Forum › Posts by Kirrba

Kirrba
Image Comments 16 Jun 02:22
joined Sep 4, 2014
Cfim2-fveaaghvz.png%20large

Lmao just imagine if this was a serious emotional moment and the girl on the bottom just like, "uh huh, bring in the tears."

joined Sep 4, 2014

I like this because I know it's not fully closure but at the end it seems that she finally moves on, let's her go finally and moves forward

joined Sep 4, 2014

Did anyone read d d d and tayeons translation on imgur XDDD the mangafox references XDDDDD

Kirrba
Cocytus discussion 06 Jun 15:43
joined Sep 4, 2014

Don't know how this will play out, hopefully not as fast paced as the author's other series but it looks like it's going to be interesting.

It's only 2 chapters.

Ending does not give it proper closure, it's pretty abrupt.

Aw man

joined Sep 4, 2014

But why would the author suddenly kill off no Rae tho? Isn't this just the beginning of the third arc?

Kirrba!

Ah right, didn't see the second comment. Should I feel bad? I keep pushing that joke...

No u shouldnt. Its funny haha

Lmaoooo I'm so gullible XDDD

joined Sep 4, 2014

^^^ oh man, noooo nooo what whaat. What would fluttering feelings be without seol a and no rae together TT - TT

joined Sep 4, 2014

But why would the author suddenly kill off no Rae tho? Isn't this just the beginning of the third arc? I honestly don't think she's dead and my guess is that she was either hurt or got off the bus earlier somehow

joined Sep 4, 2014

YOU CAN"T FOOL ME THIS IS THE WORK OF SERN I KNOW IT IS....time to start up the microwave the yuri must survive no seolrae must live or all is lost...El...psy....congroo......

GAHAHA OMG steins gate reference!! This is rare XDDDD

Kirrba
Murcielago discussion 29 May 20:06
joined Sep 4, 2014

This bonus chapter really threw me for a spin is that even a phrase? I thought it was a flashback giving us some back story, but sadly no. There was some good KuroxChiyo though. I hope Kuro eventually learns that she should stay with Chiyo forever and end the attempts at the harem route.

Yea out of all the girls, I like chiyo the most for her to end up with. I feel like hinakos cute but more of a 'friendship' way. Also she's the yakuzas daughter and I think that's pretty badass

Kirrba
Image Comments 20 May 22:11
joined Sep 4, 2014
Cd6_oihveaabvfm.jpg%20large

EEEEEEEEEEE

joined Sep 4, 2014

He confessed and ask seola to date him and he was being serious etc but seola said she didnt see him as a man lol and wanted to maintain their older sister-younger brother relationship (errrrr youre being too nice seola TT)

But then he really did like her from the start, and acted dirty simply because that's the way he's got used to act with girls? Meaning he wasn't really that bad of a guy in the end. Anyway, nice friendzoning, Seol-a.

Okay so you're just going to excuse the fact that he tried to take of advantage of girls? What he did was basically date rape. Yes, he was unsuccessful with Seol-a but what about all the other girls that have gone out with him? It's a terrible and disgusting thing to do and shouldn't be excused no matter what. Personally, I would like to see him face the serious consequences of his actions rather than getting away with it as it seems to be happening right now. He is a bad person full stop. Having feelings for the person doesn't mean you get a free pass to violate them because it's ok! you actually like the person! Also I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not when you say "nice friendzoning". What I do have to say about "friendzoning" is that it's a term used in the context of a female not wanting to have a romantic or sexual relationship with a guy and then being placed at fault for rejecting a guy. It's just a misogynistic term in general because it removes the right of the person to make her own decision concerning her own feelings. It basically stems from men not being able to understand a simple "no".

Yea I'm thinking he was not the best guy, since at the end of the recent chapter he dyed his hair black and is seen smoking (not saying smoking makes you a bad person) after seol-a rejected him.

Kirrba
Magan&Danai discussion 16 May 22:57
joined Sep 4, 2014

I think Danai is the one with the longer hair. One way to read the meaning of Danai in Mandarin is "big boobs", which I don't think a T will choose as a nickname. Danai would suit the femme better. Magan gives a me feeling of something tall and thin.

Wow you're right! I checked the translators blog and they said that danai meant "big boobs" and magan means "stick"

Kirrba
Magan&Danai discussion 16 May 12:12
joined Sep 4, 2014

This is a guess but I have a feeling magan is the long haired one and danai is the short haired one >< just a guess

Kirrba
NicoMakix discussion 16 May 10:04
joined Sep 4, 2014

Man this author should really make an original.. I feel like her skills are awesome and an original from her would be so great

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

I love this authors artwork!!

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

Okay..

Kirrba
Magan&Danai discussion 15 May 13:36
joined Sep 4, 2014

Not my cup of tea. It's a little too realistic in the unhealthy relationship kind of way. Oh well, can't like 'em all.

I feel ya. The shorter, high maintenance one rubbed me the wrong way. It was supposed to be funny, but the way she treated the other girl kinda made me cringe. I guess if you ignore that though, the situations (like eating bad food to make your wife happy) are still funny.

I thought I was the only one who felt that way, but hey I still like it though (but I guess in rl it'd be a bit of an unhealthy relationship)

Kirrba
Image Comments 15 May 13:34
joined Sep 4, 2014
Art02

Awwwyeyeyeyeyey

Kirrba
Magan&Danai discussion 15 May 13:27
joined Sep 4, 2014

Yesss!! It's being updated here!! So awesome since it's another Chinese comic!!

last edited at May 15, 2015 1:27PM

joined Sep 4, 2014

Lmao nice story

joined Sep 4, 2014

Like this piece of fan art... Can easily be mistaken as Ssamba's

It IS Ssamba's!

LOLOL

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

^^^ lmao right

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014