Forum › Posts by GendoIkari

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Curiosity is really killing this cat (me). Like these girls are like 14 they need to calm down. where did you even buy that vibrator, Hina???

They're actually 16 or 17 but I digress. They probably got it off online purchases

They're middle school, not high school. Stated in one of the earlier chapters.

Chapter 2 was a flashback to when they were in middleschool, they're highschoolers now in the rest of the series.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh, this manga was so funny I can't believe they just abandoned it like this :(

Yeah man it kinda sucks

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

They are not gay anymore.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

We don't have yuri anymore.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

IIRC the UK barred minors from getting hormone treatment?

Puberty blockers.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

considering whats going on right now in the us and uk.

So... anyone willing to enlighten me what this is referring to?

I would assume the recent slate of laws in US states and the UK that make it illegal to provide any medical or psychiatric care to trans people.

I know it's kinda unrelated to the main topic, but do you have a reading recommendation for this? I haven't heard of that and would like to learn what's going on in this case.

The ACLU statement on the US State law most relevant is pretty concise and accurate, although limited to the specific case. I am more unfamiliar with the UK law unfortunately.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

considering whats going on right now in the us and uk.

So... anyone willing to enlighten me what this is referring to?

I would assume the recent slate of laws in US states and the UK that make it illegal to provide any medical or psychiatric care to trans people.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

No spanking: extremely disappointing.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011
GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

a manga about a chubby girl dating a popular girl. she was insecure about her appearance and tried to refuse (i think?) to sleep with her partner. but her girlfriend never cared about how she looks and still slept with her.
it's a bit similar to Sugar Complex by Aoki Mistue

Zokuzoku Kaoru Yuri no Hana?

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The great New York statue of Martin Scorsese is crying out once again, screaming "Crimes are cool, you should do crimes and hurt women." The horde driven mad by violent videogames and WASP and Prince albums descends on the city for the slaughter. If only Tipper Gore could have saved us from authors not explicitly condemning bad behaviors in fiction.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Hanjuku Joshi

GendoIkari Uploader
Sports discussion 08 Feb 08:20
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'm only doing me
I'm doing you too

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Why do we even have two tags for prostitution? It's weirdly redundant.

One is for prostitution, the other is for having gay sex for money despite being initially stated to be heterosexual. A subset of the other one, but not a superset.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

That's not what irony means; it may be hypocritical but it's not actually ironic.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

New Hatoba Tsugu videos
Five of them
Exclusive to over the air TV

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'm surprised Tsukasa didn't take more than a couple of seconds to realize what the book he was looking at was about. What apparently-straight Japanese 11yo would be familiar with yaoi?

His mom was a big fan of that author remember.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Not just the NAZIs and the internet alt-right, far worse: the English, who have used it as an insult against disfavorable lords since time immemorial.
But the former is is far more likely to be aligned with the views of someone who believes there should be less queer art because it doesn't depict the good queer relationships they like and instead is too heteronormalized, or too fetishistic, or too unhealthy/abusive. Respectability is erasure and is fast friends with those who would prefer the latter.

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 7:21PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Yes that's good, shota wearing sailor uniform by any means necessary.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I was wondering how do you post pictures on this site?

It depends on what you mean by that.
If you mean posting new images to the /images section you cannot directly, but you can request them with the same upload request form for chapters.
If you mean embedding images in your post you may do so using markdown as so: ![text](link to image)
The image must be hosted externally and directly linked to however.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Is there manga that goes from two girls confessing, then dating, then having sex?

Doesn't matter if it's a series, one-shot, or doujin.

Kase-san?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

That's not really heterophobia. This is a site that predominantly caters to yuri fans.

Besides, that's not even a thing in the first place.

I dunno.... have some survey or statistical data on that?

Please tell us how many straight people are beaten to death on the streets because they're straight. Or how many straight kids are kicked out by their parents because they're straight. Or how many of them have their rights denied because they're straight. If you want to call people saying hetshit "heterophobia", you either know nothing about straight people or about homophobia.

Oppression is not an olympic sport; saying bisexuals and ace/aro who have only had relationships with the opposite sex, or even lesbians who "pander to the male gaze", aren't LGBT+ is legitimately bad for the community even if it falls under the umbrella of heterophobia. Legitimate grievances aren't negated by other people having greater concern, especially when those concerns while certainly more obviously important are far more abstracted from this forum than people being routinely shitty on the same forum is. Not that saying something is 'hetshit' is the best example of this on the forum, but there have been plenty of instances of people insisting yuri works are secretly het and stealing space from lesbians that such sentiment should be taken more seriously.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

This is the manga of the year. Brilliant stuff, but obviously the kind of individuals running this place these days don't appreciate it.

This is a great slander to me, but no amount of appreciation will overcome my supreme laziness.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/655302

Perhaps more warning is needed to cease reading NSFW works if not at the age of majority.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The power of a lolicon is unmatched among demons.