Forum › Posts by Tsuki-chan

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

majere posted:

I demand character development for Kaoru so I can enjoy this pairing and not be constantly on edge waiting for her to be her usual selfish fuck-up self.

I will forward this demand to Kisi-sama.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Serenata posted:

Tsuki-chan, I think you might need to get Uploader status ! I heard another group talking about it (that they couldn't bothered to get their status so they prefer to wait until someone else uploads for them) but I don't know how to do that... maybe in the dynasty discord.

And thank you! I just saw them

Oh! Then I should start looking for that discord channel!
Edit: I asked, let's see!

last edited at Dec 20, 2019 3:33PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Those little Chads no Teikoku stingers just keep getting funnier and funnier. I legit fuckin spat because of the last one.

On a related note tho... I'm seriously starting to hope/wonder if one of these couples might actually smash the innocence of this series and... You know... Smash.

Hmm...

I think we all hope that xD

By the way I hope the chapters we uploaded can come here fast, also because we will have some chapters to hopefully upload for Christmas!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I expect now Mari to be so turned on that she would go on the offence xD

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

thetime posted:

Anyone know which chapter was the one where a group of girls were practicing smiling? I know Yuu was one of them and I think Chie as well.

Have no idea of which chapter you're talking about

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Double Bed discussion 12 Dec 06:19
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

^ I have chronic insomnia courtesy of chronic pain and other nasty stuff, I will be awake for days and days, it's like Hell. Sure my bed is super big and comfy but my brain still goes "lolno". I WISH my biggest sleep concern was having a futon one inch away from my partner's lol

I know from indirect experience how detrimental that can be, I feel really, really sorry.
CBT might be helpful to cope for that stress or that "lol no", but I know in some countries it might be very expensive. But take it into consideration: CBT has proven to be extremely effective in treating sleep disorders.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Double Bed discussion 12 Dec 04:41
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

People just underestimate the importance of a good sleep.

As a school student who doesn't get enough sleep, I say this sentence hits too close to home.

There is this stress/tension while in college that just doesn't let you sleep well. Anytime I got a break from classes I'd go visit a friend and crash on his couch for about 18 hrs straight.

Good news though, once you get your degree/a fulltime job and start to see that pile of debt disappear you sleep sooo much better.

If stress gets to the point that it won't allow you to sleep you should consider cognitive behavioral therapy

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesan posted:

Am really looking forward to the Haruka and Kanae development.
Haruka has made her move, and Kanae is ready!

Loooool she is ready!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Double Bed discussion 11 Dec 14:41
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

My GF and I have separated beds, because she's really sensitive and would suffer otherwise. I got used to it and we are used to snuggle between each other's arms in the evening or putting the bed together if we want to do other stuff. People just underestimate the importance of a good sleep.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

Haruka: "Kanae Chan is the most striking one here." Bitch you're sitting next to SHIZUKA. Like, wow, love really does just make people blind huh?

I don't think she was talking about appearance alone, she talked about her voice and persona.

Yeah but Shizuka is Shizuka, I agree.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Joddascus posted:

Between all of the slow burn between Ayano x Miyoshi and feeling super impatient for Nononon x Yumimi, it's so nice to see Haruka get down to business and just go for it lol

exactly!
Hey, I noticed this is your first post and the flags! Welcome to our queer community!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

And MIO! Go for it girl! Both of them really! I really don't have too many doubts about that relationship anymore. I'm thinking they really are good for each other.

Deep tongue kisses. Wow.
When it comes to sexxxy stuff, Shi & Mio are leagues ahead of the rest. Even those raunchy scenes in the early volumes (Ai & Chie fondling breasts, Miyoshi & Ayano play humping) pale in comparison. Shi & Mio win by a mile through the sheer eroticism of their passionate frenching.

I do think that, indeed, it's the first time we see in this manga a deep kiss that, when the two girls pull away for a breather, leaves a trail of saliva between their mouthes.

Exactly and I already can't wait for more

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

taesu99 posted:

Is color pages original? Or done by scanlator? If former, it is nicely executed.

Those are original, all we did was to redraw the part with the sound effects!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

Holy shit Mio

MIO IS TOPPING

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

We usually just upload them and wait...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

It's been a while now... Shouldn't they update it?

last edited at Dec 9, 2019 6:11PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bitfarb posted:

I saw them! I've been camping the discussion here waiting to see some reactions! o(≧∇≦o)

Saaame! Ahhh can't wait!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bitfarb posted:

It's a short but cute one too, with MahiMahi getting YuuMari caught up in their silliness.

Well, I just uploaded other two and those are longer ;)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

We've uploaded a new chapter some days ago on MD!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 30 Nov 07:29
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
75068563_p7

BDSM tag needed

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Who ever is who and who, I mix up Yuu and Mari with the other similar couple.

"similar"
What.
Seriously they don't even look similar.

Maybe they mean Ayano, Yumimi, or Airi since they all have black hair and the a similar hairstyle. Though they have noticeable differences, I used to get them mixed up when I just started reading this series too

Same, I didn't recognize Shizuka without glasses XD

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Because it's a dom/sub relationship that just works. And they have sex already, contrary to all of the other couples.

Tsk, and here I thought fo'sure you were going to link to the movie theater sex scene...

no this is when they first had sex. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch44#7

What the heck. None of these are examples of sex. Erotic, yes. Sex, no.

You know there's more to sex than the touching of reproductive organs, right?

Sex is what the parties decide sex is. BDSM in the real world can be considered part of sexual activities, but in a lot of cases it's actually not lived as that. It seems that Mari is feeling sexual pleasure with BDSM, we're not quite sure about Yuu, but the most important thing is that they have a BDSM relationship which is not considered as sex for both of them (it seems).

We also know that Mari would have liked to escalate the situation including sexual elements because she wanted to be "touched there" (she was disappointed in the swimming pool chapter).
They obviously lack in communication to do the next step.

Nya-chan, fully aware that sex doesn't have to be strictly in the realm of genitals.

Thank you, Tsuki-chan for your awesome input.

I'm glad you appreciated my effort xD

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

jessiakari posted:

no sunscreen allowed??? to what end?????

i feel like a real geek for knowing this! it's because the water will get oily and filmy if there are a bunch of students using sunscreen. and depending on the type of filter system, it might clog the filtration and allow bacteria to thrive in the water.

Woah cool, thanks!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm so glad you like it! <3

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Naaah Yuu absolutely knows what she's doing, it's just insecure about her feelings