Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Erika my cute bb, my precious cinnamon roll

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh Nanatsu Fuji you keep on writing these naive idiotic characters that always find themselves in ridiculously sexual situations

Chikaon
Citrus + discussion 22 Oct 17:42
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Has evidence been presented anywhere that there are actually issues with the author’s health, or is that just speculation about the long waits between new chapters?

My comment about health was just a general statement about the usual mangaka working conditions, but I don't know if she has announced any specific health issues. I just know she sometimes struggles with the deadlines since there's been several chapters where she had to release them incomplete.

Chikaon
Citrus + discussion 22 Oct 05:06
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I really do think the main issue is the super long gaps in between chapter updates. Like yes it's best if Saburouta can work at a pace that is best for her health, but on the other hand, the amount of things that actually happen in the chapters are so, so agonizingly slow. I feel like this chapter was one of the worst offenders so far. While I liked the 2nd half of the chapter with Yuzu figuring out her shit (actual plot development), did we really need half the chapter for a 15 page update to be about a generic student assembly? It did not have to be dragged out for that many pages. Like come on, 3 months for a boring student assembly announcement??

last edited at Oct 22, 2023 5:09AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Super super cute

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Shes definitely gonna introduce him to the yandere girl right?

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Deerwhisky-1711682614191685754-img1

^In the manga, Fern is actually in love with Stark, the dude with an axe. they go on a date at one point. Also Frieren is hinted to be in love with Himmel. Her regret is what prompted the journey (at least the way i read it)

When did we ever start caring about what's canon on this site???

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm ready for shounen manga arc part 2

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 1:41AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Rip Akira

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Kashiwagi Tsukiko's NicoTori seriously never misses. Loved this AU and how it tied to canon. Wish there was more of it. That's the only bad thing about their stories...they end way too fast :(

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I dunno what it is about this series that makes me reread the entire thing every time a chapter updates. They're too cute together and I always love seeing Ruka get topped lmao

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love this manga to the point of buying the raw every month (I'm at 33 now). It actually getting better and better. But I now begin to think that the yuri tag may not apply. There is neither romantic love nor desire of lust between the three main characters. None of the three also have feelings for other people. Maybe other type of love, I don't know. Miko does what she does out of guilt. Shiori lies all the time to try to stop Hinako committing suicide because her "warrantee" to give Hinako a long life is not working because Hinako sabotages herself, with survivors guilt.

There is no way the yuri tag does not apply and to say so is a detriment to the series. Do you wanna turn people away from this story lol?

Shiori clearly loves Hinako and there's even a kiss in this (even if it's the unsexiest kiss ever). Yes Shiori's love does not resemble what we might normally think of as romantic or sexual love, but it is not familial or platonic love either (which we get from Miko). I think Shiori's love doesn't look like what we think of as romantic love because she's a monster who is still learning what love is. There is no denying she loves Hinako and we can see her feelings of love for Hinako also differs from the one she felt for that sacrifice girl from the past (I think that love is more like one you have for a pet). This series is definitely yuri. We just need Hinako to heal from her depression before we see any further development on that front.

last edited at Oct 5, 2023 3:48AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Kinda feels like we skipped a chapter....but seeing her mom get punched felt really nice

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Just one more chapter in this volume. I guess this will be it. Shizuku's novel gets an ending, maybe there'll be a confession, and then Kaori's death.

Like all good stories, I definitely don't want this story to end, but it probably has to. Not sure if my heart could take five more chapters after the next.

Is this really the last volume? Don't they usually say ahead of time if the next chapter is the last chapter of the series?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This chapter felt like the author was speaking directly to us readers ;_;

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I expected a much stronger reaction from Shitori.

It was said before that a normie would just see the notebook as some nice sketches of Akishita and not understand any of the perverted writings.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow a ba-dump in chapter 2 already? We going fast

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh wow, the Spanish scanslator of this lovely manhua has just bulk-released all chapters from chapter 11 to chapter 29. Those who understand Spanish are in for a treat.

https://lectortmo.com/library/manhua/75694/mi-querida-enemiga

Good thing that I'm a native spanish speaker

Lo mismo digo, jeje.

(Btw, Chofli is a very large team, they are working on dozens of GL comics right now, and they have excellent translators of Japanese, Chinese and Korean... they don't do mtl... so the poster above you can dispel their concerns.)

Oh I wasn't talking about the group doing mtl to Spanish. I was responding to the person who wanted to mtl the Spanish translation to English lol.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh wow, the Spanish scanslator of this lovely manhua has just bulk-released all chapters from chapter 11 to chapter 29. Those who understand Spanish are in for a treat.

https://lectortmo.com/library/manhua/75694/mi-querida-enemiga

I only know enough Spanish to skate by in conversations about simple things like food or drink. But fluent I am NOT. I can listen to Spanish music but half the time I have no idea what they're saying cause it goes by so fast. But I'm so tempted to write the Spanish down to read the chapters faster by putting it into Google Translate

There are english chapters up to 30 on other sites, but you have to Google for them (I don't think the site is allowed to be posted here, but you can search by its other Eng title "My Dear Enemy"). Translation quality isn't as good as this one, but good enough and prob better than mtl from Spanish lol....

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This series is so friggen fun.

Stalker celebrity is an interesting angle

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Is this manga dead? Should I start searching elsewhere?

It's up to date on Mangadex (chapter 32), but translated by other people, The translation quality varies from group to group, but overall readable to understand what's going on.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Can't have a Murasakino story without a toxic, unhealthy, codependent relationship xD

I'm actually the type who values friendship over romantic relationships so I kinda understand Eri. That doesn't mean neglecting a relationship you've decided to get into though.

I don't really like the idea of separating the two. The person you get into a romantic relationship with should be someone you'd be able to see as a friend as well. Both types of relationships are equally important to me. I think separating the two and the inability to see someone being able to be both a friend and a romantic partner is the whole reason why there's this issue in this story in the first place lol.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Please don't make fun of this manga with new tags like "Weird Nipple Shit" it actually hurts and I am afraid to keep commenting this manga. I'm begging to show more respectful to this manga in this website. Because now they talk about making baby. It's so rare.

How is it making fun of when it's true??? Why would that make you afraid of commenting?? This manga doesn't take itself seriously when it comes to kinks so you shouldn't either.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Loved the way they handled this whole locked in a room thing. It was so, so sweet, but goddamn am I getting tired of Nadeshiko's mama being a cockblock at the worst times. I just hate how she's just always there to unnecessarily delay the story even if I am curious what this whole baby situation is going to be about....

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Even if she's making out with the guy, from the 5 chapters we've seen, she's ALWAYS thinking of the other girl. Like they're always thinking about each other (and music). Even in this chapter she's thinking of the other girl as she's kissing the guy...

I really don't get why people are so impatient with this series when imo this is very clearly yuri. Even people who have read ahead is assuring us it's yuri so I just don't understand the complaints. Seriously guys we're only 5 chapters out of over 100 and I know people have been far more patient with series that drag on slower than this one >_>