Forum › Posts by Miharu

joined Aug 4, 2014

Damn, the game looks so good and I can't afford it -.- It will take FOREVER for price to drop.
Yeah, I came here only to complain about it. Now pat my back.

Miharu
Image Comments 17 Mar 22:37
joined Aug 4, 2014
C274dae765fba473e129e8820f327087

Fuck, I was just thinking about requesting some Pricefield images. I ship it so hard, I just hope it's not some lesbian tease. On sidenote: I liked the game. It has solid plot, nice intrugue and variety of generally likeable characters, although some were really stereotypical and meant to only fill some cliches. I liked how writers dosed the tension in later episodes. Ending was indeed kinda meh, I mean I haven't seen the "Kill Chloe" ending, but sacrificing AB is just Chloe and Max riding out of town and... that's it? We don't know who the hell died, who made it alive, this entire tornado thing smells too much like "Final Destination" - ooops, you saved somebody who was supposed to die, now they have to die anyway! - mixed with "The Butterfly Effect" where mc is jumping between various points in the past to fix things but the effect is the exact opposite. I just hope that killing Chloe won't be canon ending for season 2

Miharu
Swap discussion 08 Mar 17:27
joined Aug 4, 2014

I don't find it creepy, cause I see no malicious intents behind their actions. They are both just really shy and inexperienced, that's why they are looking for replacement of real closeness, not to fulfill their perverted fantasies like a real creeps would do.

Miharu
Image Comments 04 Mar 20:33
joined Aug 4, 2014
Pulse_mel

There are only beautiful women in Ratana's world. I want to live in Ratana's world...

I mean... Umm... Personality matters the most, of course! I just... Sigh, whatever.

Miharu
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 23:23
joined Aug 4, 2014

What?! This can't be true! Full color (!) Ratana (!!) NSFW (!!!) title?????? I'm sooooooo in!

sees the announcement about stoping scanlation

OH FUCK ME! But it was good while it lasted... :c

joined Aug 4, 2014

FUCK YEAH! That's my ship! That's my ship right here!

joined Aug 4, 2014

Finally a title with graduation theme that doesn't have angsty ending. Good job, Ohsawa Yayoi.

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 11:44PM

joined Aug 4, 2014

Fuck me, when I saw this dildo I thought I stepped into legit futanari. That was close!

Anyway, it was more gross than appealing. Those girls look like they are after bukkake session. Why everything in hentai has to be so over the top? Gargantuan boobs, fountains of liquids... It looks grotesque, not sexy. Plain meh.

Miharu
Image Comments 03 Feb 21:51
joined Aug 4, 2014
[aiba-tsukiko]

Then again, we need more SF pairings in general here :v

Basically Juri x any female from the roster, cause she's such a sexy vixen.

joined Aug 4, 2014

I freaking love Planescape: Torment (one of the best RPGs out there, truly work of a genius!), so I am soooooo excited for Torment: Tides of Numenera. I expect A LOT from this game. It came up on Early Access (ugh) recently and well... It kinda sucks that combat is entirely turn-based but combat in such game is the least important thing (I just hope you can avoid as many fights as you could in first Torment). It's all about writing, atmosphere... I don't know a thing about Numenera's setting but it was created by RPG veteran, so I guess it will be okayish at worst?

There's basically no chance it will come this year but I have my fingers crossed for Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade. It looks promising, devs are streaming on regular basis and it looks like they actually LISTEN to community.

And yeah, Dishonored 2. I loved the first one, it's smooth gameplay, setting and overall atmosphere (story itself was just... there) and this one looks really good, at least on trailers. Can't wait to play as Emily, although I will miss Dunwall.

Miharu
Where you from?~ 16 Jan 16:55
joined Aug 4, 2014

Poland, my homeland! You are like health! One shall know how precious you are when they lose you...

I live in the most great country ever, where sky is the bluest, grass is the greenest and snow is the snowest! We, as a nation, combine the best traits humanity has to offer like... umm... great alcohol resistance and... pessimism and uch... other great things I won't even bother to mention since they are so obvious. You ALL deserve to live under OUR enlightened leadership! Let's start with eradicating Russia and Germany, shall we?

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 7:22PM

Miharu
Image Comments 16 Jan 14:55
joined Aug 4, 2014

It would be really good if not those grotesque breasts that resemble waterballoons. I mean I've seen worse cases than this but still...

joined Aug 4, 2014

Yeah, so what's your complain?

See, what she's saying is that your joke - supposed joke - is in fact not actually a joke because it's objectively not funny.

How did this whole conversation even happen? I think I got a little salt in my eyes.

You really couldn't help yourself, huh?
Hey, listen! Got an idea! If you have more smartasses on this forum, bring them here! We can play more! I am bored anyway.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Wanna talk about it on a parking lot or you just stop bugging me?

Lol what.

I think we need a Neil DeGrasse Tyson gif about now...

I guess you both don't exactly know how institution of "joke" works, huh? Cause you know, I would TOTALLY challenge fellow forum member to a fistfight over yuri. That's how we deal with things in my country.
And yeah, I am a badass. You don't need good ol' Neil to say that loud.

See, "jokes" are supposed to actually be funny...

Yeah, so what's your complain?

joined Aug 4, 2014

Wanna talk about it on a parking lot or you just stop bugging me?

Lol what.

I think we need a Neil DeGrasse Tyson gif about now...

I guess you both don't exactly know how institution of "joke" works, huh? Cause you know, I would TOTALLY challenge fellow forum member to a fistfight over yuri. That's how we deal with things in my country.
And yeah, I am a badass. You don't need good ol' Neil to say that loud.

Miharu
Stretch discussion 15 Jan 23:05
joined Aug 4, 2014

Miharu posted:

Like I like to say: don't you even start, if you're not planning to finish. What was even the point of this build up? Should just make Ran confess and get rejected, end of the story. Higayashima played on Prism's popularity and that's the fact.

What you say is irrelevant, writers start and finish whatever they want, your opinion don't matter for that, there was nothing to be finished too because this was never a love story between them, Ran love was always one-sided, Keiko was played as straight from the start so it was obvious Ran would be rejected, if you don't like it that's your problem, and your so called fact that he used Prism popularity is not a fact at all because again from the start it was promoted as slice of life about stretching in a seinen magazine, we don't see any mention of prism in raw chapters when they were published online because that was completely irrelevant, unlike western fans the japanese fans know that if it's not published in magazine of that genre then it's not going to be that genre, not to mention that above all Shou is a hentai lolicon mangaka not a yuri mangaka, you say Prims was so popular but you're talking from western fans perspective, if you really think he needed to use Prism popularity then you don't know how those magazines work, if it was not popular by itself it would never get this far and become four volumes, a few chapters of a cancelled yuri manga would never take him this far.

Nezchan, maybe you should put a stop to this? Because this is not a discussion thread anymore, it basically became a thread to complain about Shou and make up lots of lies to put all the blame on him instead of facing the truth that people expected something that was never going to happen.

Oh, writers start and finish whatever they want? So I can judge their efforts however I want, duh. Signalizing sub-plot and not pulling it out is always bad writing, no matter genre. So how about you don't fucking undermine my opinion by saying how "irrelevant" it is and how it "don't matter for that", huh? It happens that I'm a part of an audience AND potential customer so my opinion IS valuable even if I don't have slanted eyes. I said I see yuri hints, apparently I am not the only one and I know exactly their purpose. I'm not gonna throw rocks at anybody because of that but I can call it cynical play on audience's expectations. If you don't like it, well, I guess that's your problem.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Miharu posted:

Maybe that's not your concern, huh?

If it wasn't the concern of others you wouldn't be posting it publicly? The whole point of posting is to interact with others. If you don't want to interact with others, as you appear to be suggesting, then don't post.

Maybe I don't want to be shrugged off with "it's not for you"? I consider myself yuri fan, so I am totally the target audience for this title, therefore it IS for me. And I have every right to criticize it. I did it, presented my arguments, done! What's your deal? Cause I totally don't need your advice on posting, patience, acceptable pace of yuri or what is for me and what is not.

Miharu
Stretch discussion 15 Jan 22:10
joined Aug 4, 2014

Miharu posted:

Cardinal rule: you don't toy with your audience's expectations. You either deliver or not. Nobody will convince me that continuous build up for Ran x Keiko was completely unintentional and it's all in my head. That was a pretty sly trick to gather attention of yuri audience and judging by this title's popularity here it succeeded. I mean bussiness is bussiness but it's still kinda assholish.

Except for the fact that yuri fandom was never the main audience so your "rule" is useless, all the build up it had was that Ran was in love with Keiko, from the start this was never made for yuri fans because of the simple fact that it was published in a seinen magazine as slice of life and they never promoted it as yuri either, if anything some yuri fans are the ones being assholes here because they're all butthurt for expecting something that was never promised and they're putting all the blame on Shou when it's all their fault for forcing their expectations on the manga.

Like I like to say: don't you even start, if you're not planning to finish. What was even the point of this build up? Should just make Ran confess and get rejected, end of the story. Higayashima played on Prism's popularity and that's the fact.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Miharu posted:

Three chapters are more than enough to make a first impression and I am quite bored. It's not that hard to throw some hint or premise somewhere in a dialogue or background. Right now I am not totally hooked up.

Maybe this one isn't for you then?

Maybe that's not your concern, huh?

Did I mention I am impatient as hell? :D

And that's your issue not the manga's. I'm always amazed at just how impatient people are. I've always considered myself to be an extremely impatient person yet compared to most people I've met or otherwise interacted with since becoming an adult I seem to have a ton of patience.

Well, you either have slower build up but with good premise or faster pace with action. This manga has none of it. Now it feels like characters talk just for the sake of talking and we get some blood sucking end as a compensation we made it to the end. No, okay, we got some piece of backstory in second chapter, but still...
So yeah, my word vs your word. Wanna talk about it on a parking lot or you just stop bugging me?

Miharu
Stretch discussion 15 Jan 21:48
joined Aug 4, 2014

Cardinal rule: you don't toy with your audience's expectations. You either deliver or not. Nobody will convince me that continuous build up for Ran x Keiko was completely unintentional and it's all in my head. That was a pretty sly trick to gather attention of yuri audience and judging by this title's popularity here it succeeded. I mean bussiness is bussiness but it's still kinda assholish.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Miharu posted:

Anyway, not much happens in this manga. It would be nice to have at least some attempts at making a plot. Like if they would find a human girl or something? I dunno, this slice of life would seem really bland if not the setting and vamps. Author should add something more to the cart, in my opinion.

Are you sure you're reading the same manga as me? Cause last time I checked three chapters, especially in a slice of life manga, really isn't all that many for trying to actually accomplish anything.

Yeah, I am? Three chapters are more than enough to make a first impression and I am quite bored. It's not that hard to throw some hint or premise somewhere in a dialogue or background. Right now I am not totally hooked up.
On the sidenote throwing vampires into slice of life is kinda weird cause you know... vampires are extraordinary beings so you would expect them to do some extraordinary stuff eventually.
Did I mention I am impatient as hell? :D That's why I dropped Fluttering Feelings, cause nothing happens there over the course of almost twenty chapters.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Anybody here played "The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns?"? This VN came up on Steam few days ago and caught my attention cause 1) it's yuri (never enough yuri!), 2) it's free.
I haven't played much VNs in my life (only one actually - Katawa Shoujo, baby's first VN XD), so my expectations are not as high as some of you. As for "Sad Story..." I wouldn't treat it as full-fledged game, since it's really short, linear and not as complex as many other titles, more like a demo of some sort? Some kind of draft? I dunno. Anyway, that's really nice of authors that they didn't charge anything for their title cause Steam (Greenlight particularly) is plagued by people who dare charging money for absolute trash: uninspired, often unplayable, filled with bugs and glitches, made of pre-made assets cobbled together without any effort what so ever.
And as far as "Sad Story..." is not a masterpiece, I feel genuine effort in this title and I could imagine authors pulling at least decent game in the future. Story has good premise (although it's kinda predictable at some points, it's overall well... sad and sometimes even cute), characters are surprisingly fleshed out for such a short title (and they look so pretty!) and there's even character development of main heroine in the end. If you can spare two hours, you can play it - just don't expect too much. I would rate this game 6/10, maybe even 7, cause like I said I feel some effort and story is still better than many of the titles here, on dynasty XD. Not a life changing experience definetely, but I don't feel like I wasted my time.

joined Aug 4, 2014

That's one of those mangas where I really want to see some NSFW stuff and even two lolis in the roster wouldn't scare me off. Imagine this blood sucking as a preludium to hot, passionate sex. Damn, that would be REALLY something.

Anyway, not much happens in this manga. It would be nice to have at least some attempts at making a plot. Like if they would find a human girl or something? I dunno, this slice of life would seem really bland if not the setting and vamps. Author should add something more to the cart, in my opinion.

last edited at Jan 15, 2016 7:43PM

Miharu
My Yuri Project 14 Jan 00:54
joined Aug 4, 2014

I gotta say it looks very promising! I can tell you're really talented and can't help but feel a little bit jealous (screw me, I can barely doodle :D). I'm looking forward to your project. Good luck!

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

Oh shit, it really ends just like that? Too bad :/ I really like story and characters.