Forum › Posts by vanilla salt

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Office lady (in her home not wearing a uniform) and a bird girl

This.

YES, THANK YOU

I was looking for it on animal ears and animorfication but it was monster girl the whole time, no wonder i couldn't find it

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Office lady (in her home not wearing a uniform) and a bird girl

vanilla salt
Image Comments 30 Apr 22:21
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014
Eyiokh7u4ae_jv1-orig

Guys, chill. It was a hair extension, a pony tail one

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I wonder if the "June 5" of the appointment will be the release date of their meet chapter (hope not and it will be a lot sooner)

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Wait, so at the end irl, is Noushiro still dating that Yabe guy? Turn him down? Going to cheat on him?

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Hi! I'm relatively new to yuri, but I'm really enjoying this genre. I just finished My Unrequited Love (Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo) and liked the drama and exploration of deep (and potentially irreconcilable) interpersonal issues. (That being said, I did find the ending very rushed, and I'm not sure how I feel about it). Does anybody have any recommendations for similar manga? I'm okay with oneshots/shorter manga, but I'd prefer longer multi-chapter works where you really get to know the characters and see how they grow.

You can't fail with Kase-san

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

With all the spoiler text I think I’ll pass, but my only question is what kind of teenager is walking around with 30 grand on them?

The one who is about to do a gay for pay (or pay for gay after she wins MC heart)

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I´m sorry, the story sounds interesting but i cannot unsee the MC as

Wendy´s mascot

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Ok, but can we appreciate how non-toxic, natural and adorable Ryou and Miu are? Finally Kurogane did the right thing, hopefully he doesn't mess it up

last edited at Feb 7, 2021 12:51PM

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Don't get me wrong, i'm all about supporting the artist, heck i have all phisical volumes of kase san and others. The thing is that they offer their works traslated at least in english and not everyone is able to read kanji or has the time to learn it, so scans are a way to allow us to get this works. (Or maybe they have an eng. version and i'm just overeacting)

Oh, they're in English. You can read the licensing post here. From the looks of it, the first chapter will likely be posted in January. I compiled a bit of info about the licenses, so I'll make a post about that in the coming days, if able.

Oh, OK, because i couldn't see the english one i thought that they were only in japanese, all cool then

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Don't get me wrong, i'm all about supporting the artist, heck i have all phisical volumes of kase san and others. The thing is that they offer their works traslated at least in english and not everyone is able to read kanji or has the time to learn it, so scans are a way to allow us to get this works. (Or maybe they have an eng. version and i'm just overeacting)

vanilla salt
Weird Love discussion 06 Nov 11:44
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

The way anime and manga make it looks so easy to get a GF is one of the reasons I hate reality so fucking much...

Ikr

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

A doujin where madoka keeps annoying homura by braiding her hair

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I don't know what words or frasing they are used to in Spain, but yeah, considering that they used a translator to make it, it's a rather arcaic spanish And uncommon way of talking on half sentence. But yeah, cute non the less, i really loved the first chapter to the point of read it once a week

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 6:58PM

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

This discussion needs two things.

BEEF AND MEMES.

tequila

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Less lebian angst, more sexy teacher.

But seriously, after this chapter, i'm a little on the side of amane, because, even though you're single, you do not force yourself on a friend that you know they won't turn you down for the sake of friendship, and specially YOU DO NOT rub that you're in a relationship on the face that you know they have feelings for you, even if they're your ex. Yes, amane was annoying after the break up, but nene also decided not to be the best man (girl in this situation) and went out of the way to intendendly hurt amane, an drag innocent kou on this. By the end, it seem kou wants to them to reconcile, nice to see someone is acting logically, even with that presion they got on.

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 11:57PM

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Character discussions aside, this is really fun, this are the kind of arguments that you can enjoy

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Contrariwise, not only is Nene herself giving some pretty mixed signals but the way she keeps flipping between relative niceness and wanton emotional cruelty is disturbingly (and probably intentionally) close to classic patterns of abusive relationships...
Whatever Amane's faults in this context she's certainly the one behaving very meaningfully less objectively wrong.

What are these mixed signals you are talking about? Nothing in Nene's behavior points to her still liking Amane.

You’re conflating “being nice to” and “liking” (in the romantic sense).

Nene (mostly) treats Amane like a long-time friend. We actually don’t see Amane and Nene together in all that many present-tense scenes, and in the photo session in chapter 1 and the beach frolicking in chapter 2 Nene is either actually having fun being with Amane (and Kou), or she’s completely faking it. Other scenes begin with the two of them together as if they are normal best friends.

And, yes, instead of straightforwardly telling Amane that she won’t kiss her because she doesn’t feel that way about her anymore but saying she will kiss her and then hate her forever, that is unnecessary cruelty.

To me, the kiss scene reflect how sick and tired is nene of amane's behaivour, she has said no before and she doesn't take it seriously, the need of amane's skinship is no better than the urge of a molester on a train troupe we often see in mangas. Is like asking if you can touch fire, you can, but of course, you will get burn, is the same, you can pull an unwanted sexual advance, but that person will not like it because is UNWANTED, leading to a bad feeling that is conditioned to the person who did the action.

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 6:16PM

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Ok, for all of those who are blaming nene and doesn't like how she is treating amane and seriously think amane is the victim and hasn't done anything wrong, try reading again from ch 1, but this time, picture amane as male.
would you still think that the way she (he if you really get in the part) is acting is okay?

Yes. The gender card is useless here. Amane doesn't do anything to Nene. While yes, she is clingy, she doesn't overstep any lines. Being unable to move on from a relationship is always bad, regardless of gender, but Amane didn't do anything worse than what Nene did (yet).

I mean if we flip the gender bias card, how about you replace Nene with a guy during her aggressive flirting/date with Kou? To a yuri community that argument will always make things look worse.

Ok, you're right, let's keep the sex of the person aside. I think excessive clinging, ask for a kiss and trying to pull an "i still love you" to your ex to make them feel bad so they get back together with you is way more aggresive than hugging and hand holding someone when all the people imply knows that you're single and clearly don't want to get back with your ex.

I know nene is not a saint, but no matter what you have done, who you are or what relationship you had with the other party, no means no and amane should have stop with her advances at the first negative, im sure that if kou rejected the hug and hand holding at the moment, nene would back off, sure, feel bad, but still putting kou's feelings first than her's. My point is, there's no victims here and they shouldn't be no martyrs, amane doesn't have the right to be on that title

last edited at Jun 9, 2019 4:31PM

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Ok, for all of those who are blaming nene and doesn't like how she is treating amane and seriously think amane is the victim and hasn't done anything wrong, try reading again from ch 1, but this time, picture amane as male.
would you still think that the way she (he if you really get in the part) is acting is okay?

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

NINTENDO SIXTY FOUR !!!!!!! OH MY GAWD

This story touched my heart

DUUUUUDE!! I KNOW! N64 IS THE BEST!

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Could someone explain to me why everyone in this series is talking about the importance of getting married in the Heisei era? Is this some Japanese custom I've never heard of?

Is because of the new japanese empereor that took the title on april of this year, everytime that there is a change of empereor in japan is considered a change of era, and those eras are named after the empereor in position on those years

vanilla salt
Transgender discussion 28 May 01:20
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

So, considering that this thread exists, I want to ask for the opinion of people in regarsd to a recent protest of the Trans-community against Lebians in the UK. I only want to hear if somebody heard of it or not because I saw it and I am conflicted on what the actual heck is going on here, like why is the Trans-community protesting to "Remove the L in LGBT" because I don't understand where that is coming from and I want to hear peoples opinions on it since I don't know where anyones stand on this is.

It wasn't the trans community protesting against lesbians, it was the lesbian community saying they should leave the LGBT label because they don't like being associated with trans women who they think are men, mind you when I say lesbian community I don't mean the whole of it just shitty TERFS
Here's a quote from the leader of the people campaigning:

“The only way to fight lesbian erasure within ‘LGBT+’ groups is to... create an autonomous and strong lesbian community and build alliances with all feminists willing to fight against male domination,”

Yeah, this is largely a bunch of "political lesbians" raising a big stink because the rest of the acronym doesn't hate trans people as much as they do. Anti-trans rags like After Ellen have been pushing hard against the "queer community" lately, and tripling down on attacking trans and non-binary folks too, talking up the same sort of "pure lesbian" stuff. It's weird how much traction TERFism gets in UK in particular though, a lot of prominent bigots come out of there.

i disagree with the whole "lesbians are the villans" thing here, it mostly started with trans women who have atraction with cis-women and wanted to try date some that are lesbians, some of them refused a relationship saying that they didn´t feel attracted to them because they still had male genitallia, that argument ended up hurting some transwomen feelings because they don´t see them as women, and insted of being "ok, you´re not physically atracted to me, that´s fair, everyone has their type" they went on and say that something like that was transphobic and started a trend called "cotton ceiling" wich conssist at convincing lesbians of having sex with them or they will be considered as terfs, and most of the people are ignoring this side of the story

last edited at May 28, 2019 1:21AM

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

One shot about a woman that hears that her girlfriend in highschool was cheating on her after the gf moves and then they meet again years later but the gf doesn't remember her and then she plans a revenge by making her fall in love again and then leave her without saying anything

This.

Thanks

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

One shot about a woman that hears that her girlfriend in highschool was cheating on her after the gf moves and then they meet again years later but the gf doesn't remember her and then she plans a revenge by making her fall in love again and then leave her without saying anything