Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Well at least it's not her daughter...

alexuh55
Image Comments 16 Apr 02:22
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014
By%20hitomi

Wait did Tracer die too I can't tell? Also does this warrant a yandere tag?

alexuh55
Transgender discussion 14 Apr 16:07
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Thank you for supporting my opinion friend. This site is for yuri, political or social (whatever it is) has no place here in my opinion. I'm not sure about everyone else but I'm here to bask in yuri and cute girls doing yuri things... and lewd things... like hand holding.

I guess the sarcasm zoomed over your head, which is quite the feat.

If you're here to bask in the yuri, I'd suggest reading the thousands of pages of yuri that exist on this site, not going into the forum to complain that a trans woman took issue with being told that yuri doesn't include them.

How the hell am I suppose to tell sarcasm over texted words in the first place moron? Second that user also did the same thing, you're just defending her. That user just had to use transphobic like the triggered sjw she is. People l=came here to enjoy doujins not to fucking see some sjw triggered because of a wrong pronoun smh. People that complies to shit like that are just sad and defending triggered people are just worse, that's you.

alexuh55
Transgender discussion 14 Apr 15:26
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Always a good sign when the person telling a trans person to shut up because the sanctity of a thread supersedes their issue with being told that yuri precludes trans girls/women slips up and misgenders them.

Thank you for supporting my opinion friend. This site is for yuri, political or social (whatever it is) has no place here in my opinion. I'm not sure about everyone else but I'm here to bask in yuri and cute girls doing yuri things... and lewd things... like hand holding.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Wow I didn't know hononico was a thing, rare ships are always so nice to see.

alexuh55
Telepathy discussion 14 Apr 00:51
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Ok Homura let's quit while you're ahead

alexuh55
Transgender discussion 14 Apr 00:22
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Well after the war in Going Off Course doujin thread I just want to say this to VivianGames though I doubt she'll see this.

You need to chill. People were having a good time discussing until you had to start fucking a fire, really just because you're feelings are hurt doesn't give you aright to burn the entire damn thread. If you don't like the staff or the policy go somewhere else.

Edit: She

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 12:50AM

alexuh55
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

The title of the doujin is now applicable to this thread

Edit: It's all and fun until someone has to be triggered...

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 12:23AM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

If it's yuri harem route fuck yea, it's kind of rare to see yuri harems. Wish there were more. And a vampire yuri harem is something definitely I want.

alexuh55
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

page 9 holy shit

alexuh55
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Yuki has good taste at least

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Hoping there's more than one chapter.

alexuh55
DiaKanaMari discussion 02 Apr 18:03
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

It's always a good day when Ooshima Tomo uploads. I'm surprised it wasn't a NicoMaki doujin.

alexuh55
Kase-san discussion 01 Apr 15:27
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

sad to see it end but it was good read, I hope the artist makes more work in the future

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

lesbian vampire confirmed

Still I love the brother sister relationshipt yuu and rin has. I want to see Rin teaching yuu how to pick up girls.

alexuh55
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Is there some kind of hidden lore that I'm missing?

alexuh55
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

I just wanted fluff... but there are worse doujin than this, still a good read and the ending felt fitting

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 6:51PM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

in midst of this shipping anger, can someone please direct me to what's the previous doujin to this?

Edit: Nvm I got it

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 10:08AM

alexuh55
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Itou Hachi and Mira on the same day, this is too much to handle

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

MY HEART, GODDAMIT THIS IS TOO MUCH

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

I wish I can have a lesbian mom...

alexuh55
Scandal discussion 06 Mar 09:48
Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Shouldn't this have a yandere tag?

Edit: After reading the comments, I think this should be yandere, sure she's not crazy or violent, but the fact that she's willing to hurt others to get what she wants in such meticulous and cold way definitely is a yandere in my book.

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 10:05AM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Breakdanceanomicon posted:

You seem like the kind of person who hates it when people try to find deep meaning in television shows.

Lol. I just said your definition of moe is wrong. And what deep meaning? You saying "moe shows" are made for neet otaku who wants to find their waifu's to fap to is supposed to be finding deep meaning in television? To me it sounds rather like you saying anything that can be categorize as "moe" is useless crap we should avoid like fire. If anything your dismissal of "moe" because of it's "culture" sounds like you are not trying to find deeper meaning in it. And it is double funny that you say I'm not trying to find deep meaning in shows when I linked in this thread a video of guy who is focusing his entire channel on analyzing and discussing in depth different anime series. And I regularly watch a bunch of different channels, talking about games, movies and other stuff. And it is triple funny that (if you bothered to watch it) things you said about "moe" perfectly proves the point that Digibro made in his video (with which I completely agree). But yea, I'm the one not trying to find deep meaning or having a meaningful conversation.

Guy guys, let's all chill and enjoy the yuri.