Forum › Posts by SeifukuGirls

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Didn't work for me. Tried to resize but the image was blank. Even copied the link to the image, opened in another tab, and zoomed in, and it didn't work.

SeifukuGirls
Rendezvous discussion 07 Dec 07:17
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Maybe, just maybe this author should go and get professional help? Seems like something is really messed up in their brain...

She has a gift that was meant to be shared. We can't lose that.

A gift that's kind of scary. But aren't all great things?

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Well, sometimes it's hard to judge whether a work counts as Moderate or Lots, as it's not always about number of pages as much as it is content and % of sex. Sometimes I'll upload a release and see what other people think it deserves.

And honestly, if a sex scene is like 1-2 pages, it usually doesn't get tagged at all.

Ah, got it. Just a bit weird for me when I click on a new release expecting nudity at most because of the tags and then get more than that.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Does anyone know the official distinction between the NSFW tag and the Moderate Amounts of Sex tag? I assumed that, considering how short one-shots are, any sex scene would warrant a Moderate Amounts of Sex tag. I thought NSFW just referred to a single chapter with a sex scene in a full series, or in the case of a one-shot, just nudity.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I truthfully find these two more interesting than the main 3.
More plz.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

This one put me on edge... I'm acrophobic as all hell! And they start flirting on the balcony at that damn height? Jesus Christ woman what if that balcony crumbled or some shit? Fuck my heart is beating hard

When phobias sneak their way into perfectly innocent-seeming yuri... I feel you. T^T

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Finally, a manga that actually takes the cliche "We can marry abroad, right?" line and actually gets it done.

Not my thing, actually, but whatever. Good to see a new series, regardless.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Seemed fine to me.
I have a thing for the "girl who's confessed to so much that it means nothing, meets a girl who finally actually means something by it" plotline, so maybe putting it in those terms made it more clear to me to start with.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

please explain to me how 164cm is tall!!!! I'm 164cm, I'm far from tall! wth!! You could say that maybe Japanese people are shorter but I've been to Japan and not a lot of people were that short, also some really tall people... soo? Besides they told me they thought I was kinda small so I don't understand this in manga why is 164cm tall? -.- Maybe this manga is old and people in Japan started getting taller the recent years? '-' >.> no idea

Yeah, I thought that was weird too. 164 might be a bit above average for a Japanese girl, but I would only start considering it tall once it was 168cm or higher.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Weirdly specific question, but the "I'm a Libra" line had an odd amount of emphasis. Is there some sort of meaning there, like that the Libra is known to match with a certain other sign, or that the other two's signs match and Libra doesn't? Just feels like a weird thing to have so much emphasis on when it could've just been a little side note.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

This manga might not end in a good way. Considering one is robot other is human

Everybody dies eventually, you know. Nothing really has a good ending.

(Enjoy your existential crisis of the day.)

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Cute
Pretty cute
That was pretty cute
Yeah
Where's the piece of junk

The word that was translated to junk was Ponkotsu, which is basically a slang term for someone who can't do anything right. It's a metaphoric kind of junk.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Haven't even read it yet, but...
Delinquent yuri?! In series format?!?!
Merry Christmas, self. <3

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

People are so into Tsukasa and Nadeshiko but that only leaves more space for me on the Tsukasa and Mikage train. <3

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

At this point we all are aware that Yuu has atleast some form of romantic feelings for Touko. The real problem is that Yuu won't accept that she is love and will only use remarks of denial to justify any action she makes that even shows a slight sign of her feelings. Generally I think that Yuu is just afraid of what will happen if she lets herself fall in love. In one of the chapters (might've been 14 or 15) we see Yuu's feelings in the most genuine form so far. However, when she states she is happy (it's the chapter with the umbrella btw) she quickly realizes what she said and tries to cover it up. In the newest chapter that has been released (chapter 16) she says she is unable to kiss Touko. Although she says it's because she can't fall in love with Touko (which everyone by now knows is just stubborn denial) I believe it's because she doesn't want to fall in love because she's scared. She scared that she'll lose her relationship with Touko and she's scared that she won't be able to satisfy Touko the way she wants to. That's exactly why Touko tells her not to fall in love with her, (yes she said that but I don't remember what chapter) because she knows that Yuu will not hesitate to let go of her if she feels she's not good enough. As long as Yuu doesn't commit to love they can always be together and support each other no matter what. Even still I really would love Yuu to come to an agreement on her feelings because although they may have hardships on the way, nothing completes you like love. :3

Damn I wrote a lot XD Don't bother reading this, it's just my crappy thoughts lmao

I think it's less that she would leave if she could satisfy her and it more ties into the whole thing they had about "love" being a term that binds people. I think Nanami believes that if they had to 'make it official' and do all the stuff that comes with that, it would stop Yuu from being so genuine with her. A lot of what Nanami likes about her is that she's immune to that binding that everyone else faces by falling in love. She's free, basically, and Nanami finds that attractive.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

According to a 4s translator who posted on /u/, chapter 17 would be up later than usual due to some personal stuff their members are having at the moment.

They're probably one of the most consistently fast groups I've seen so I was curious about the slight delay here. Definitely very nice of them to let us know. Even though they aren't getting paid for what they do, it's always a treat to have scanlation groups who put in so much effort that you'd believe they are.

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 3:20AM

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Agree with the people saying this looks like the beginning of a series. I was at least expecting some kind of twist at the end, since there was all that set-up on how she was banished. Maybe something like she was just a demon in disguise, or whatever.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Probably the best age gap work I've ever read.

SeifukuGirls
Beloved L discussion 11 Oct 02:52
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

"You mean the menstrual red?"
Great way to get her to never want to buy that color of lipstick ever.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

+What the fuck am I reading tag

If there's ever been a place for that tag, it's here.

Didn't want to finish for fear of it getting weirder. Got to when she started to eat her and then stopped. Also I was afraid if I "kept making that face it'd stick that way," as they say.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

It's the same singer that sing most of Ar Tonelico songs for Shurelia and Jaqli?!

Piqued my interest too, that the singer might've done some sort of manga anthology at some point. It's not unheard of, Kitamura Eri, for example, draws manga. Couldn't find anything to the effect that it's the same person, though, but I'm not a fan so I wouldn't know. If anyone knows for sure I'd be curious.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Interesting art style, it's like they had a special focus on making everything look realistically dirty.

SeifukuGirls
[No Title] discussion 03 Oct 23:10
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Really random, but that little statement at the bottom saying not to worry because the name isn't actually announced is a bit of a bucket of cold water, isn't it? Despite the unrealistic, happy content, the disclaimer basically implies that there are people who would be uncomfortable with the name being announced, and that'd probably be because they would be ashamed if people found out...

40-year-old businessmen with a wife and children should just wave the yuri flag with pride, then?
I'd like to see that, tbh. Is there a manga about a 40-year-old business men with a wife and kids who's secretly a hardcore yuri fanatic?
Don't tell me I have to write that myself... I'm not doing it, man.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

This took a whole lot of turns.
Saw the part about her friend being the vampire coming, but not her relation to the teacher.
Really wish there wasn't so much focus on the teacher in general. She would've made a nice red-herring but taking it further was just a waste. The fanatic and her friend were the real star couple here.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Really liking this author. She seems to have a good understanding of realistic relationships and how to portray their maximum cuteness, as opposed to trying to achieve that through heavy pandering and fanservice.