Forum › Posts by princeinquisitor

princeinquisitor
Stretch discussion 17 Dec 08:47
joined Oct 28, 2014

I like Their story too but not as much as stretch. At first I kinda "WTF, Stretch is so good but nobody know it? And then Citrus? and then Their story??? WTF"

The comparison I'll do may seem silly and out of place, but we can say that in the context of yuri Citrus is One piece, Their Story is Shingeki no Kyojin and Stretch, well, some shonen who wants to take the throne of the above referred with a much better story, but it can not do for lack of popularity.

But well, I dont mind it anyway, Good stuff isnt for everyone.

That has always been the case and there is no reason to bother, we should just enjoy and let things happen.

princeinquisitor
Stretch discussion 14 Dec 17:17
joined Oct 28, 2014

Imgur
would be fun to have a simple game "catch Ran" with characters like on the pic

Reward screen should be Ran getting spanked.
I'd play that...

Hahaha, exactly! And if you lose then she forces you to do the stretches - different pics for different stretches every time, of course.

Fingers crossed for this to become an April Fools in Yawaspi. Moreover, it would a good idea into a mobile app that teaches stretching and teachers were these two girls.

Takachi, serious kindly give me all your colored Stretch, is I want to collect them, xd

last edited at Dec 14, 2014 5:20PM

princeinquisitor
Stretch discussion 13 Dec 19:31
joined Oct 28, 2014

And then Ran got spanked.

Upss, I forgot to add that little detail, but we know that she would end enjoying, xd

princeinquisitor
Stretch discussion 13 Dec 18:57
joined Oct 28, 2014

If you let me dream a little, would ask that the confession was as follows:

Keiko, Ran and Mrs. Komatsu are taken together a tea and initiate a conversation:

Mrs Komatsu: Girls, what kind of relationship do you have?

Then Ran answered the question with an innocent little accident while quietly taking his tea.

Ran: We are girlfriends

Keiko and her mother spit drink surprise while still Ran quietly taking his tea as if nothing had happened. Then Keiko responds angrily:

Keiko: RAN !!!

And Ran finally realizing his accident responds with a wide face of shame:

Ran: AH !!!

(Small fanfic created based on the end of chapter 6 Prism, xd)

princeinquisitor
Stretch discussion 28 Oct 10:17
joined Oct 28, 2014

Someone has noticed ?, chapter 27 was renamed 27A, ie, the following will be the 27B, not 28, then will that Shou will be preparing something important? and I thought it was only going to be a single party, but the fact that divide this chapter as it did in chapter 22, it is because there is something important behind him.

Another thing I've noticed is that stretch over the last few weeks has kept the title of the best voted series Yawaspi, ie, the series is still very popular not only in this thread of discussion, but also in the page where it is published.

A picture says more than thousand words:

This same behavior I've seen since I started my observation and the differences in scores between the first and second have been even higher than now. Hopefully Stretch can still maintain that leadership in this way for a while.