Ottermelon
Image Comments 11 Aug 00:21
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015
Miobirthday

I'm mugi

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Who would have thought that an innocent-looking sleepover would have so many mindgames?

...then again, they're high schoolers (I think) with raging hormones, so this sort of setup is pretty believable

Ottermelon
Image Comments 26 Jul 16:32
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015
Ul6k5fx

Taiyaki kiss

Ottermelon
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Wow, I got dorky NicoMaki and increased knowledge of Japanese holidays, all bundled up into one nice doujin.

Ottermelon
Image Comments 13 Jul 21:22
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015
23962767_p0

^ it's from the K-On Movie ending theme

and it's amazing

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

If I entrusted an employee of mine to look after my daughter and it ended up like this, I'd want their head on a plate. Good thing it's not me in that position!

Ottermelon
Fanfictions 09 Jul 23:03
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Yeah, I agree for the most part - I think the part about Honoka knowing Umi's intentions is pretty apparent given how often she teases or strings Umi along. I particularly like those moments because they show that Honoka isn't as airheaded as she is the rest of the time.

Ottermelon
Image Comments 09 Jul 23:02
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015
Curly

Well, that's something I never thought I'd see.

Fantastic show, though not for the yuri (because there's basically none of it).

Ottermelon
Fanfictions 09 Jul 20:08
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Thanks! Hope you'll be able to overlook my snail's pace when it comes to writing.

I feel like it's not a common pairing because their relationship seems kind of one-dimensional at multiple points in the anime, not to mention how often they're at odds with each other.

Still, they really do love each other despite their differences and I think that's overlooked too often.

Ottermelon
Fanfictions 09 Jul 19:12
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Shameless plug because I finally updated after 3 months
AO3 link

It's my contribution to what's basically a rarepair at this point in the LL! fandom... although you're going to have to work for your HonoUmi because there isn't that much yet after 30,000 words. That coupled with the fact that I take forever to update forces me to warn that anyone interested should read at their own risk.

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Umi's indecisiveness and inability to be honest with her feelings is causing problems for everyone again... but I must admit, that's what I love about her. If anything, it makes for a great story.

Ottermelon
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

I've always loved those ferris-wheel confession scenes, and this one had such an awkwardness to it that made it even better. Couple that with Kanbayashi Makoto's amazing style, and I was in love.

...and then Nozomi drops that "we'll be best friends" line at the end... oh well, at least it doesn't seem like it's over just yet.

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

I've always wondered if those tackle-hugs hurt. I bet they do... but then again this is anime we're talking about.

You never tackle-hugged someone? It hurts so good xD nah if the person is skinny it hurts a little (because of the bones) but if you're chubby it doesn't hurt at all (done with moderated force and given you don't fall to the floor).

I haven't :( I'll just take your word for it

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

I've always wondered if those tackle-hugs hurt. I bet they do... but then again this is anime we're talking about.

Ottermelon
PTSD discussion 12 Jun 00:32
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

oof

Ottermelon
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

ch 1

yes

Ottermelon
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Say what you will about incest, but Ato has some rockin' hair on page 21

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

What is this it's so cute

Ottermelon
Image Comments 13 May 21:59
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015
Pxiqhl8

Maki is all of us.

Ottermelon
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Maitake is a blessing on this yuri world.

Also, is that a fourth-wall joke by Sayaka on page 10?

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

i feel like I was just dragged along by a speeding train

Ottermelon
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

dang, girl

Ottermelon
Image Comments 24 Apr 00:43
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015
3vjjpfh

Tsundere Kotori might be the best thing ever

Ottermelon
Image Comments 23 Apr 23:37
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015
Rg0cjfr

I say Honoka shouldn't have to choose, then they'll be a happy OT3.

Ottermelon
Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Man, I spent all of 30 seconds looking for a "Devikano" on here. :/

Also:

I'm the Devil who've torn and stomped on God.

I think the word you're looking for there is "whomst'd've," Homura.