Forum › Posts by Kal3d

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^^ Apparently a short crossover between YagaKimi and "Happy Sugar Life", sold for a day at Animate, Gamers, Toranoana and Melonbooks.

Weird combination that one.

Pfft, I mean, both stories are about the MCs hiding some sort of secret that prevent them from living happily ever after with their respective partners :^)

True. The only difference is that one of them likes to hide those things in plastic bags 0﹏0

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^^ Apparently a short crossover between YagaKimi and "Happy Sugar Life", sold for a day at Animate, Gamers, Toranoana and Melonbooks.

Weird combination that one.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Wait, so this series have been scanned and translated in the past already? And here i thought it was a new series.

It's a current ongoing series (3 volumes released so far with a 4th coming out in a few weeks).
The chapter one was previously translated by /u/ scanlations a few months ago, but it looks like Hachimitsu have started from the beginning, rather than where /u/ left off.

Oh i see, thanks for the info. I got excited for a second, thinking there was at least 2 more chapters out there, but it seems that it hasn't been translated before.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Woohoo! So happy the TL for this is continuing. It's a really nice story! It's my favourite ongoing manga.

The above comment by Faust is correct. Her brother is hilarious.

YUS.
But rip at how I accidentally spoiled myself tbh, but YUS
Can't wait to see the bro

Wait, so this series have been scanned and translated in the past already? And here i thought it was a new series.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, I don't think she's that self centered, but admittedly, most of what she's done is cus it benefits her too.
You could say that she was considerate, when she pulled back from the kiss, but ofc, it could also be interpreted as fear. "Oh shit, if I went too far, Yuu won't let me do this anymore." Like ofc, it's pretty normal, but it isn't her being exceptional kind or anything, it's just a normal thing to do.
I don't think she's that selfish, and like we've seen her be nice, but like... it's not like there isn't other motivations for her to be nice I guess? idk tbh
If Yuu is nice, because she gives and doesn't take, then idk about Touko, because in a way she gives, but she also takes a lot from Yuu.
I've had conversations on Touko's selfishness before, but I always sort of forget exactly why is she considered to be that selfish, as opposed to how people usually are

Touko is weird, all the things she does with Yuu almost implies that she wants to have a normal relationship with her but at the same time she doesn't want Yuu to show feelings for her. Thats kinda selfish imo, its like dragging your partner to a place they didn't want to go in the 1st place, but you desperately wanted to visit and you forbid your partner of complaining or even showing displeasure because otherwise you'll get mad.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

whoops, my bad.

I think what you mentioned is what makes me feel bad for her. She's clearly not a evil human being or anything, but thinks very differently, leading her to call out and apologize for something she thinks is wrong (even though to us its pretty much what we're here for).

...nah to be honest its probably because she got so much hate on the previous pages on this forum when honestly all she does is have a different view

I think the issue here is that she was the reason Sayaka discovered that she liked girls, so for her to came out and say "Hey, i'm sorry for making you go out with me in the past, it was a mistake because you were normal before, so i hope you're back to being normal because if you still like girls its because i infected you with some disease." Thats a pretty rude thing to say to someone who realized something thanks to that experience, even if its not meanspirited, it still comes off as a bitchy thing to say.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Also, I saw a post maybe a couple months ago about how this story could very well be about Yuu coming to understand what the feeling of love is like by being with Touko, but she later directs those feelings to someone else because Touko would never come around. I think that would be an interesting twist to what we've seen up until now, haha.

Wouldn't mind that as an ending tbh. Like you said, Touko is way too self-centered to notice or even care about Yuu's feelings at this point. She almost went fucking mental when Yuu said that she was happy with Touko's company. Still, i think she's going to go through some character development to became a better person for Yuu. At least thats what my yuri loving heart hopes.

damn, feel a bit bad for Sayaka's ex.

hope she pops up again in the future.

Why though?

Yes why indeed?

mmm... probably because she's more silly than malicious, but still rustles Sayaka's jimmies.

could end up being interesting?

I was asking why you felt bad for her, she was a little rude towards Sayaka by implying that her sexuality is some kind of disease. Other than that, i agree, i want to see that senpai in the future. Could be interesting to see her still being interested in girls, but made those comments to Sayaka because she believed Sayaka was just going along with her instead of actually liking her.

last edited at Nov 6, 2016 1:17AM

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

damn, feel a bit bad for Sayaka's ex.

hope she pops up again in the future.

Why though?

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Fuck all the other pairings, I fucking love cafe manager lady x teacher lady

Cafe manager lady x hot teacher is the OTP of this series tbh.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

ikr
Even if she was still a bitch about it, it was refreshing that Sayaka actually KNOWS that it's not a one time thing, that it's not a "phase", that she actually likes girls. That makes it worthwhile tbh, even if we have this ignorant and sorta offensive senpai
I thought that using Touko to rub it in senpai's face, that "yep look at me being gay" was a possibly risky (tho still funny), but it's chill that Touko didn't think much of it, and went with it after, it was sweet

Yeah, the whole "I'm thankful to you" part was a great way to solidify Sayaka's preference without outright stating it

This chapter also made me very pro Sayaka x Touko, even though i know its a sinking ship. I really hope we get to see Sayaka exploring her feelings for Touko in the future, more than just hoping she never gets anyone

Great special chapter overall.

*Fixed

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 11:42PM

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Shh spoiler bar your comments, it's not uploaded on dynasty yet
but yo for real, rip Sayaka
Like wow bitch thanks, you broke my heart and now you're shaming my sexuality, thanks a fucking lot

Yeah, i was actually hoping for that girl to return later on the story, since we know Sayaka's love for Touko would never be mutual, and said that it was a mistake to say all those things to Sayaka back in middle school and become an actual option for Sayaka again, but nope, she just have to be that bitch

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 11:42PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Finally got around to reading this and I gotta say, I feel so badly for Ruki. Maybe it's because she's the character that most people can self-insert with, but man.. seeing her getting cucked by Remi broke my innocent yuri-loving heart. I really enjoyed this manga for the most part other than the fact that Shuninta really stressed the 'Remi-is-a-bad-person-and-will-steal-your-girlfriend' trope. There's never really an explanation to her character other than the fact that she does what she wants when she wants.

Overall this was a good manga, but I can see why people would dislike it. A lot of people who mostly read lighthearted yuri probably won't like it that much. It took me a bit to get accustomed to the serious tone. The way (most of) the characters were depicted was really nice and thought-out.

I'm with you there. I mean, i get that some people are like Ruki exist, but at the beginning of the story she was portrayed as a girl who would never be someone else's doormat and in the end, Sachi just shit all over her and got away with being a lying bitch. Neither her nor Remi got their comeuppance for being awful persons, which is particularly bad since the author made a big deal about Sachi's ex getting exactly what he deserved for behaving like an asshole early on. I still liked the story, but i wouldn't say that it has a decent conclusion.

I thought it was interesting, the way it related to the author's inspiration for them
Ruki being 'Pride', had nothing left of it, and was completely at Sachi's mercy
And Sachi was Wrath. She was being abused by the boyfriend and basically stepped all over by him, but she also became someone sort of ruthless, doesn't she?

I guess thats my main issue with the ending. It makes sense and its an interesting way to look at the whole thing if you saw the themes the author intended for each character. But it doesn't make any sense in a realistic way, which is something the author said that she was trying to portray as well. For example, it didn't made sense to cheat on Ruki if she intended on staying with her at the end. All signs were pointing to that, but in the end she just says that she's awful and she wants to stay with her. I think if she just came out and said to Ruki that she wasn't interested in her in a romantic way but they could still fuck whenever Ruki wanted would've been a more fitting ending to their relationship imo, since it completes Sachi's transformation into the scumbag her boyfriend was. Like i said, i still liked the series, but the ending and the main couple's fate felt rushed and just so unrealistic to me.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Still, its a nice chapter featuring Sayaka's bitch of an ex.

ROFL
Can't wait to read that omake

Edit: Oh gosh okay, myeah, she's kinda a bitch
That face Sayaka made, 100% on point

IKR? Love the part where Sayaka said that she doesn't know why she ever felt for her. Her reaction was priceless

Spoiler bars removed,

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 11:41PM

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

4s already posted the chapter over at /u/, it's a special chapter though so its only 6 pages long. Still, its a nice chapter featuring Sayaka's bitch of an ex.

Here's the chapter for those interested.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0e6r3m8644cb4p/%5B4s%5D_Yagate_Kimi_ni_Naru_-_Special_3.zip

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 4:51PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Finally got around to reading this and I gotta say, I feel so badly for Ruki. Maybe it's because she's the character that most people can self-insert with, but man.. seeing her getting cucked by Remi broke my innocent yuri-loving heart. I really enjoyed this manga for the most part other than the fact that Shuninta really stressed the 'Remi-is-a-bad-person-and-will-steal-your-girlfriend' trope. There's never really an explanation to her character other than the fact that she does what she wants when she wants.

Overall this was a good manga, but I can see why people would dislike it. A lot of people who mostly read lighthearted yuri probably won't like it that much. It took me a bit to get accustomed to the serious tone. The way (most of) the characters were depicted was really nice and thought-out.

I'm with you there. I mean, i get that some people are like Ruki exist, but at the beginning of the story she was portrayed as a girl who would never be someone else's doormat and in the end, Sachi just shit all over her and got away with being a lying bitch. Neither her nor Remi got their comeuppance for being awful persons, which is particularly bad since the author made a big deal about Sachi's ex getting exactly what he deserved for behaving like an asshole early on. I still liked the story, but i wouldn't say that it has a decent conclusion.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Nao is to be blamed as well, i mean, why tell the mc that she's a lesbian if she didn't felt comfortable talking to her about that subject before she came out? Thats just being a shitty friend

Tbh I kinda get the friend too. At worst, if I told this girl I'm not as close with and she rejects me, well that's fine, it's not like she's as important to me as Tsubaki is. It's a loss I can handle better, compared to losing that one friend.
Also, we don't know how their relationship came to be. Did she really feel more comfortable with a stranger, just like that? Perhaps Saeki eased the tension somehow, like idk, came out to her first? We don't know how they met either, I think. Anyways, she seems really perceptive, compared to Tsubaki, who apparently never noticed. Maybe Saeki asked her about it first, who knows

Oh yeah, i get both sides. They both fucked up when it came to being good friends. One for never noticing her friend's discomfort and the other one for not trusting her friend more. But, like you said, we haven't seen the whole story so my whole point is kinda premature at this point.

Anyways, i liked the 1st chapter so i'll stick around even if its a love triangle and hopefully it doesn't devolve into more needless drama and the plot move along nicely.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I can understand Nao's anger and sadness, especially right at the end. "So you met her because you didn't trust me enough to talk to me, when we've been best friends since high school?"

I know coming out is a huge, HUGE hurdle in today's society, but it's understandable to be upset when your closest friend just said that they trusted a complete stranger more than they trusted you.

Thats the only reason i don't hate the MC. She feels anger, not because she wants to lust all over Nao (Glasses girl), but because she feels that her best friend didn't trust her enough to talk to her about something as important as coming out as gay. The way the mc is handling the situation is atrocious, but i can at least see why she's being a bitch.

Nao is to be blamed as well, i mean, why tell the mc that she's a lesbian if she didn't felt comfortable talking to her about that subject before she came out? Thats just being a shitty friend.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This does feels like it was meant to be more than just a one-shot, so i hope we get to see at least a second part of this.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So... Ayari's biological father is dead? What you guys think?

Sounds like the most possible reason. The other reason is that he abandoned her and her mother, but since it seems that she holds no grudge towards him, i'll say that one is unlikely.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

According to a 4s translator who posted on /u/, chapter 17 would be up later than usual due to some personal stuff their members are having at the moment.

No need to justify really, but it's considerate of them for the heads up. I hope they take care.

According to him, thankfully its nothing bad or serious, but it is time consuming. It still awfully nice of him to let us know the situation.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

According to a 4s translator who posted on /u/, chapter 17 would be up later than usual due to some personal stuff their members are having at the moment.