Forum › Posts by antigo

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

Can anybody recall a onehot where two girls are trapped in a room and they can only leave when they have sex? And apparently the perpetrator is some fujioshi who just wants to see gal on gal action...

Is this it?

Yes! Thank you very much!

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

Can anybody recall a onehot where two girls are trapped in a room and they can only leave when they have sex? And apparently the perpetrator is some fujioshi who just wants to see gal on gal action...

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

i think misora got mad at tasuku because /he/ was the reason they went out with misora in girl's clothes in the first place. the groping wouldnt have happened if tasuku didnt ask in the first place.

aaand, is nobody seriously gonna mention how mr. crush got all crazy about the goldfish? i was totally blindsided by that. i thought he was going to help out by breaking up the fight. turns out he cares more about the goldfish. made me lol

joined Sep 16, 2014

just thought that since they're like...i dunno, half dogs, dogs to them are like monkeys to us O_O

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

and now we know the reason why touka "fell in love" with yuu....

i really like how the author didn't keep the teacher's relationship with the manager subtext...

antigo
Furumapura discussion 13 May 23:00
joined Sep 16, 2014

sooo makoto totally fingered kyou at the end right?

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

well, they DO say that a way to a person's heart is through their stomach

antigo
Yuri☆Kome discussion 28 Mar 00:14
joined Sep 16, 2014

wow this series is hella trope-ish

antigo
Shiromuchi discussion 27 Mar 09:59
joined Sep 16, 2014

amusing
this reminds me of a manga i read about sumo girls...

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 10:01AM

antigo
Yuri Danshi discussion 28 Sep 23:12
joined Sep 16, 2014

This may be what they call a lesbian in a man's body

joined Sep 16, 2014

it's not that this Manga is about hating all men, it's about one woman who had only experienced being with horrible men in her life that made all of them "evil" in her eyes. Her father, a man she loved and trusted, brought home a woman that abuses her. The father may have known this through the prominent bruises but has chosen to ignore it and pretend everything's fine just to keep his woman. Several men he has been with to escape home had "abused" her in some kind of way. Maybe some even forced themselves on her, a minor.
So this isn't about man-hating. It's about Rio only having a series of bad experiences with men she had trusted. It had marked all men as "evil" in her books.

joined Sep 16, 2014

Hmmm, I don't understand how the yuri in this is accidental/unintentional at the beginning. I've re-read the first chapters and the yuri was pretty blatant.