Forum › Posts by KingCrimson

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Hell yeah! I get giddy every time I see a Mekimeki Oukoku doujin cuz they're always so adorable.

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

So who else is pulling for Inukai x Akane?

Akane looks ready to snuggle hardcore here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/flying_witch_ch09#23

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

That fox in ch. 14 is so goshdarn cute... And the girls are all so goshdarn cute...

Such a cute and soothing manga. A really light, but sharp sense of humour too.

Also, Akane's totally gay. (Please?)

I could gush forever about this manga bu-- HEY A PHEASANT!

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

OMGOMGOMGOMG I'm so excited for this fight!

I actually think it'd be a hilarious development if Akira and Sae won and had a change of heart, but then Akira was forced to take over and become President. Hitsugi would never let her hear the end of it.

But I can't cheer against the Prez. It would feel like treason :P

And the vuvuzela killed me. "Remember!"

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

So everybody just got 'fragments' of love at the end.

Boom. Nailed it.

KingCrimson
Gamma discussion 18 Oct 02:16
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Aaarrghh... I feel like I've seen this guy's style somewhere else before, and I just can't place it. It looks like this is first official work, so that's no help. Was it in doujins? As an assistant to someone else? Pixiv? Did he use a pen name? I don't think it looks generic... or maybe it is? Yeesh.

Anyway, this is fun.

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Alriiiiiiight, got my dose of Hitsugi. Scientists need to study that sparkle, cuz it's obviously giving her nigh-unlimited energy.

LMAO @ Minori: "I want steak and meat and rice and yakiniku and pork and beef and gnu and the night and the music"

And Ensuu can actually be pretty cute

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

"But, there's no need to be invincible.

Invincibility is perfection. And perfection is loneliness. It's because of your imperfections that you can be saved by someone else. A person who has been saved... hopes to become stronger, that she may save someone herself. One who knows her own imperfections, and resolves to overcome them... one who wishes to meet them head-on with the fullest supreme force of her power...That soul is the most beautiful, and most precious. It is people like that, above those who are perfect, I want to stand beside.

It is for the sake of standing beside them that I eagerly await even my own defeat."

And here I thought my crush on the Prez couldn't get any bigger. Those are stirring words. And Shizuku's so cute, standing by her like that. I honestly don't know who to cheer for when it comes to Hitsugi x Shizuku vs Akira x Sae. It's going to be one hell of a battle, but each character has something going for her.

Also, dat Amachi sparkle, transcending borders and nationalities. There must be an African Kaicho who rides a zebra.

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

That's one hell of a wakeup call.

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

"I CANNOT FLY!"

Gold.

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Damn, Prez, you're way too cool.

I feel like Akira--my hair is standing on end just waiting for this duel. I really love this this parallel plot line.

KingCrimson
My Prince discussion 16 Sep 03:00
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

D'aawwwww... The world needs more Hayate x Signum.

...and Signum x Cypha.

KingCrimson
Puchim@su discussion 11 Sep 03:45
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

The Cute. It's too much. It's overwhelming. It's.... Hhhhhnnnngggghhhhh

The animated gif credit gave me a little shock

Also, this.

KingCrimson
Nickelodeon discussion 07 Sep 01:22
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

OMFG. Dowman Sayman. You magnificent bastard.

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

I just want to say how awesome the first post of this discussion thread is. I read it every time I come onto here.

Also, like Jun said, that duel was "the only way it could be," landslide and all. Lovely.

KingCrimson
Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

"DAYUM!"

Gotta love the Prez. Best Kaichou ever. Also, Masochist-Fencer-Senpai is properly cool.