Forum › Posts by LustGreed

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

i think in real life, if in case the author is somewhat basing this on real life, it's just much more convenient to just run away from your problems than facing the drama. to be honest, it may or may not come up and catch you. so sumin's problems are just about to catch up, and she just doesnt know how to handle them, her natural way of dealing with difficult situations is to run away. so sungji is now, well, a difficult situation, and she's doing a "i cant deal" attitude.
which ends up with her past GFs just breaking up with her, and she's used to it. and that's how she deals with it. but let's see, if this is a healing story, im wondering how the healing will occur.

Of course real life have different kind of people, some do this, some do that, etc. If you read my previous comment(s), i've only said that characters like that(Sumin) are on my bottom list since they totally suck and I don't like them. I just plainly stated my opinion towards her.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 12:58PM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

yes, Sumin's life is a mess but it is her mess.

It's her mess. Yes. I'm a reader and therefore, she's shitty and pathetic :)

I'd somewhat agree with you if Sumin had slept with Sungji.

I decided on that the moment she came crawling back to Seju. I was like "what the fuck? Are you serious?" Oh well, we all have our own views on things. XD and I'm waiting for the healing part, I need some of those too. Lol

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

oc you are free to have your own opinion. it appears Sumin is running from her problems but I dont see how that affecting people around her. She is not responsible for their happiness

I am not saying that she needs to make other people happy. But the whole fucking world is not only about your-pathetic-self and to think that she's venturing in a relationship. The way she handles her shit will of course affect the people around her. And the way you're saying it, it's obvious that you thought I was only referring to Seju and Sumin's relationship, but in fact, I was referring to Sumin and Sungji's in the last chapter. ruining their supposedly fun vacation now tell me that her action is not affecting other people and I'll shut up.

yes, Sumin's life is a mess but it is her mess.

It's her mess. Yes. I'm a reader and therefore, she's shitty and pathetic :)

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 9:34AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Seeing all these purityfags shitposting allover this show makes me rage inside.
Like come on, people! Are you seriously putting so much value over a girl's hymen that you cannot see how well-done the ending was?!

That "My 71%" was solid gold I tell you!

Exactly. People hated it too much coz of the het incest and the kidnap thingy that happened and they didn't care how it ended. But for me, I really do like this. Everybody has their own cup of tea, we can't force them to sip ours. XD

And I actually forgot now if she did do it with her brother since Kii-chan interrupted.xD I must rewatch this.

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Why do u hate Sumin that much? I am not a fan of Sumin character but don't see why she deserves to die. It appears Seju really loves Sumin and has stayed by her side for so long. It is foolish but to Seju, I bet, she has no regrets. Seju is responsible for her happiness so it isn't fair blaming Sumin. Sumin didn't make any promises nor misleading her in anyway.

I don't hope for SejuxSumin ending bc their relationship is too messed up to mend. If the author'd go suminxsungji route, I hope she will paint a full picture of how they belong to one another. Why Sungji is Sumin's "lobster" n vice versa.

Because she's a shit isn't that enough reason?? I just don't like characters who's not facing their shits and keeps on running away from them and making themselves suffer, worst, making people around them suffer. So pathetic. I'm free to have my own opinion.

Too messed up. Lol and guess who's making it messier, let's be honest here. And I'm not only talking about her relationship with Seju, but her life as a whole. And for the author, if s/he's really good, any ending would be great as long as it's executed properly. Not the usual cliches which I'm tired of reading.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 8:13AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Seju must love Sumin so much to utter such statement...now I'm sad. I want a Seju x Sumin ending but on the other hand, I want Seju to find someone who would make her turn away from Sumin and start a new life but not Nammi. As for Sungji, I'm afraid that fluffy cinnamon roll's going to break into pieces if she stays with Sumin. However If the author really is planning on a Sumin x Sungji ending, they will find a way to overcome this shitty situation.

Seju truly loves Sumin too much and yet shitty Sumin won't give her a chance. oh gad. now I don't want anyone to end up with shitty Sumin. I actually want her to die. sorry not sorry I'm just really annoyed with coward characters who keeps on running away from their problems instead of facing them heads on, and yet, they always end up getting the sympathy of most people. damn shitty characters. and if the author would go to SuminxSungji route, I just hope it wouldn't feel forced

last edited at Dec 11, 2015 7:17PM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Don't worry NozoEli, it will be legalized soon. :)

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/22/national/social-issues/fuji-tv-announces-japan-first-lesbian-drama-heels-advances-lgbt-rights#.Vimo9on-Iwj

(though only in some parts of Japan but still good)

What, seriously?! Japan would be the last country i'd expect that!...(no, probably russia and korea but still-) that's awesome!!! :3 Everyone's improving~
puts hands in air HUSSSAAAA

*North Korea and yeah, more reason to be in Japan since my country is still very strict/conservative in regards with same-sex relationship.

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I need moooore NozoEli. They didn't give me much in the movie. ;_;

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Don't worry NozoEli, it will be legalized soon. :)

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/22/national/social-issues/fuji-tv-announces-japan-first-lesbian-drama-heels-advances-lgbt-rights#.Vimo9on-Iwj

(though only in some parts of Japan but still good)

last edited at Oct 22, 2015 11:30PM

LustGreed
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 20:20
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Hope he makes special chapter. He *should *must *needs.

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I don’t think the assumption was just based on just that one comment. though it’s quite funny to justify Seju cheated out of love. it is pointless to make an excuse since nothing can justify for the action - Seju screwed up period. Seju fans use love to justify pretty much all of Seju’s actions which might be true since love can make people do crazy/selfish/idiotic things. I still don’t understand Sumin’s actions after the event. Nothing makes sense when it comes to Seju/Sumin relationship. Just hope Sungji won’t get hurt from it.

Well, as I've said, if he/she didn't base it in that just one opinion, then he/she can just brush off what I've said. And I'm aware that Seju's side is using love every time, I'm no exception to that. But we're only talking about the cheating part. And yes, Seju-Sumin's relationship is very scarred. Only them could mend it. Sungji must be protected at all cost.

last edited at Oct 9, 2015 3:20AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

@LustGreed
I am curious to know how do u know the 'generalization' was based on one opinion?
have u read this thread/other forums?

If the person didn't base it in just one opinion, then that person is not what I think he/she is. As simple as that.

anyone who's read the thread wouldn't have assumed the statement was based on one opinion. not all 'generalization' is bad. there are different types of love.

I didn't say generalization is bad. We do that when we have collected enough data. But as I've seen in the thread, that was not the case. Nobody said that "Seju cheated out of love" except that one comment. Some say out of confusion, some putting blame on Sumin, even in fb pages they mentioned it as "grave mistake" and others didn't bother justifying it. Well, I might be wrong since I haven't read all of the threads. So maybe there are lots of people out there who said it that's why the person came out with that. :P

Yes, I totally agree with u on this point. Seju is still somewhat mysterious to me. though her thoughts in the latest chapter raised some red flags. let's see see how her character will develop in the next chapters. I am not sure of Sungji's character yet. I wonder how she would respond/react to Sumin&Seju's relationship.

Yeah, all the MCs are mysterious to me. I'm in the process of understanding them so I'll always try to reason out as to why they did this and that since I love all of them equally. As for now, Sumin's action is still unclear to me. And we still need to find more about Sungji. It's good to know that there are more chapters to come.

last edited at Oct 8, 2015 5:29AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I have a younger sister that I haven't seen in over 10 years. I can't even imagine doing this with her.

Don't even imagine it. :P

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

@LustGreed
I am curious to know how do u know the 'generalization' was based on one opinion?
have u read this thread/other forums?

If the person didn't base it in just one opinion, then that person is not what I think he/she is. As simple as that.

I'm just saying that everybody has their own different opinion regarding the matter, like how they see the character(s) and the reason behind the character's action and whatnot.

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 12:20PM

LustGreed
Image Comments 06 Oct 01:55
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015
44177871_p0

playing each other's would be fun too

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Seju got into the cheating because of the worry that Sumin would leave her. Why would have she done that? Becasue she loves Sumin. Why on earth do you have to care about someone's behavior toward you that much if that person is nothing to you?

Quote of the year, ladies and gentlemen. If you love someone, make sure you cheat on them to really get the message across. That'll show them!

Seju fans will insist that the main motive behind all of her actions is love. Others who've actually read the dialogue will say otherwise. Let's just agree to disagree.

Generalising based in just one opinion is plain stupidity.