Forum › Posts by DC3

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

lol did those two really have sex?

joined Jan 7, 2018

more yuri harem :')
and wot da heck with the title? does that mean she will end up with a 100 girl harem? not even issei, rito, arata, and ichika all combined could achieve that lmao!

joined Jan 7, 2018

I can already tell this is guna be gud.
It's Arata Iri Duh. (please pick up their other works onegai shimasuuu)

DC3
Lily Marble discussion 14 Sep 16:18
joined Jan 7, 2018

Omg Aya <3 not resisting at all. you want Risa all to yourself? ^_^
I think all lesbian characters should learn from Risa :)

joined Jan 7, 2018

Damn! that was one hella of a read..not even kodama naoko could compete with this one haha
jokes aside, so michelle in the end returned to that old guy?! wtf michelle you'd leave someone that loves you this much for some old guy! even though kaoru gave you another chance! welp, i guess they just weren't meant for eachother. still had fun reading this one even though it kinda felt pointless in the end.

EDIT: lol fuck it i'm really having thoughts like that old guy is actually a dangerous person who's threatening michelle and forcing her to stay with him because he's a sick pervert(kaoru did mention that he's apparently sexually pursuing after her). it just doesn't make sense why some old guy appears out of nowhere, and she wants to live together with him instead of her lover? and not only that, she'd kiss him while she's in a relationship and let him stay over in an apartment in his name? and in the end she'd leave her lover like that just to continue living with the suspicious old guy. now if she really loves him she wouldn't even bother going out with kaoru in the first place and have all those romantic scenes we just read in this manga. i might be overthinking it (since i'm bored af) but this really doesn't make sense to me. this dangerous shit does actually happen in real life.

last edited at Sep 13, 2018 11:50PM

DC3
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 21:43
joined Jan 7, 2018

Bullshit. In my opinion

if bullshit is the only proper reply you have in mind, then you can say it as much as you like i don't have a problem ^^

That’s not a reply, it’s a simple description—statements as idiotic as you’ve been spewing don’t need replies.

another bad reply. are you trying to sound cool or something instead of actually discussing things properly?

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 9:45PM

DC3
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 21:11
joined Jan 7, 2018

yes, THEY DO LOVE EACHOTHER! to the point that maki didn't care about being slapped and instead was totally concerned with why liz was crying. if that's not called love, i don't what is it called then, perhaps you could enlighten me?

No, they don't. They barely even know each other, there is no love here to be seen.

First, they are not in a relationship. Liz has seen to that. Second, Liz has slapped Maki twice, not just once. Third, what kind of abusive relationships have you been in that makes you think slapping your SO is normal? 30 years of marriage and I have never seen my parents lay a hand on each other. Slapping isn't normal.

it's been a while since i read the first chapters so my mind was tricked into thinking they were going out because of all the flirting. well, anyway, even if they are not going out it's cheap of you to deny the love between them after all the flirting and characters dialouge. it's a yuri manga by momono moto for god's sake.
I really forgot the first slap, which chapter was it?

what kind of abusive relationships have you been in that makes you think slapping your SO is normal? 30 years of marriage and I have never seen my parents lay a hand on each other. Slapping isn't normal.

i haven't said that slapping someone is normal, i said that it is not a reason to leave your lover. let us imagine if maki had left lez what would've happened? Maki would've caused Lez even more pain, a normal person/friend would've never talked to her again AND they totally have the right to do so, i'm not against it, however, maki does love lez and would never leave her alone. i'm not saying that you guys are wrong, you have all the right to break up or leave someone you don't feel comfortable with. however, what bothers me is that you guys are calling someone a masohist for tolerating their lover's bad behaviour/snapping out. love doesn't have to be perfect with perfect couples. and love is totally different for everyone, i'm saying what i'm saying because i tend to be tolerant, that's my personality, but you don't have the right to call my love messed up or weird.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 9:44PM

DC3
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 20:17
joined Jan 7, 2018

Bullshit. In my opinion

if bullshit is the only proper reply you have in mind, then you can say it as much as you like i don't have a problem ^^

DC3
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 20:00
joined Jan 7, 2018

Yeah, I didn’t give the original poster enough credit—“If you really love your partner, getting slapped hard in the face for trying your best to be nice is no big deal” is the kind of everyday bullshit you can hear in any bar in the world.

But “The two characters in this story love each other”—now there’s some top-grade, professional-troll-level bullshit.

Maki is obviously somewhat attracted to Liz for some reason, and Liz has some kind of fucked-up emotional dependency/abuse thing going with Maki, so who knows?—maybe by the end of the series they will manifest something that ordinary human beings would recognize as “love.”

But to claim “THEY BOTH LOVE EACHOTHER!” about this story? You won’t find that quality bullshit every day

yes, THEY DO LOVE EACHOTHER! to the point that maki didn't care about being slapped and instead was totally concerned with why liz was crying. if that's not called love, i don't what is it called then, perhaps you could enlighten me?

the fact that you guys, are calling a simple slap "VIOLENCE!" ironically reminds me of those messed up feminsts shouting "RAPE!" over a single touch, and the fact that you're calling Maki a masohist over a single slap doesn't help it either. it's not like she's being slapped every min while being called a dirty pig. you guys need to distinguish between abusive relationships and relationships that are having a bad time. i'm not saying that what Liz did is right or was justifed just because she loves maki, she's indeed a spoiled brat who will take out her anger on her innocent girlfriend for no reason, sure, as a viewer, you will get bothered by this act. but in reality, true lovers won't leave eachother because of one fight. instead, true lover WILL have fights, but however, they will patch things up in no time. now i don't know what kind of perfect and happy relationship you're having in real life where no bad things ever occur between you and your partner, that's also great, but in reality almost all relationships go through hardships, but in the end, only true lovers will accept eachother's faults and patch things up in no time.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 8:14PM

DC3
Image Comments 11 Sep 19:12
joined Jan 7, 2018
Gottem

^i see. i still haven't watch season 3 yet, but it would be nice if they featured some yuri between the two of them, since they're the only yuri ship possible in this show, though i absolutely doubt they'd do it.

joined Jan 7, 2018

DC3
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 17:18
joined Jan 7, 2018

yayyy drama was solved. NOW FUCK!
who am i kidding, GIVE ME ALL THE DRAMA MOMONO MOTO!!

btw, many ppl are making a fuss over a single slap, yup it's bad to slap your girlfriend without her doing any fault and joke about it afterwards, but you need to get this, THEY BOTH LOVE EACHOTHER! some relationships don't require a "sorry" to fix things up. only the feelings that matter. if you really decide to leave your lover because of something like that, then you're not in love for real.

DC3
Yuri Moyou discussion 11 Sep 16:17
joined Jan 7, 2018

KEIKAKU DOORI!!

DC3
Anime season 10 Sep 18:27
joined Jan 7, 2018

my holy god! that new happy sugar life episode.. it hit me so fucking hard! i had to sit for like 20 mins just to stop myself from shivering! props to the animators and directors for this insane episode!(and to ReoNa for her awesome singing voice) it's really hard to make a good horror/dark anime so they did a great job!

What's a pussy!! I watched it at 7pm during dinner, now is 3am , still can't sleep yet....

Half-joking aside, Happy Sugar Life probably is the only anime series that actually enhanced the manga experiences for me. The animation, and directing, and music are superb. Artfully in fact. And it's a faithful adaptation too, not like the Dragon maid waifu one where KyoAni created almost a new series based on original source of materials. I actually was wishing that I didn't read the manga beforehand just so I wouldn't know what coming up next

In fact, I afraid that the anime director was doing so well with playing with our heart string, that anime-only viewers are thinking of Satou as irredeemable. And with only 3-4 episode to go(?) I don't know they will have time to adapt everything and turn us around. I remember the manga hit me quite hard as well, but back then I had one whole month to cool off.

I means basic math. The 1st episode covered the first chapter. But since then it was 23 chapters were adapted into 8 episodes (average 3 each). There are at least another 16 chapters to go. Can they cram all of the backstory into just 1 episode and still keep the emotions in tact?

I'm pretty sure they're going for an anime original ending. that's surely doesn't sound good, but it was expected, and a second season or a 24 eps adaptation don't seem to fit this manga's format anyway(that's assuming if they were possible in the first place). i don't actually have complaints if they managed to pull a good and an unrushed ending, but who am i kidding, almost all anime original endings suck, but it would be amazing if they actually pulled it off somehow. however, the animation, the direction, the voice actiing and the music of this show might actually make me forgive them for the anime-original ending, and can even make me hope for a good one at that!

https://youtu.be/O3VO4zinUOI this looks sooooooooo bad hahahaha

i literally have no idea what i just watched.

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 6:36PM

DC3
Image Comments 09 Sep 18:56
joined Jan 7, 2018
Main2

i hope that this anime saves the yuri genre.

DC3
Anime season 08 Sep 08:23
joined Jan 7, 2018

my holy god! that new happy sugar life episode.. it hit me so fucking hard! i had to sit for like 20 mins just to stop myself from shivering! props to the animators and directors for this insane episode!(and to ReoNa for her awesome singing voice) it's really hard to make a good horror/dark anime so they did a great job!

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 10:44AM

DC3
Image Comments 08 Sep 06:13
joined Jan 7, 2018
Dmq7ej4x4aatzy--orig%20(1)

Anime/Manga should learn from this, they should learn that ships need to end with a proper yuri ending after all the teasing they make us go through.

DC3
Image Comments 08 Sep 05:44
joined Jan 7, 2018
Gottem

Can someone tell me if the show hints towards this ship(blushes, hugs, glances..etc) or does it hint towards that ice quirk guy(todoroki?) because i've seen quite a lot of images of momoxtodoroki even more than momoxkyouka.

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 5:49AM

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

KISS ALREADY, YOU USELESS LESBIANS

whoaa! hold on dude! they clearly haven't been to eachother's houses yet or properly indirectly kissed. not mentioning they still haven't watched the fireworks together. it's still way too early for them to kiss!

last edited at Sep 6, 2018 9:23PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

Wait for me Nami-san maybe one day I can buy a phone and talk with you anytime

That is true but seeing someone irl is kind of different from talking to them on the phone, especially if you're so busy you can only text

@DR2 is right, even though it's true that they can talk to eachother on the phone, but in reality, it would just be awkward, unless you were quite the chatter, or the two were so lovey dovey they'd call everyday just to hear eachother's voice. a lot of people i was so close to them(even best friends) when life forced us to seperate, even though we promised to keep in contact and call every now and then, we didn't actually do it. phone calls are just a really bad way of keeping in touch.

last edited at Sep 6, 2018 8:48PM

DC3
Yuri Moyou discussion 06 Sep 18:35
joined Jan 7, 2018

Y-YoU'Ve DoNE HanDsHolDinG?! and you want to smooch on top of that?? what a thirsty slut!!

insert obligatory hand holding joke

0Ne does not simply ignore the filthy act that is HaNdSuh0LdiNgu that yuri manga are trying to shamelessly spread!!

last edited at Sep 6, 2018 6:47PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

I demand a series, preferably 100 chapters long at least with insane amounts of handsholding.
i also think mugi has a fussing fetish.

last edited at Sep 6, 2018 5:59PM

DC3
Image Comments 04 Sep 15:29
joined Jan 7, 2018
70149114_p1

^just imagine calling your friend like that out loud in public.

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

God bless Harumachi, he/she can easily compete with mira's stories in terms of "yuri hentai with plot", though i prefer harumachi stories because of their dark atmosphere, corrupted characters and " is it really happy?" endings. the art and the sex scenes are glorious.

btw, i really hate this "yuri that includes men is improper/unpure" idea. not every yuri story that includes men has to be ntr or cheating. men also can be useful characters to support the yuri relationship(e.g prunus girl, joou-sama) not just as plot devices! one of the reasons why i hate this, is because when someone says "they're lusting after eachother because they don't interact with men!" though that might be the case considering how the first yuri works appeared in
history back when girls are forced to be put in catholic schools to learn to become good wifes in the future..etc but now it's different, but unfortunatly, most yuri authors cling to this concept and that's why almost all yuri works are set in girls-only schools/literally contain no men, because if they tried to include only one male it will instantly be turned to love triangle/ntr/supporting the guy/guys are evil! shitty dramas. yuri authors seriously need to let go of this conception and produce yuri works that can coexist with the male gender. even yaoi is able to do that! though that's a different story. maybe then we could get less-cliche stories without all these "it's just a phase/sex between girls is just fooling around/b-but we're both girls!" bull perhaps? i know many people might disagree with me but that's just my opinion.

What is "I won't give up on the people of this world" supposed to mean? From what I can tell, the Demon King's plan to eradicate humanity is shaping up to be a smashing success, and Isuzu apparently has no problem with being his pawn

i think that's what she wanted all along? she reincarnated into a curse that wants the world to become a place where men are corrupted and sex between women is glorified.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 8:56PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

[...] keeping the het tag is really an unfair thing to do, don't you think?

Tbh if this wasn't tagged Het, all these

i bet most people dropped this manga because of the het tag

people probably would've lost their shit at the first chapters, so I think it might be for the best.

i guess you're probably right(still wasn't a reason for them to prevent uploading it), but now the het tag has no use, though i already lost interest and i don't care anymore if they remove it or not.

and btw, Mankitsu scans, i hope that you're working on the last 3(or4?) chapters, you're my last hope T_T