Forum › Posts by konpelto

konpelto
Stretch discussion 16 Oct 06:48
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

if anyone ever wants a real galpals only and BFFs 5ever story they always claim on other blatant f/f relationships, i will point them to this manga

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i don't get it. who ended up together? who was at the door mika greeted? was it the woman from this page?

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 6:33AM

konpelto
Cocytus discussion 19 Aug 06:11
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

didn't like this story.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

eugh i saw the rape tag right before the page where that happens and i knew this would be shitty

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Idk if all of you are aware but there are currently 31 chapters available plus one special. Far from over and we're not even near climax yet. Definitely worth reading and following this series.

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i don't think any one of them are in a relationship...
maybe nadeshiko is with their teacher/professor
duhduhDUN(⊙◡⊙)

but either way if nadeshiko does end up with any of the three, it will be fine
i think they're all cute. maybe they're in a poly relationship who knows at this point lol

last edited at Apr 14, 2015 3:15AM

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i've been looking for this title (the orig husky and medley)
man that brings back a lot of memories... especially when i used to hangout in 4ch lol

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

This was unexpected. I thought this doujin was done! I always love Eunos' work.
Now, the next chapter should come out in 5 years

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i love this author's work. thank you for scanlating! hope to see more of these two

konpelto
Ayame 14 discussion 06 Oct 07:34
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Ayame is really, really horny I don't think one woman is enough to satisfy her. Rooting for the polygyny end.
i actually wouldn't mind that

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Loved this and I need more!

konpelto
Kase-san discussion 01 Sep 06:42
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

So um... re-reading this for like the 4th time and I like to read stuff in order (or at least release order), where does extra "Chocolate and Kase-san" go in the timeline?
(if it's not just a separate extra)

Between chapters 4 & 5? At the beginning, her note for Kase's choco was "thanks for helping me out with the marathon" then mentions by the end of the chapter that Yamada's giving Kase homemade choco because they're friends (and they're relationship as g/g starts in ch 7).

last edited at Sep 1, 2014 6:42AM

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

completely forgot about this series

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

The art style highly reminds me of Otsu Hiyori's. I like this story so far and looking forward for more!

konpelto
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 17:20
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Could everyone please stop immediately freaking out over stuff like this?
Yes, the way it was presented was kind of shocking, but the actual backstory was intentionally left open. The husband thing could have been a joke for all we know. Or it could be one of the rather common scenarios where people only realize they're not straight after having married, de facto ending the romantic involvement with their spouse (and eventually find someone new) without getting a divorce for various reasons. Yes, could also be that they cheated, but we are not told. And, mind you, I think that was the entire point of the story: To make you think of these things. They definitely happen, heck, it could even be a criticism of the shitty discrimination that results in people finding it so hard to come out and not "accidentally" marry in the first place.

yeah, to me that line about the husbands was a little ambiguous, especially with that laugh at the end . It kind of made it seem like it was a common greeting/expression? Like in America when we say "What's up?" it's not like you're actually asking the person what they are actually doing, it's more like a greeting. Or like "say hi to blah blah for me." I don't think the person saying that actually expects the other person to say it. "send my regards to your husband" seems like a common enough line two mothers would give to be polite/conversational.

As to the backstory since it's so open, I thought maybe both husbands might be dead. Haha I don't know why, but that was my first reaction when I read that line... Does anyone know how Japanese society views widows and remarrying? Or even divorcees remarrying? At the very least the line "this sure is easy with the both of us" implies that for both mothers a lot of what they normally do is on their own (married or not). I think it's less sad that they may (or may not) be married, and more sad that whatever they are "normally" doing is not making them happy.

I understand the wish for happy yuri, I love that, too. But I think you can't have yuri without also now and then writing critical stories (critical about all the shit lesbians and the LGBT community in general) get. Please don't always assume the worst when something is not diabetic-level WAFF. :)

The ending wasn't happily ever after, but that doesn't mean it wasn't enjoyable. And actually I could see this set up working with a heterosexual couple too (a boy and girl both in two separate unhappy relationships)... so it's kind of nice to see a short portraying a homosexual couple having the same problems that a heterosexual couple might.

Gotta say though, Amano Shuninta draws really cute kids, like the boy who had trouble buttoning up his shirt, and Ryuna from Guilty Love. I hope she(?) draws more couples with cute kids in the future. I kind of like the domestic feeling you get from her(?) works.

i wish i could "like" the replies here or something

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

should this really be tagged yuri? it seems more like just they're all friends

konpelto
Opapagoto discussion 07 Aug 06:58
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch01#47 the first two panels made it look like her face was deformed. haha

last edited at Aug 7, 2014 6:59AM

konpelto
Citrus discussion 13 Jun 16:44
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Wow! The characters in this manga keep sexually assaulting each other like there is no tomorrow.

it shouldn't be funny but i laughed