Forum › Posts by TimSuu

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

What a coincidence. I just started watching marimite for the fifth time nao uwu

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Why is this tagged as yuri even though it's just subtext at best? That's prolly why people are pissed off lol. People are gonna rely on the tags coz they won't automatically know what's it about. It was good but I was expecting yuri since it was tagged as yuri. The yuri crush tag is spot on but i suggest a tag change from yuri to subtext just to not mislead people.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Yea don't bother. Season 2 was one of the most terrible things I've watched. Remember the season 1 ending where Kaban was gonna go to another island? Forget that, coz the setting of the second season might look like a different island, but a lot of the friends in s1 was present there, even though they went home aside from serval at the ending of the 1st season. Also remember how at the last episode Serval and Kaban were willing to die for each other? Forget that as well coz serval doesn't even remember kaban, and kaban didn't even try to rekindle any semblance of a friendship/relationship with her under the pretense of "you're happier with the new protag", even tho she was okay with literally killing herself just to save serval. This may be a long rant but the s2 was that horrible. Aside from that, there are so many things in the season itself that doesn't make sense, especially with that dog friend that was just so cruel.

Rant over lel. I know this is prolly a spoiler but I'll gladly spoil people just to prevent them from watching that season. Just read doujins or even just let your imagination run wild to what will happen with the new island at the end of s1. Infinitely better than that sorry show that is Kemono Friends S2.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

This the best thing I've seen all day. Hopefully these nasuverse works that aren't fate-centered means that tsukihime 2 or at least a tsukihime remake is closer than before~ Oh please let it be closer.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Arisa is super adorbs~! <3

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Please just give us just 5 or so chapters of light and fluffy yuri then end it. No more breakups or drama twists at the ennnddd. I feel like all the yuri i read recently is like that. Please Nakatani Nio, you're my only hope~! >w<

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

So it's gonna end exactly how the anime does? lame

edit: if this ends differently from the anime, i'll give everyone here a bajillion dollars

last edited at May 6, 2019 10:42AM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Hibike is kind of a sore subject for me as well... I'm not usually against subtext, so my main problem with Hibike wasn't that it was "bait", but that it was bait AND switch. Meaning that even though, in S1, the "main" sapphic pairing (i.e. Kumiko x Reina) by far outperformed the het pairings (i.e. Hazuki's crush on Shuuichi and Reina's crush on Taki) both in terms of screen time, chemistry and (mutual) UST, only the latter were explicitly acknowledged as romantic, while zero sapphic pairings or even feelings were ever explicitly acknowledged throughout the story.

This. The anime's focus was on the girl's interactions with each other, it's like it's a yuri work with het subtext in it. The guys only ever show up to tell people that it's not a yuri work, otherwise, they really don't have any impact on the story. I bet if you remove every scene witha guy in it, it'll still be a complete anime. Even Taki doesn't have much screen time, just there to remind people they're practicing for a competition. The anime was focused on girls interactions then suddenly bam, het all around. Like, the heck are you guys even doing. If you don't call that yuri baiting I don't know what is.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

It's kyotoani, of course it was yuri bait. It always is with them. Good thing i already totally squashed any hopes i have of yuri being a thing in hibike euphonium.
What bothered me the most was people's comments in that recent pv people saying all that yuri thing was crap tho. I know it's just random people on the internet, but still. It's not the fans' fault for making yuri ships, kyotoani always baits us. ;w;

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

lel just finished reading the latest chapter after my previous post. this will 99% end the same as the anime. shame. >w<

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

If this ends exactly the same way as the anime im going to be really disappointed.
even though in real life sato is obviously a bad guy, this is a story so please give satou a good end~ the author already went out of the box with this story, with sato being like a super yandere, killing people and kidnapping a loli, then suddenly the ending becomes a run of the mill bad guy dies, it's like how shouko tried to hear out sato but didn't have to guts to accept her. please author-sensei, i know it's gonna be controversial, but i hope you'll find the guts to give a bad guy a good ending to truly make this story unique and different! :3

I think the point of this story is that Sato is so damaged, and has done so much damage to others as a result, that it's just not sustainable. There can't really be a happy ending here. She's murdered, she's kidnapped. We the readers, as a witness from the outside looking in, have to accept the flicker of what could have been but never will be that we can see, and the melancholy "happiness" that as twisted as she is, Sato did find some mote of happiness and peace before her inevitable sad end.

Yea but i feel like she's just trying to make do with the cards she was dealt. and also it's funny that after all her crimes, i feel like the only one that was uncalled for was when she did in shouko. the person she murdered was as seen in the anime going to kill shio, and i wouldn't call it kidnapping if she took a girl left there to fend for herself. i could think of like a dozen much more horrible scenarios that could've happened to shio if sato wasn't there. and yes you could argue that she should've returned shio to her family, what would she be returning to? shio's mother already accepted the fact that her daughter can't live in that situation anymore so she let her go (which could've been handled a bit more properly than just leaving her there) and watching the anime, i feel like the brother is actually a bad guy since yea, he was just trying to get back his family, but what will they return to? they barely had enough to eat and he prolly drained their resources even further from printing and posting all those posters (here in where i live, photocopying is crazy expensive you could eat a full meal with the cost). all in all, i guess i just wanna see sato have a happy ending. because of the idea of someone in a situation where their only choice is a bad ending is just so sad. i feel like the author giving the story a good ending would be like saying "it's never too late for anyone, no matter what they went through". just gives hope i feel. but with the anime ending, it felt so sad, like after going through all that shit her reward is dying. geez. anyway, before someone responds with "reality is like that, it's cruel" and all that, i know it full well and is the very reason i'd like to see a good end for a person who went through a lot, it just sends a message i guess of there's light at the end of the tunnel. and i think it wouldn't be condoning doing crimes since as i stated only shouko's was uncalled for, but that's just me, guess i really fell for the author selling sato as like the tragic heroine >w<

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

They said let's danmaku like let's duel in yu-gi-oh. lol.

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

If this ends exactly the same way as the anime im going to be really disappointed.
even though in real life sato is obviously a bad guy, this is a story so please give satou a good end~ the author already went out of the box with this story, with sato being like a super yandere, killing people and kidnapping a loli, then suddenly the ending becomes a run of the mill bad guy dies, it's like how shouko tried to hear out sato but didn't have to guts to accept her. please author-sensei, i know it's gonna be controversial, but i hope you'll find the guts to give a bad guy a good ending to truly make this story unique and different! :3

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

clicks on work with incest tag

"Omg you people like incest? Gross~"

Lol people here are so cute~

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I think the biting thing is okay coz
1. She said to do whatever and she really liked it anyway and
2. Having your partner carry around mementos of their previous lovers is kinda infuriating, so that act was just the top putting their bottom in their place~

Also it was nowhere near abusive since she took care of her when she was broken, didn't even hesitate (or at least it wasn't depicted) to be in the rebound position and I'd assume she wasn't stupid enough to not notice the amount of piercings didn't mean anything, and she prolly knew what they were since when it was revealed what the earrings were for she was pretty calm like saying "yep i knew it". That tells me she was very patient with her partner and didn't feel the need to force her until she was ready to say it herself~ uwu

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

That chapter still hit pretty close to home even though I recently got a job myself.

Also that slap from the mother was prolly reactive and she prolly didn't want to beat up Neeko for being a neet but for what she said about herself. It was prolly meant to snap her out of that downward spiral instead of slapping her because of being a neet. The mother was actually pretty supportive compared to others who'll scream at you angrily day in day out. I still feel a warm and supportive atmosphere from their household, since the mom is trying to guide neeko to something in a strict way but not too strict. I've heard and seen worst cases tbh.

TimSuu
Citrus + discussion 20 Feb 21:33
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I thought this sequel series would fix Mei's robot syndrome, but i guess she still hasn't learned enough words to communicate properly with her freaking lover even though all the drama is finally resolved. I swear if this communication deficit becomes a source of another drama of 5 volumes again im gonna lose it. =)))

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Who put these bowl of onions in front of me...

There should be a sequel with a good ending for these two where the flower remembers instead of forgetting things every year

yea honestly these bowl of onions appearing out of nowhere is a real problem. T_T

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Ok, that was a nice story. And for those people here saying that this is fucked up, and "i was bullied too but it's not right to fight back", there's a 99% chance that you were never bullied to begin with, or you experienced some inconvenience and you convinced yourself that it was bullying. I have been bullied through highschool, and it doesnt stop. Trying to endure it, persevering, nope. In real life, bullies seldomly get bored with their victims, so please get off your high horse and stop preaching to us. Fighting back is not the answer? Sounds like someone who's "bullying experience" was just getting shoved once. If you really experienced bullying thoroughly, then you wouldn't even think about defending them. And bullying is never a "good experience". Prolly something a bully would say tbh.

TimSuu
Image Comments 22 Apr 06:13
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015
66539604_p0

^plus havent we learned how kyoani likes to yuri bait when they did k-on? xD

TimSuu
Last Supper discussion 02 Apr 05:09
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Well, gensokyo was built so that youkai who were ceasing to exist in the outside world could continue to exist. So yea, humans are just food in gensokyo. Both literally i guess and in the sense that their belief/fear can sustain the youkai. lol.

TimSuu
Lemonade discussion 20 Feb 00:50
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Yea, I read it too because it was featured, but I'll stop at chapter 10. It isn't doing it for me. People saying the ending is forced? I felt like the whole story was forced right at chapter 1. But that's just me tho~
:))))

TimSuu
Citrus discussion 18 Feb 03:47
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I tried to read previous comments about the last chapter to see other people's reaction, but I only saw people screaming at each other. That's weird.

Anyway, I hope that isn't the end coz it feels like there should be more right? I mean, I don't mind happy endings, what bothers me is incomplete endings or forced endings like this one if it is the last. All I wish is that the author finishes it with giving readers a satisfactory ending. Whether it be a good or bad end, as long as it is an end. I guess what I'm saying is please don't let this end like Banana no Nana. The time skip is already here, pleeeeaaaassseee please don't end it in such an obviously forced way.

TimSuu
Image Comments 25 Jan 23:36
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015
Cool_like_me_by_47ness

@lenne18

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

"old hag that stinks with perfume"
:)))))))
she can be pretty mean