Forum › Posts by emteen

emteen
Re;Re; discussion 07 Nov 05:39
I
joined May 21, 2014

Not much of crack pairing, any pairing on k-on is okay/great!

emteen
Citrus discussion 29 Oct 14:33
I
joined May 21, 2014

author is no good. unnatural, stupid clifhanger every episode. I think he/she is the kind who like korean drama lol, this is not typical japan yuri manga.

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

Actually can we get the "bisexual" tag? het + yuri tag is not clear enough if it's bisexual or not.
edit: I prefer tag not only from what showed on manga but if it the main theme is or just from main characters sexual orientation.

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 3:43PM

I
joined May 21, 2014

New chapters, I like this. I don't know who someone need to finish this series faster.

last edited at Oct 13, 2014 7:03PM

emteen
Torakkusu discussion 15 Sep 00:00
I
joined May 21, 2014

Haha, yuda pea story is always ridiculous it's hilarious

emteen
I'm A Fool discussion 14 Sep 23:37
I
joined May 21, 2014

Maybe I'm just being really dense today or... That last page, are they traveling together or is she just there to say bye?

Satsuki seems to be taking just the backpack that she's wearing, so the large suitcase must belong to Kobayashi, and they must be traveling together.

she say "I fell in love with the same person again" And that photo of both of them together, I'm sure they already become a lover.

last edited at Sep 14, 2014 11:45PM

emteen
Happy End discussion 12 Sep 03:49
I
joined May 21, 2014

Still better than lemonade :-D

As much as a horrendous ending this was, I'm still happy after reading the latest naruto chapter

Pretty sure Lemonade ended in a monogamous yuri relationship. An abrupt one, but still.

Now this, this is just shit.

I actually enjoy happy end especially after sakaki leave before the ending ruin it. while lemonande I just can't stand for the story progression was just BS all the time and i'm sure the ending shitty too

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 3:50AM

emteen
Your Fault discussion 12 Sep 03:19
I
joined May 21, 2014

Now I gonna go and read Citrus to get rid of this bad taste.

...Why would you read Citrus to get rid of the bad taste? Regardless of my personal opinion of Citrus, there isn't really anything happy and fluffy going on in that series right now...in fact, I would think it would just sour your mood even more...O_o

And I was saying citrus is way more bad, citrus author is bull****ing while kuzushiro just know what he is doing and I just like his kind of NTR.

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 3:34AM

emteen
Your Fault discussion 10 Sep 00:58
I
joined May 21, 2014

Just because how the artist draw it and tease a ntr content to the reader. the actual story is might not that bad or more angsty than what you think. when you think about the actual content ignoring author storytelling-style citrus are way more bad and there is relatively more manga that worse with deception of happy drawing style and story telling, just think about morishima akiko manga actual content.

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 1:10AM

emteen
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 22:15
I
joined May 21, 2014

people take everything too seriously, don't they? I liked this work, for various reasons and the NTR/Cheating thing was one of them. Life is like that, take action now or don't be crying later if you didn't.

Well I like this much too, but even if we don't take it seriously it still piss people off if they forced to read hopefully good manga but get disappointed later

I
joined May 21, 2014

woah, haha that's great

emteen
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 19:23
I
joined May 21, 2014

It can become NTR even when they are not couple, just depend at how the protagonist feel about it.

Incorrect.

Though I agree that there is not much of NTR here, what the reader feel also matter because that's the point of NTR, to stolen someone you love and ignite jealously.

emteen
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 19:12
I
joined May 21, 2014

i don't know why ntr even gets uploaded here, im not even criticizing your tastes or the right to do so but if this and every past upload is anything to go by, NTR does NOT go down well here, it goes down even worse than the loli and het combined, and that says a lot.

Well if you were not criticizing taste you would not ask why this is uploaded here. You would simply agree to disagree, but asking why this is even uploaded is implying that, somehow, you would think your taste is inherently superior to someone else.

The cheating one ? It doesn't make sense, the Love triangle tag is enough for the job.

This, it's not NTR because NTR is a lover being stolen, by this logic the cheating tag cannot stay because they are still not a couple. It's illogical to keep one tag and discard the other.

It can become NTR even when they are not couple, just depend at how the protagonist feel about it. though this is a bit different because unlike Mama Mama where some unknown man like stolen it from reader I don't feel bad about this one . but that just depend on the preference on who can steal who also reader that can't stand at cheating at all.

emteen
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 16:54
I
joined May 21, 2014

Art is awesome. oh gosh, she is seeing her bosom friend being taken away by their sempai and she is very aroused and ntr/d until she shed tears, that's the best moment.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 4:57PM

emteen
Citrus discussion 08 Sep 20:35
I
joined May 21, 2014

What a gloomy series, make it less enjoyable, I don't buy the lovely moment because I know the author would make it angst quick latter, go repetitive until what I don't even know if it's good ending.

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 8:53PM

emteen
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 16:31
I
joined May 21, 2014

Makes you wonder if maybe the artist hasn't really read any yuri released since the 70's.

haha seriously, I imagined even the author tear jerked complimenting their own work.

emteen
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 14:33
I
joined May 21, 2014

I swear I'm not pissed off like I used to be, I just deleted the rest of chapter from computer and forget it as generic BS het manga. because no bad taste yuri is gonna ruin my fun again!

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

^or ending it with kiss or any possession act and something.

I
joined May 21, 2014

this artist make the best mio ritsu doujin imo :D

emteen
Step In discussion 03 Sep 20:06
I
joined May 21, 2014

I like this fine as the way it is.. but hoping for next part for story settlement

emteen
HONETSUGI discussion 01 Sep 16:19
I
joined May 21, 2014

Dat massage.

sexy

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

are all rireba's works is by nakatani or there is other member? I want to know

i never really understood what it was about reimu that yukari is so enthralled by. why not me? :(

lol

emteen
Afterglow discussion 01 Sep 14:50
I
joined May 21, 2014

The author is never to write blatant yuri, from all I read anyway, it's always vague and not even a hint, the most is maybe that blushing kasen from maiden pride.

emteen
Happy End discussion 28 Aug 18:07
I
joined May 21, 2014

I was expecting drama with the bully and sakaki returns but glad there isn't any. also one chapter left?

emteen
Happy End discussion 28 Aug 17:18
I
joined May 21, 2014

I hope she is not die, what a nice mom.