Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
Renai Kowai discussion 02 Jan 23:24
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Phil posted:

I think I'll just see if this gets continued. The first chapter was rather strange with the whole "appreciating girls" and "I don't dislike you because you don't mind my stupidity". And maybe I'm going face blind but the faces look really alike.

e: on the other hand, this might be one of those gag series where no progress in the relationship department ever happens anyway.

That's my bet! is just a gag so if it turns yuri or het we will only know (and maybe) in the end or in some bonus time skip chapter.
But... Yeah, I was going to read it but when I saw the synopsis I didn't feel like it anymore, and now I find this, is almost funny

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh my! Is actually happening!!!
I won't read the script (spoilers lol) but the character design and the test animation it's pretty goood :)
Cheers!

Serenata
Baggata Way discussion 02 Jan 17:27
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm almost up to date with the chapters, thanks to the new team that pick it up!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

As I wait for chapter 5... I found this today
An interview http://www.pixivision.net/en/a/2026

I see. What gives you inspiration?

It’s just the feelings of wanting to draw and share. I can even see bad things as happier things when drawing.

:)

last edited at Jan 1, 2017 6:11PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ahh exhibitionism...Don't tempt me !

"Not at school" oooh so they will at home? Maybe they're not as innocent as we thought !

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My contribution to the world of Yuri, my last work of the year hehehe
Hope you guys don't find it too weird, drawing hands is my weakness
http://i.imgur.com/rFyFpRE.png
In my pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60696324

10 minutes to midnight ...
Happy new year !!

Serenata
Image Comments 31 Dec 20:17
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Merrychristmasyouchiko

Too pure for this rotten world

Serenata
Anime season 31 Dec 12:20
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Apocrypha is being done by A-1 Pictures I think. I would be excited solely for Mordred and Astolfo except that Jeanne and Siegfried romance was pretty cringe.

Edit: Apocrypha branches out from the mainline series as well for those who want to know, but unlike Fate/Extra where the world changed completely, Fate Apocrypha still follows all that shtick with the families and magi and only branches out marginally from the mainline series, so background knowledge of mainline series would be more important here. Also no yuri iirc.

The only hope we had for yuri was Grand Order first order but they picked the male lead... I guess they don't like it.

Serenata
Anime season 31 Dec 11:52
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Extra? I don't really care but... APOCRYPHA ANIME HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! I'm so happy... Astolfo <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIRl3jAGbXI

last edited at Dec 31, 2016 11:56AM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

Chap 15 and 16 out.

Aaaaaangst......

So much misunderstanding.

So much cowardice.

When I saw chapter 16, what I thought was.... WHY THE FUCK WE NEED EPISODE 15?! seriously there's nothing NOTHING that can be saved from that episode, you can skip it and you wouldn't notice.

Finally the yaoi route is taking form with tears... Subaru is saved, damn lucky him.

last edited at Dec 31, 2016 10:39AM

Serenata
Anime season 31 Dec 10:36
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

As always ANN reviews makes me understand better http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/flip-flappers/episode-13/.110521 FlipFlap XD oooh so those are the fragments.
I'm glad he rewatched many episodes because I didnt.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Happy xmas... I love everything about these girls

Serenata
Anime season 30 Dec 12:57
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nezchan posted:

Given the actual manga for Koboyashi-san is pretty much bait (does anyone actually expect the girls to get together at this point?), I'd say it's right in KyoAni's strike zone so they'll probably make it good. Not sure if I'll watch it though, but I'll probably try the first ep.

I guess the yuri is just a comedy trigger or one sided, I saw like 15 chapters of the manga so idk.
Can you imagine Kyoani being like "Having a sexy maid dragon who loves you is just a phase in adulthood"

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I actually think this is yuri, such close relationship... We have a sad ending but there's love, they're just giving up because of reasons TwT

Serenata
Anime season 29 Dec 21:23
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can we make something like Yuri of the year? cast votes or something hahaha and disregarding how awesome flipflapper was, I would actually vote for Love Live Sunshine because You, Riko and Chika made me cry of joy with their relationship... With FlipFlap I was very happy but not as moved as I was with the trio

Serenata
Anime season 29 Dec 15:59
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Flip Flap and Takyuu was the best of this season! :) Yes we're missing some big questions, maybe Cocona was abducted by the cult and brainwashed to believe that she was living with her grandmother, she had to be brainwashed because she didn't remember her playmate from childhood.
And the first thing they showed about Cocona's childhood in the real world was in the hospital, probably controlled by the cult too where she met Yayaka.
So... At one point they made it out of flipflap and ended in opposite sites without memories of each other... I guess we don't really need to know how they did it?
The twintails character was totally pointless lol! just a plot device for Yayaka to improve herself.... A friend told me that the director wanted a character with twintails... And that's all there's to it.

I really wanted a kiss but I'm glad we have yuri ending X) they hold hands!

Serenata
Anime season 28 Dec 17:34
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Please some support to the poor Mikazuki :(

As for hibike... I just hope we don't get a s3, really, fans shouldn't support fake bait

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 5:34PM

Serenata
Baggata Way discussion 26 Dec 10:51
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I noticed that the group translating this has changed, at least in batoto... But here remains the same, however, if you click their website you find a very weird asian site.
I'm still chapters behind (didn't want to start because it wasn't active), maybe there's an explanation in the new episodes?

Serenata
Baggata Way discussion 25 Dec 16:01
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BEST XMAS EVERRRRR

Serenata
Image Comments 24 Dec 11:23
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
60465071_p0

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrniiiing POOOIIII

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Asukaori posted:

Chapter 14 is one of the 5 chapters in this last volume http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch14#5
I feel a liiiiiiittle sorry for those who couldn't stand that this conflict wasn't solved within 10 chapters and dropped early... But just a tiny bit.

Where did you read it ends in this volume? It's in its 20th (5th volume) chapter already.

Ugghh... really? I keep making mistakes, then I guess I should lay back and prepare for the aaanngssst, it's gonna be a loong ride.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

lt.tibbles posted:

Cannibal posted:

I like this manga but I'm glad that it only has 2 volumes if I understood correctly.

Baka-updates has it listed at 4 volumes and ongoing, have plenty of more Aaaaaangst to go.

Oh! yes that was my mistake, it actually has 4 but this chapter 14 is part of the last volume so... We don't have much left.

.... Unless volume 4 has a total of 6 chapters, which I highly doubt, there doesn't seem to be an end in sight yet.

Chapter 14 is one of the 5 chapters in this last volume http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch14#5
I feel a liiiiiiittle sorry for those who couldn't stand that this conflict wasn't solved within 10 chapters and dropped early... But just a tiny bit.

last edited at Dec 23, 2016 9:00PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Cannibal posted:

I like this manga but I'm glad that it only has 2 volumes if I understood correctly.

Baka-updates has it listed at 4 volumes and ongoing, have plenty of more Aaaaaangst to go.

Oh! yes that was my mistake, it actually has 4 but this chapter 14 is part of the last volume so... We don't have much left.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chikaon posted:

I was really happy with how it was done. While I know people love their ships, I personally liked how it wasn't all incestuous and how it showed all the characters of Overwatch having actual lives outside Overwatch.

I'm hoping for more information on DVA, Symmetra, Lucio and Mei soon. They haven't gotten too much yet in the backstory compartment.

The Chinese new year is the perfect chance for that! Also, there won't be a Valentine's event

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's going to be a while before I get tired of these