sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

So​ onee chan has​ two​ choice​s; incest​ or​ pedophilia

sunray
Still Sick discussion 28 Jul 00:58
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

That's​ a​ good​ read.​ Thank​ you​ for​ translation​team.​ It​ is​ hard​ to​ find​ yuri​ with​ no​ nonsense​ drama.​ But​ this​ manga​ is​ one​ of​ the​ gem.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ didn't​ expect​ their​ relationship​ will​ escalate this​ quick​ in​ one​ chapter, but​ I​ like​ it

sunray
Yuru Oyako discussion 23 Jun 13:32
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

It​ is​ incest​ inside​ incest

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ really​ like​ the​ art​ style.​ So​ cute​ and​ sexy​ at​ the​ same​ time.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

After​ corona virus​ outbreak, this​ one​ is​ quite awkward​ confession

sunray
Boku To discussion 08 May 06:07
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ wonder​ if​ the​ author​ draw​ penis then​ put​ on​ censor, or​ he​ keep​ it​ blank.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

The​ problem​ for​ incest is​ inbreeding​ but​ if​ it​ is​ homosexual incest, problem​ solved.​

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Yep.​ Her​ favourite​ idol​ fell​ in​ love​ and​ confess​ed​ to​ her​ but​ for​ the​ sake​ of​ drama, let​ deny​ and​ make​ it​ more​ complicated

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

The​ first​ manga​ that​ I​ don't​ cheer​ for​ yuri.​ Slap​ that​ bitch!

sunray
Age 15 discussion 19 Mar 12:36
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

The​ last​ two​ chapters​ are​ too pure​ compared​ to​ whole​ story.​

sunray
Still Sick discussion 01 Mar 16:16
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ laugh​ed​ my​ ass​ off​ when​ the​ lion​ bites the​ bear​ in​ the​ last​ page.​

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ like​ the​ art​ but​ the​ plot​ is​ all​ over​ the​ place.​ I​ feel​ like​ the​ author​ tried​ to​ make​ something​ new.​ Instead​ of​ a​ fan​girl​ who​ followed​ arrogant​ idol,​ the​ plot​ is​ reverse​d​ but​ somehow​ it​ doesn't​ make​ sense.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Even​ it​ is​ yuri, I​ can't​ ignore how​ toxic​​ of​ this​ relationship.​ I​ don't​ want​ to​ ship​ them​ together.​

Thing is, it's most likely the endgame anyway. Aya is tired of Haruki's shit and rather have a toxic "replacement play" relationship with Kuro. Unless Kuro has a change of heart to decide to throw back Aya into Haruki, i don't see how Aya will go back to Haruki.

I​ don't​ mind​ that​ she​ used​ her​ as​ a​ replacement.​ But​ the​ fact​ that​ Aya is​ still​ minor​ and​ Sei​ is​ a full​y​ grown adult​ (plus, teacher). She​ exploit​ed​ teenager's​ loneliness, threaten​ed her​ to​ meet​ in​ person​ and​ (try​ to)​ raped​ her in​ the​ first​ meeting.​ It​ reminds​ me​ the​ dating​ app​ crime​ that​ happen​ in​ real​ life.​

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Even​ it​ is​ yuri, I​ can't​ ignore how​ toxic​​ of​ this​ relationship.​ I​ don't​ want​ to​ ship​ them​ together.​

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

When​ they​ said​ hand​ to​ head, I​ think​ about​ other​ head. Sorry​ for​ having​ too​ dirty mind.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Argh, Can I warp to next month now?
But somehow, I feel like they are not going to have sex and if they have the author will show us nothing explicitly.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

From​ what​ I​ saw​ in​ the​ last​ panel, maybe​ the​ one​ who​ is​ going​ to​ die​ is​ Mimi.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I think the Thai sentence is not correct. It should be Chan-Rak-Khun ( I love you ).

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ like​ both​ yuri​ and​ yaoi.​ When​ a​ girl​ pair​s​ with​ a​ girl, it​ I​s​ better​ to​ pair​ guys​ together.​ Win-win​ situation

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Oh... Marriage​ to​ get​ financial​ support​ to​ become​ a​ doctor.​ There​ are​ hundred​ ways to​ get​ money​ like​ 'scholarship' or 'tuition​ fee​ loan'. It's​ doesn't​ make​ sense​ at​ all.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

It​ will​ be​ funnier if​ iPhone​ wear​s​ turtleneck shirt​ and​ glasses​ like​ Steve​ Jobs.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Though it is not yuri, it is worth reading. The art style is nice and the story is heartwarming and progress in good pace.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I searched for his name in google. He is really cute. There is no way I can tell he is a guy if he doesn’t tell.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I saw office lady and drunk tag. Clicking immediately, I know it gonna be awesome.