Forum › Posts by Kitsune Inari

Kitsune Inari
Mamange discussion 27 Jul 05:16
joined Jul 20, 2011

In case you want to read some more, there are several chapters translated in Danbooru. (Warning, NSFW ads)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/1368

joined Jul 20, 2011

I was letting my mind drift and wondered... what if in this 'verse's future they manage to capture neuroi alive and somehow learn how to bred or clone them? They could cyborgize lobotomised neuroi giving them a cockpit with some kind of mind link, so that a witch can pilot them and... uh... sorry, I guess I've been reading too much Adeptus Evangelion lately ^^u

Kitsune Inari
Happy End discussion 29 May 07:34
joined Jul 20, 2011

What's intrinsically wrong with incest itself? Abuse and power imbalances are clearly badong and evil, and inbreeding is bad news for everybody involved. But as long as the former doesn't exist and the latter is avoided (or is not an issue because homo), what's wrong with two responsive and consenting people loving each other?
Of course the involved being children or teenagers detracts from the 'responsible' part, but that's an issue with all instances of love before adulthood.

Kitsune Inari
Kona Kaga discussion 16 May 13:43
joined Jul 20, 2011

"80% of the breast is composed of kindness" (quoted at ch02 pg18). Where is that quote from?

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

"The beginning and the ending were both quite forced", the author says. In my humble opinion it's random enough to work, though, so I guess it's okay anyway...