Forum › Posts by Klice

Klice
Yuru Yuri discussion 18 Sep 20:50
Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I want a romance spinoff between the art and science teachers...

Klice
Citrus discussion 17 Sep 18:05
joined Jun 23, 2017

Yes but she never told it to the main person concerned : Yuzu. It need to properly be done before being more intimate.

She never said the words, but when Yuzu told Mei she loved her and if she felt the same, to kiss her.. Well, the kiss was basically Mei saying "yes, I love you too".

Perhaps you're right, and Mei needs to say the words out loud. However, I wonder how Mei really feels about the whole secrecy around their relationship. I mean, she needs Yuzu so much she doesn't really care about stuffs that could give away their relationship, like how she clings to her during the festival or the fact she finally accept to kiss her once a day.

The way she clenches herself in chapter 31 and the sigh she lets out during chapter 32 are, for me, indications that Mei actually wants more of their relationship. But I have the feeling that she is restraining herself for the Yuzu's sake. It's only Yuzu who wants to hide their relationship, Mei only goes with it to please her or because it seems reasonable. But see, the only instance when Mei refuses to wear the ring on her own is because it's against school rules and, even then, we see her put it back right after Yuzu left before finally asking herself "what am I doing?".

Perhaps she is conflicted between letting her go completely into her love for Yuzu or restraining herself in order to keep their relationship secret... Sorry, I took the rambling a bit too far.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 6:30AM

Klice
Citrus discussion 17 Sep 14:13
joined Jun 23, 2017

Personally I'd like to see her admit she's in love with Yuzu before they go any further.

It should be pretty obvious since at least the cemetery in vol2! Otherwise, I think that the fact that Mei touches/cherishes her ring a lot and also her discussion with the senpai, already made her realised how much she cares/loves Yuzu; since she says "what you feel is love" before going on on how she felt something similar for somebody else for a long time without realising what it was.

Klice
Citrus discussion 17 Sep 14:09
joined Jun 23, 2017

The Supprising face of Matsuri? What happened? >< OMG I hope that there will not be bad for Mei x Yuzu T.T
I hope not as well... I hope their love is strong enough (it sure is powerful), to not let them get hurt/shaken by something else.

Just my feeling, Mei has something she can't say to Yuzu from the firework chapter till this chapter @.@

Does she? It would be bad.. I think this arc was resolved. It's true we don't know why they said with the senpai, but she was at least willing to encourage both Yuzu and Mei to explore their love.

Why did Mei so scare when Yuzu touch her? @.@
I'm so curious about this. Maybe Mei is not ready for having sex with Yuzu .__.

I think it's more like she is very turned on and maybe is a bit afraid of how much it affects her? It's a funny thing that happened with Mei during the story. At first, she wasn't afraid to kiss Yuzu just like that and harassed her sexually out of sorrow/anger. She tried to sleep with her two times, to feel needed once and to thank her the second time.

So you'd think she shouldn't be too embarrassed. But I think when she has to deal with emotions, suddenly she falls back to being a child. Like when she kissed Yuzu with Anthoniko when Yuzu confessed to her, or how she clings to her during the festival, or when Yuzu talks about her other little sister...

So yeah, maybe you're right, she's afraid but I think it's of how much she loves Yuzu and needs her.

Klice
Citrus discussion 16 Sep 19:17
joined Jun 23, 2017

Hmm, why was Mei rushing at the start of the chapter? Was it too much temptation for her to handle without acting? :3 I'll admit the tension was really high in this chapter...

I wonder what's the deal with Momokino? Isn't she aware that Yuzu loves Mei from the beginning? And what is Matsuri wary of?

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 8:27PM

Klice
Liberty discussion 15 Sep 22:28
joined Jun 23, 2017

Playing footsie under the table!? This is a new level of lewd...

Imagine if they held hands as well?! The depravity of some people...

last edited at Sep 15, 2017 10:29PM

Klice
1 x ½ discussion 15 Sep 11:31
joined Jun 23, 2017

That cute erotic part :3... Yuri's making me lose all sort of moral compass, I don't mind?

Klice
Your Fault discussion 13 Sep 19:54
joined Jun 23, 2017

NTR is always a hard reality check that makes me want to isolate myself further and further every time. Maybe the right move is to become an asshole like those who steals everything, maybe the right move is to don't care at all, yay!

To the one saying "stop projecting wtf", well if a story resonates with you, you identify or feel empathy towards one character, so if you identify to the betrayed one, of course you would feel bad.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 8:15PM

Klice
New Game discussion 13 Sep 10:15
joined Jun 23, 2017

I don't want to sound like a party pooper, but anyone expecting any relationship upgrades beyond "súper best co-workers" should do themselves a favor and stop reading.

They're already past that in the last chapter. I mean, I don't expect them to go fully into the realm of romantic relationship, but with all the hints and last chapter, it's clear that Rin and Kou are more than super best co worker (friendship is involved at the very least). Of course, I don't read it for that. It's cute and the intrigues are engaging.

Klice
New Game discussion 13 Sep 07:21
joined Jun 23, 2017

Judging by what, apparently, gave her the final push, that is Nene saying that even if they got separated, her, Hotaru and Aoba are still good friends and are happy, I'd say Kou was not telling Rin because she is her oldest and closest friend.

If she doesn't know that Rin loves her romantically, she's most likely well aware that she is important to Rin and vice-versa. Then, perhaps, she knows it'll be hard on her and is afraid to tell her until the last moment. Not the right move, I'd say, but from the little we know, Kou is bit lacking in social interaction; not really sure about that, maybe I'm wrong.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 7:21AM

Klice
New Game discussion 13 Sep 07:09
joined Jun 23, 2017

CGDCT manga
actual relationship development and not just a status quo reset.

Maybe I'm reading too much drama atm, but I'm already worried the next chapters would be something like Rin is really harsh to Kou to the point of making her snap which would make Rin's grief bigger and separate them for good...

I guess they would make it hopeful even if a bit sad though. You can never know!

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 7:10AM

Klice
New Game discussion 13 Sep 06:10
joined Jun 23, 2017

How could Kou do that to Rin :v Now, the only option that I can come up is Rin move in Kou's home. Otherwise, she won't have a chance to meet her girlfriend anymore. Come on, Rin, comes up with some reason due :v

Isn't the company she wants to go in located in France? So yeah basically going away forever?

He has stated that no matter what happens, she will continue to appear in the series.

Still hurt to see your favourite character go in support mod :'( Also the fact that this will probably separate Kou and Rin even further. I mean, Kou's a workaholic so work is basically the only place Rin can actually interacts with her loved one without taking any risks.

I apologise for the little taunt earlier that added fuel to the ongoing fight. However, the difference between being a bitch and being harsh is a matter of perspective and not necessarily exclusive, I felt like it was what was going on. That said, no one's a jerk without reasons, and that explanation made her redeemable in my eyes. Apologies once again!

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 6:28AM

Klice
New Game discussion 12 Sep 23:32
joined Jun 23, 2017

Here come what they foreshadow in anime. Ch.60-61 is out on doki, should be here soon.
Kou leave Eagle Jump.... I can feel tension from next ep

Why ;_;... Why Kou? Why would you do that to Rin?!!! However, I like the direction it's taking. Pretty daring to introduce drama of that kind in a light-hearted manga. Even though there was many serious subject treated along the way, it's nice to see the relation between the character being taken to another level. I hope Rin will be able to finally bare her feelings toward Kou.

I love how Naru HERSELF admitted she was being a bitch... I can't wait how Cannibal turns that around :p

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 11:37PM

Klice
Citrus discussion 10 Sep 16:19
joined Jun 23, 2017

Hmmm, well incest fantasy exists for a reason I guess. And since they are step sister who haven't grown up together, it's still plausible. But yeah, doujin logic anyway.. well, manga logic!

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot about Harumin as well.. She may is starting to lose herself in her own fantasies :3

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 4:31PM

Klice
xxx discussion 08 Sep 16:36
joined Jun 23, 2017

Sad.. I've bought it but I can't read japanese, so this is the only way I can read it while actually understanding what is going on. Thanks for the translation, anyhow!

If you dont mind going to e-hentai, there is a translated version there as well. you might want to use adblock though.

I used the download feature of dynasty, it's still uploaded as of now, but thanks!

Received it finally, I was pleasantly surprised to see it in A4 formats. Now I wish I was able to understand Japanese to enjoy it as much as it deserves. Sorry to brag, but I'm happy with my purchase :D

last edited at Sep 22, 2017 8:15AM

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

I think that may help some people out, indeed. Thank you again and sorry for polluting this thread!

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Bless you! Now to work with that google translate and proxies..

Sorry to bother you again, does the use of proxy allow internation shipping? I'd guess it depends on the store itself. Well at least I have a starting point. Thanks again!

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 10:47AM

Klice
xxx discussion 05 Sep 10:38
joined Jun 23, 2017

Sad.. I've bought it but I can't read japanese, so this is the only way I can read it while actually understanding what is going on. Thanks for the translation, anyhow!

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 10:42AM

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Oh, do you know where I can buy this? I've searched on google and ask a friend with more knowledge than me in anime/manga stuff, but we couldn't find anything. If you could give me a link where I can buy this I'll worshi..thank you! :3

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Just wanted to say thank you to the translator for making me discover this doujin. One of my favourite girls love story (with Citrus); thank you ! :3

Klice
xxx discussion 04 Sep 21:13
joined Jun 23, 2017

This is too good... How can anything top that now? :(