Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Its love live right? Somehow its listed as touhou project

Still funny nekotofu makes me laugh :D

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 8:24PM

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

This comment section is hilarious.
My god then she has a dick on this one. Still I'm happy for them, cause NozoEri is one of my OTP and I gladly read all doujinshis of them. Better than nothing.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Funny to me that in manga 170cm is like a giant.

Yeah I'm about 3 inches taller than her and I consider myself small. I mean anything smaller than 6 foot 5 is small for the stuff I do but even still.

The title is now 'Fluttering' instead of 'Excited'? Shit. That either means it's going to be a very euphoric climax or an incredibly depressing melancholic end.

If you guys were Asian girls, you'd stand out everywhere you go with 1.70m .
I'm only 1.65m and already a little bit higher than average (here).
Geez, Now I'm kinda worried about the change of vision when I study abroad.

I never actually took the time to convert the units when I come across situations like those in manga o.o I just assumed they were giants even in my country (USA). Apparently I am around 170 cm tall and would be a giant if I were in Korea. O_O

Good god. I'm only 159cm. Gdi. Then again, I am an Asian girl.

Holy crap I'm 156 cm I have a friend who is 171cm and she is taller than most women I know and is considered pretty tall and I live in Australia ..
.... then again I guess everyone is really tall from my perspective though

Well you'd feel tall if you were around me. I'm 152cm.

Try to go to Europe, especially Austria, where everyone is at least 1,70m. And I am only 1,61m, smaller than most of the the girls here. For the boys it's 1,75m.

Lyonel
YuruZero discussion 01 Jan 22:32
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Berserker so loyal me like it

Lyonel
Hapide discussion 29 Dec 20:19
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I don't think anyone can top Sorato's pointy noses though.

Aoyama Gosho, creater of detective conan and kaitou kid. There are always extremely pointy noses.

Lyonel
Love Live! discussion 26 Dec 13:25
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Eh.. i am pretty stupid i guess but i just found out that kimino sakurako also is the original creator of strawberry panic lol made my day

Lyonel
Love Live! discussion 26 Dec 05:49
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Thank you for uploading it here too now i can enjoy it more on dynasty :)

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

So much mimori pics here recently
Me like.

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Nico is honestly the worst character. So irritating and the least attractive in u's. It's like a grouchy old woman desperately trying to be a young girl.

I wasn't a fan of Nico at first but then after her back story I found her really amusing. Plus, think of a µ's without her, someone needs to balance out the overload of kindness. It's like the world's gathering of the Nicest people on Earth (including ARISE.)

I find Honoka worse, she's too simple minded and yet she's glorified.

I mean I'll never understand why she was chosen for student counsel president other than it being a popularity contest and she's totally not fit for it, but she is a good center, has lots of charisma, and has the least amount of problems which let's her help the other characters. She can be annoying at times all them can be really and she is far too simplistic but she does have her movements and does serve a definite purpose, unlike other characters... She's a hard worder, stubborn, and open minded. She's very likable.

Yeah they are all likable but what I wanted to say is that Honoka can annoy me a lot more than Niko x)

Why can't u just love everyone in muse? T__T
Well every character has some unique behaviour appearances etc. But it depends on how each of you see it (negative or positive) and its okay to have those opinions but still try to love everyone in muse! (>__<)

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Shimapandas comments on the credit pages always make my days and you are right shipping war is over eli has her 8 girl harem anyway ( ° 8 ° )}

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

It's kind of fun when the fact that Eri has a penis isn't even introduced. She just does. Like, what, you think Eri wouldn't have a penis? What's with that? You're so weird.

lmao definitely. Like, you didn't know Eri has a penis? I thought it was obvious...

What? Have you been living under a rock or something? Everyone should know by now.

I'm surprised you guys didn't learn it on the first day of school. I know I did.

Hello? That was the only reason to watch Love Live, Eli having as the sole member a penis. Don't know which reason made u watching it.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I like the yuri in this manga.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

So alpha alflayla is one of the artists. Well since i only know that art only from his/her futa doujinshis (dont hate me for that guys) i really like this artstyle. Somehow it fits this yuri torture slice of life manga. It really has potential i keep my hopes high up

Lyonel
Citrus discussion 06 Dec 20:12
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I don't like it how this is going to continue D:

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

5 obligated years of learning french in school. Now i can say its totally worth just for this single chapter!

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

It doesnt matter how many times i look at her i always think its karen from kiniiro mosaic

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Ooshima has a good art style. They almost look like originally from the abime. Not bad!

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

well I don't mind if its yaoi it's from hachimitsu and they always have good projects (mostly cute trap mangas) in my opinion

Lyonel
Re;Re; discussion 08 Nov 20:01
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Can someone, please, explain me what exactly "Ahegao" is?
I'm still unable to figure out what it is actually...

Thanks in advance.

Ahegao is basically an facial expression u make if you are mostly wit the eyes rolled up and the tongue outside. It's more common in hentais where the female character (sometimes male too) can't think straight anymore due to having too much sexual pleasure and seems brain broken.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

This tsundere couple is......so adorable
please get married as soon as possible

Their daughter will be a force to be reckoned with, the ultimate tsundere queen.

I wonder who is the strongest tsundere queen, Himawari and Sakurako's daughter or Maki and Niko's ? x)

I vote for HimaSaku's daughter.

A very very hard question....

Hmmmm, staying objective I think Nico and Maki's daughter since a lot of HimaSaku's fights are more from misunderstandings, Boob hatred (which is in the process of changing to boob love) and generally Sakurako being petty.

HimaSaku being double tsun tsun is more like lovers quarrel, teasing each other they just can't be honest but they still have their moments and the same goes for NicoMaki...

Oh.. just explained that they are tsundere on the same level I guess.

Would ship NicoMaki's daughter with HimaSaku's the ultimate tsundere pairing

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

It's cute, but the art's just the slightest bit off. Like a group of adult women dressed up as the Love Live characters.

haha I actually thought that same thing

It felt more like teenage boys cosplaying as µ's to me. Their faces were really masculine. Cute story though.

Now that you say that I can't unsee it. xD

I still liked it though.

Lots of bishounen and traps..
Even if they would be genderbend i would read it as long i can see the characters..

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

When I saw that art style I immediately knew it was from that mangaka i love her stories so much they are so heartwarming pure and cute. It makes me really happy to read it :3

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Let the war begin!

Sorry but its only NozoEri. But after this I unwillingly accept the existence of this pairing.

still nozomi dont give up! Or umi steals her away from you!

P.S. but lately an eli harem has been formed probably cause its her birthday~

Lyonel
My Beloved discussion 02 Oct 09:05
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Pls guys there are only 2 otp in LL
NozoEli and KotoUmi
Nothing else to add

Lyonel
My Beloved discussion 01 Oct 21:18
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Suggesting Lots of slapping tag for this series.

Wouldn't that fall under Violence, though "Lots of slapping" would be funny.

Leaving this here assuming the tag would fit at that perfectly
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/even_though_i_was_ready_it_hurts