Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

my heart
ow

me too

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

I still think it should be tagged transgender instead of futa, but yeeeeh...
Cute read, even if peen's not usually my thing xd

SeriWolfy
Club discussion 26 Jul 12:34
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Still wonder why even female artists do the scissoring (@chapter 2)???? It's like.... I don't think most lesbians would do that. And considering that the buff girl most likely is a lesbian, she wouldn't do that. Weeeeeeh idk. Feels weird to me.

But otherwise, I really like this realistic style c:

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

I went "HOLY SHIT!!" at the end when the third Maki came (hah) in XD

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 6:15AM

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Uh. Nope? x'd

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Ahahahha funny to see this being uploaded now, since I have the german translation in my hand here right now :P

Plot is meh XD

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

well they certainly are making good use of that "mutation"

this XD

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Did these two ever actually show up again? I stopped caring after 13-2 because I didn't like either game but I dont remember them being in that one.

Yeah, they appear again in Lightning Returns :)

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

I just.... died from diabetis, too much.....sugar intake....help xD

Kitty ears, I just... I can't. Hngggh. My poor little gay heart can't take it.

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Awwwww finally <3

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Liked this one, but I'm all for Yuna/Hina <3 Ano and Nena could be a pretty neat pairing tho ~ The fluffball of nervousness and the sleepyhead :D

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

This game was so good, I still have yet to play the extra apple scenes ;~; The main story is quite funny and entertaining and let's be honest, the nsfw scenes are tame and really enjoyable :) (at least for someone like, who isn't too keen on overly sexual scenes and moaning)

SeriWolfy
Swap discussion 07 Mar 15:16
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

PFFFFFFFT.

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Awwwwww >_<

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

This manga taught me more in 20 minutes than my biology teacher in 5 hours.... Makes me sad hoe bad sex ed is in general. I had a discussion with a group and most agreed on that statement. I think it's too outdated. There should be a new program with more information and text material.

Anyway, this made me so happy when I first started reading this. I am transgender and can relate to this woman, though my parents aren't as accepting as hers. She's lucky to have such nice parents. Some transgender people aren't out to their parents because they fear they won't be accepted, or get into trouble because of it. I've seen a friend cry on my shoulder because their parents didn't accept them. This is not ok. Being transgender is not by choice, and anyone who is reading this and needs help, please feel free to call the transgender suicide hotline in your country and get yourself the help you need. You are not a disgrace, you are not a bad person at all, you are who you are.

FtM, bind safely and do not use ace bandages or tape. There are cheap binders you can buy. But even with those, do not bind your chest for over 8 hours.

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Spoiler tag?

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Not going to lie, i'd give anything for Maki-kun to be a transboy.

Now that you mention it.... that sounds like a great idea.

this

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

hngggggggh m-my heart >.....<

SeriWolfy
My Odile discussion 23 Dec 18:35
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

I think I want to punch the MC in the face.

Your profile picture makes it even better XD

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

"Kumiko x Reina" "Lots of kissing"

Sold.

^this

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

I really feel sorry for the girls in that island. After-sex cuddling, which is the softest part of copulation, are almost impossible because the girls will always turn into weapons.

Noe hit the jackpot with Nimi

^this

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Holy shit... Ô.O

^ that

last edited at Dec 4, 2015 11:51AM

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Hey, could someone who has read the Ch 7 raws and actually understands enough Japanese to get the gist of it spoil the ending for me? I want to know whether our MC goes back to Tokyo with her dad or stays.

Some posted that it ended as a full yuri.

It does :3 I read the raws and yes it does

SeriWolfy
Lesson Zero discussion 29 Oct 02:24
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Saw this on Yuri-ism already, really liked it. faves
Hair-down Ritsu is da best <3

SeriWolfy
Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

'dis is awesome :3 I always perk up when I see the Tougo x Yuuna tag :P

Tho, shouldn't there be a spoiler tag? I mean, It's only later revealed that they lose something after using Mankai....
Just saying.