Forum › Posts by Melon

Melon
15Y+ discussion 04 Feb 19:13
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

More non-japanese manga in here please, more age gap and more drama. One order coming up... :3 I'm digging it,even though it's a bit cliché.^^

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_girl_in_black <- it's from this short oneshot

Melon
Teach Me discussion 02 Feb 17:33
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Instant Favorite. :D Just looking at the tags it's christmas for me. :3
And that kind of punishment from god, I want it too xD

Melon
Image Comments 26 Jan 18:43
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I second the demand for a manga on those two!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

this is so sexy... without being even graphic (or maybe even because it is not too graphic)

Melon
Image Comments 25 Jan 18:28
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

really good coloring O.o and I'm getting hungry...

Melon
Maple Love discussion 25 Jan 18:11
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

such a gem :] will always be one of my favs

last edited at Jan 25, 2016 6:21PM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

aaaaawww, super-awesome-cute :3

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Awesome artwork. This is not from a professional mangaka, I guess? Impressively good though. I'm really enjoying this.

Melon
After 9 discussion 14 Jan 13:45
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I love more adult stories. Very heartwarming, but sadly I can't help but think it is slightly unrealistic, which is why most companies do not permit romantic attachments between direct reports

From what I gathered from the story, the other employees don't know about the relationship, so they are probably keeping it secret... I'd believe that it's possible as long as you are always honest to each other and talk about what bothers you. maybe I'm too naive >,< Heartwarming, though, yes. :)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The hands seem kind of strange in some panels, but aside from that this is awesome art. So beautiful. <3 +adult life = the best! :3

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I liked the creepy parts of this, but the drama was a bit too much, lol^^

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Love this one-shot for its peaceful, relaxed story-telling.

Melon
A Cruel God discussion 26 Dec 18:22
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Not really a happy story, but I really like it.
Museless Fool, I feel you. :/

Melon
Daisy discussion 26 Dec 18:09
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

As much as I like the old school yuri art, as fucked up are the characters in many cases...

Melon
RWBY Xmas discussion 26 Dec 16:29
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

More RWBY doujinshi please! :3 Those two are made for each other. xD

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I looooooove her revenge. The guy angered you? Sleep with his wife. xD

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I can't get over this mangaka and the yuri rape. Imagine the barkeeper as a guy suddenly touching the other girl without permission, none would deny it was rape.
Aside from that the ending was really good. They had a lot to sort out.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So the whole manga was and advertisement for the wine, huh?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This oneshot is the epitome of "well, that escalated quickly"

This is like a yuri harlequin story. x'D

Melon
Endless discussion 23 Dec 18:28
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Fine, they are using legal drugs... but drugging someone is illegal. It's okay, though. If it's yuri rape she'll like it. O.o Nope, I didn't like it.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Drunk sex helping relationships since... like forever.^^

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This kind of ending always leave me wondering, she lived in the land like a normal human, now she lives in the ocean, ins't that like, a super boring life? Just swim around and nothing else to do besides explore the ocean and eat fish, well they will have hot lesbian mermaid sex everyday, but still, unless she treats the ocean like a home and go into land everyday to do things, which they both probably do, this kind of ending would not be happy at all...

OMG If I could chose to live as a mermaid in the ocean I'd do it right away. The ocean is so vast and I'd explore places where no human would have ever been. :D (Then after two weeks I'd miss music and regret going into the ocean, but still... I wish I could live underwater, everyone's got their own paradise and hell I guess^^)

Melon
Present discussion 22 Dec 19:31
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

She's like a delinquent, except she isn't really one. :]

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 7:33PM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The room a paradise for them? A bit privileged, huh? Good thing her family is so rich. Well, whatever, I liked the read.