Forum › Posts by Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara
Anime season 09 Jan 13:37
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Kakegurui skipped the yuri tower arc even though it was in the promo art,.

The hell, Japan?

there's only 1 episode of season 2 out at the moment, they're probably just going to shift things around

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Christine is legitimately super cool, she's the kind of person you'd want to just go hang out with sometimes because they're fun to be around.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So, on /u/ some chapters are done, they're going at an incredible speed. We just need to wait for them to be uploaded.

Oh thank god I have a reason to live again

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

pour one out for this manga

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Could someone please for the love of god pick this up, I miss it and Dr.Mario is MIA
I'm trying to learn japanese but it's going to take forever.

Rosenakahara
Liberty discussion 06 Dec 19:30
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Wow what a not toxic at all relationship /s
if they try to pass this off as being a BDSM thing i'm going to hate this manga even more

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Eh I think the older style is a lot better, it's more expressive also the customer's design in general feels lesser.
Like in the original the bangs under her eyes and the way she carried herself said a lot that I feel is missing here

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Guys, it's fine the only reason these doujins exist is to retcon that garbage into the firey pits of hell, this is a separate timeline.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This is going to hurt, isn't it?

Author stated that it's gonna be bittersweet and also explicitly said that it's an adolescence, not yuri. Besides I can't vouch much for the author since the only thing he's made was a het harem manga.

Fucking adolescence?
When will this meme of "they need to marry men when older" die
I'd ask why this is even on the site but then I remember sound euphonium is loved here

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Back to square one

Harumi has now cemented herself as the top and they're both aware what groping the other person feels like now and do it mutually, how is this back to square one?

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 8:13AM

Rosenakahara
Anime season 24 Nov 11:27
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So the deal was that even thought the word itself was never used, it fits the character so is all good either way, right? I can understand both sides of the arguments but I do agree that is pretty stupid to complain like that and call it an insult to the creator when is obviously something that bothers him in a personal level.

I understand why she refers to herself in third person all the time, they wanted to keep it secret if she used atashi or boku... But I should've seen it coming, when you see a character trying extra hard to appear moe, is probably cross-dressing.

Also yeah I cried too! this anime is the surprise of the season... Nice bird

Well, she can't say the word itself because that word does not exist in the Japanese language, they don't have any word for transgender at all.

Rosenakahara
Anime season 24 Nov 08:54
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Rosenakahara posted:

Rosenakahara posted:

https://twitter.com/BrandenHarned/status/1066215291942653952

so apparently crunchyroll done a goof.
I'm just gonna go end myself rn I don't know why I thought I would actually get any representation and have it not be lies like always

Wow, I can see Lily being trans, but it not being explicitly stated, but wow, changing translation to fit your interpretation, that is just bs. I thought it only affected their dub and not sub. I don't go out of my way to find CR subs, but nowadays most sites simply use their translation. Damn now it made me want to be more aware of it and avoid their translations...

On second thought maybe not, going through this guys tweets they're very clearly "anti SJW" and I found a different interpretation that heavily supports lily being actually trans.
https://twitter.com/tropicalesque/status/1066133526146367488?s=09

Maybe CR just changed it so it was more obvious to non japanese audiences?

Yea, now that I think about it, her being trans didn't really clash with presentation of the anime. I wasn't paying that much attention to jps dialogue, but it didn't feel like translation was off. And stuff like being forever young and never change or her dying of mental shock from growing facial hair, just doesn't fit to "I simply dislike my name". I'd need to rewatch this episode and actually pay attention what characters are saying, but it really didn't seem off for Lily to be trans.

Yeah, I was watching the episode as I was reading the thread I just linked, if you remove Lily being trans from the equation much of this episode and also the credits wouldn't really make much of any sense.
If Lily was just a regular anime trap the name in the credits would have been Masao-kun

Rosenakahara
Anime season 24 Nov 08:42
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Rosenakahara posted:

I'm just gonna go end myself rn I don't know why I thought I would actually get any representation and have it not be lies like always

Wow, I can see Lily being trans, but it not being explicitly stated, but wow, changing translation to fit your interpretation, that is just bs. I thought it only affected their dub and not sub. I don't go out of my way to find CR subs, but nowadays most sites simply use their translation. Damn now it made me want to be more aware of it and avoid their translations...

On second thought maybe not, going through this guys tweets they're very clearly "anti SJW" and I found a different interpretation that heavily supports lily being actually trans.
https://twitter.com/tropicalesque/status/1066133526146367488?s=09

Maybe CR just changed it so it was more obvious to non japanese audiences?

Rosenakahara
Anime season 24 Nov 07:55
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I personally know a girl or two who had boob reduction surgery. So, I don't speak for myself.

But you're not speaking for all girls with big boobs, my girlfriend has them and I think they're great personally.
I'm sorry they felt they needed a breast reduction surgery though, all boobs are beautiful and the stigma big boobs have in a lot of modern society disgusts me

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So Zombie land saga episode 8 just happened and HOLY SHIT
So Lily is a trans girl which is why she was so happy to be an eternally young zombie and this was one of the weirdest sad yet hilarious episodes i've seen of a show in a while

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

At least 1 chapter has been (semi) translated up on the /u/ thread now

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Dr Mario said in july that he would have worked on his last chapter, I also wrote to him in private, being as polite as I could, asking how thing were going, but I got no answer.

So it's dead then, I wonder if I should put out a call on /u/ to try and drum up some possible translators interested in it.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yuki has 0 obligations to date her but she's also SUCH A GIANT BITCH.
Like fuck the spoilers for the later chapters just make it clear how much of an awful person she is

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

EDIT: while I'm still concerned about what exactly happens to the beastkin child who do not pass the examination pre adoption school,

And why is it that the one thing the students at that school must never ever do is to go down in the basement? There’s nothing down there, nothing at all, even though there are hints that the basement is considerably larger than one would expect for the size of the building, parts of which might even be accessed from hidden tunnels deep in the woods behind the school.

And there are no strange sounds coming from down there. That’s just beastkin girls being silly with their overheated imaginations.

And what smell? Those silly girls again . . .

this is a quote from something but I forget what exactly

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This made me more sad than anything, this and the companion image, welp time to start an SMT game and kill god

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Bonba366278 posted:

When will you have more chapters posted?

NEVAR!

because?! did something happen?

Don't pay attention to that. That person is just being mean and messing with you.

There are truckloads of people who, just like you, come here to ask when more chapters will be scanlated, and some old-timers of the forum find it so annoying that they reply with misleading snarkery. 乁(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)ㄏ The correct answer is: right now, nobody knows when or whether someone will eventually pick up the scanlation and bring us new chapters. ( T ʖ̯ T)

hopefully dr mario will have some time to dedicate to this or they'll find a suitor, this manga too good to just fade away :c

And it looks like it's going to fade away after all

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 11:57AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Why is the beastkin part more important than the fact Mel is a CHILD.
Or do beastkin stay that size forever here?

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 7:47AM

Rosenakahara
Image Comments 03 Nov 23:34
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014
Dgm7wtmueaeohpx-orig

Kase's last tour

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Gosh I just want poly here with the teachers and cousin....

This, it's so good