Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022
74321169_p5

So true

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022
Hugs%20(1)

Tomoe and Kaoru on the “Get along” shirt is too funny for me. I see it as friendship tho.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

She shouldn't be precious after THAT.

So rinarina will finally get blacklisted right??? Next step is a restraining order or therapy. I want her to get therapy, but she’ll probably go stalker mode, find out about Satou-san and blackmail both Makino and Satou or one of them.

Btw, only 27 chapters so far according to the raws. anyone knows when 28 might come out? there is no date for the 27th release so i can’t check if it’s once every two months or…

last edited at Jul 7, 2022 6:33PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Damn that escalated quickly

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

how many chapter this manga have?

I believe 6 so far, but it started publishing last year (second semester, I think).

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Man ist torture reading this manga 4 pages not enough

It is torture but I come back every sunday begging for more.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

It's Not My Fault My Hot Friend French Kissed Me and Let Me Grope Her Tits

perfect title

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

This manga is going to be one hell of a ride and none of us will understand what the fuck is going on. I liked it.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Ohhh, gonna add Muse, Passion Pit, and Bright Eyes to the guesses for the next bands. More realistically, I'd say Nine Inch Nails and Aphex Twins fit the band time period. Did we already have Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Not in the manga, but many people guessed it. I made a compilation of the bands so far. No RHCP.

I think next will be RHCP or Led Zeppelin.
I am surprised there is no Beatles. Sumiko should be covering the basics and stuff…

last edited at Jul 5, 2022 7:54PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Why is the author doing Akira so dirty? #AKIRARIGHTS

also ch.59 made me read the entire series in a day bc "oh the boob girls are dating" and "why is this friend (Akira) not getting boobs too??"

last edited at Jul 5, 2022 6:19PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

NOT THE NICE MEAL LMFAO

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

The idiot couple tag is slowly encroaching from the corner.

Exactly what I thought

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I can just imagine a scenario where the uncle and aya get some one on one time and uncle goes on and on about how happy he is that his niece met someone and how she’s been in such high spirits (without using female pronouns of coarse) and aya is listening with stars in her eyes until the uncle drops the word “niece” and she has to do a double take and panic Bc “wait he’s a girl?!” And THEN “omg and she’s the girl that sits next to me in class!!” But the niece doesn’t know that aya knows now and shenanigans continue to ensue

Also important side note: The uncle is HOT do I want him or do I want to be him? The world may never know

OK NOW I REALLY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN
I like your way of thinking (including the hot uncle comment)

Best. Uncle. EVER! I love the Uncle so much, but I have a feeling that he's gonna be the one to bring the ruse to an end before Mitsuki is ready.

Well, SOMEBODY has to move on with the plot, and Mitsuki is a wuss. I think Uncle is going to be important in that aspect, either revealing by accident and causing drama or finding out Aya thinks his niece is a boy and having a real talk with Mitsuki to convince her to end the lie.

Would be cool if Uncle-san helped Mitsuki set up this scene in the concept art right here, this being the reveal.

last edited at Jul 3, 2022 8:07PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I am somehow expecting the uncle to spill the beans somehow. I know it wouldnt happen but...

It can happen. All it takes is mentioning Mitsuki in a conversation and he’ll use “her”, which will startle Aya.
“Her? Who?”
“…my niece, duh” [points at store clerk]

Idk how japanese can do it without using the equivalent of “she”.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Uncle is over his head on this one. Great chapter 12! Funny switch from over-protective to stunned, silent approval. Great way to mirror reader’s reaction!

Next time he is going to be actively shipping and acting as a wingman telling Aya to go for it and ask his niece out

last edited at Jul 3, 2022 4:07PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

People on here being like “this word the author used can mean “love” but it could also mean “affection” and be completely platonic and mean they’re just friends, merely gal pals, roommates and then the author is like “they’re gonna play Pearl Jam at their wedding :3”

the author’s yuri urges are expressed through uncle-san. they are trying to fight it.

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I don't care if it's subtext, I wanna see these two bickering for 4 volumes.

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

cute cute cute cute

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

i'm loving this rock band guess discussion
these are my type of music also

we should place our bets every week trying to guess which band will be next shown in the manga

Chapter 12 just came out and I actually guessed right: Pearl Jam shows up.

I will keep updating this master post of mentioned bands for reference.

last edited at Jul 3, 2022 1:11AM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Also:

Hatomori x Ruri

I didn't know that I wanted this but GOD do I want this to happen now

well, this manga DOES need a side couple...

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Suga? Well, she's a useless lesbian. Will probably take her 2 volumes and Miyako saying 'I love you' for her to admit her cute landlord is not just being friendly.

Given she already was in a relationship, maybe she is not as useless as one might think.

but it was a toxic one, so she might have some terrible self-esteem issues that will deem her incapable of noticing someone really nice (and not a major b—) is giving her affection and looking her way romantically

the useless lesbian was a joke bc she's a sucker for looks, the real deal is the trauma she experienced

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

So Maron-san just ignored Makino’s obvious stalking? I thought she’d call her out on that, not only about speaking to a client.
Well… Makino is in danger now tho, I am aftaid this Rina will find out about the school and end up seeing Satou there

I’m probably wrong, but I’m convinced that Maron realizes full well that Makino stalked her, but is just choosing to ignore it because she cares about Makino and doesn’t see her as a bad/dangerous person.

That, or she’s really bad at connecting the dots.

Or, OR consider that Makino these past few chapters has done nothing but show concern for Marons health

Well, yeah, but stalking is still wrong and she should be upfront about her concerns.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

So, how many people in an Idiot Couple need to be idiots for it to count as an idiot Couple?

Asking for a friend . . .

Rest assured that by Volume 3 this tag will be added
Miyako realized she has a thing for Suga in Chapter 7 but is perhaps too naive/inexperienced to act on her true intentions and her statement in page 22 was a brief act of courage. Or she just doesn't see it as fully romantic yet (just a but). She will, however, be getting closer and closer to her tenant.
Suga? Well, she's a useless lesbian. Will probably take her 2 volumes and Miyako saying 'I love you' for her to admit her cute landlord is not just being friendly.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I really like this series a lot. The art is great and the story has been done well so far... Also I wonder if those likes are two different kinds of likes said at the end there lol.

If I had to guess i'd say they both took it as "I like like her but she probably only likes me as a friend". That or Suga understood perfectly well and just chose to ignore it. to protect herself or some other reason

I honestly think Suga is not quite there yet when it comes to how she sees Miyako. I think Miyako meant is as "I like her" (see the little sparks when she stops and thinks about the "liking" remark?), and Suga thought "Oh, how sweet, she sees me as a friend. I like her too, she's nice."
Suga still has many things to stop her from admitting she might feel anything for Miyako (her being the landlord, being too young/immature, Suga's past relationship hurting her, the whole reason she moved was to be single, etc). It will probably take a long time before she realizes that what they have going on is basically marriage already.

last edited at Jul 1, 2022 5:01PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

lmao at hatomori and ruri just embodying the comments in the last couple of pages. perfectly done, author.

asasadf

their reactions are perfect lmfao