy and getting it translated by someone familiar with the genre.... In my country there are 3 or 4 big companies publishing licensed manga. But only the big sellers (Bleach, Dragonball... you name it) - they don't give a damn about yuri, argumenting that it wouldn't sell anyway. Despite not even trying to sell it. I think the main yuri manga that was/is being released it Citrus... and before it was Girl Friends I think.... At the same time they release a crap ton of BL each year....

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Weird art style and the story pace was kinda all over the place... feels like the author just made the whole thing in 5mins... kinda meh.... definitely not a fan of this one...

Morgan
Their Story discussion 02 Nov 04:02
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Still cute, but I‘d realy like for the story/plot to continue...

Morgan
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

weird shit....

Morgan
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

meh... another let down by the author...

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

ay at long last, a redone version of chapter 2 by a different group

can't remember.... what was the difference to the newer version? doesn't seem any different to me...

Morgan
Image Comments 19 Oct 13:39
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015
On%20a%20winter%20morning

What the hell happened to her face in the last panel? cO

Otherwise: cute

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

For anyone out of the loop about the seed counting. It's a very very old tale that vampires would count seeds if they stumbled upon them, for instance the Chinese jiangshi would count rice so leaving a sack of rice would give you time to get away.

It basically fell out of common knowledge when the modern vampire lore was being made up.

Just like the Count in Sesame Street. ;)

Morgan
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Nope. I've read 3 chapters and I'm giving up. This is just so random weird for me the only thing I find "depressing as fuck" about it is the artstyle - and not in a good way...

Abandoning ship....

Morgan
Touma-kun discussion 13 Sep 14:05
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

someone take those damn onions away....

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Now that's a gig I'd like to see in reality....

Morgan
Candy Moon discussion 26 Aug 19:59
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

If that‘s the end, it‘s a damn shitty one.

Btw was chap. 6 done in a rush? Needs some cleaning at the start...

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

can someone give me a summary of what just happened? I tried to reread this again but I'm still so confused with the story :(( Like so Mimi isn't the roommate that died?

Probably because page 9 isn't translated right. It should be "if it was Mimi, she wouldn't die".
Who died was an the MC's roommate. She has no name so far.
Mimi is the supposedly strongest student who wasn't on any class.

Now that does make a lot more sense. Thx!

But yeah.... I'm not sure on this yet...

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

It seems that they were only dating for a short amount of time, looking at the commentary of the release post:

So we hope you enjoy this short, but very cute story.

It's still nice so far though, and I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

Ever heard of setting your text in spoilers?
Some people....

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I like the Muppo-art-gallery.... XD

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Clearly the most unrealistic part is that the dicks still need to piss. No concept of bladders for this author, apparently ...

Why does something anatomically unrealistic mean the author has no concept of the matter and not that it is absolutely intentional?

Morgan
Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Wtf.. I WANT YURI!!! this is shit

try using your eyes and read the damn tags maybe?