Forum › Posts by zokoi

joined Jun 11, 2016

I come back and read this every 2 months, and then I cry because no one will ever make this happen

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

oh wow the art and the mood feels really like the original manga.

Also I want to see Yuri and Asuka fight.

joined Jun 11, 2016

ohhhh this is finally here.

This is one of those fell manga where I don't really care if it ever ends in yuri or not, 'cuz the plot is really interesting.

Also, thank you so much whoever translated and scanlated this. I wanted to say thank you ever since this was updated on mangadex, but there were no comment section there. Honestly you're amazing whoever you are, and blessed you for those daily updates, they were the highlights of my days.

zokoi
Image Comments 16 Nov 11:05
joined Jun 11, 2016
En-94048902_p0

ohh more Ren x Saya please, Zanka has maid me fell in love with yuri maid stories.

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 11:05AM

zokoi
Image Comments 16 Nov 11:04
joined Jun 11, 2016
Fellspkvqauqofu-orig

just finished watching arcane and holy shirt these two are amazingly gay together

zokoi
Image Comments 16 Nov 11:01
joined Jun 11, 2016
82672759_p0

^ knowing why it was cancelled and what the author did (for anyone who didn't know, he committed indecent assault and sexual crime on a middle school girl), I wasn't that sad over Act-age cancellation.

Poor Usazaki though, to be involved in that. I also didn't know that she drew Yuri before, @juanelric do you have any links to her former works?

joined Jun 11, 2016

Honestly, I prefer that to the exposition dumps found in 95% of fantasy mangas that feel compelled to explain the the whole setting, history, and magic system on the first page of the first chapter. That said, this comic is way too disjointed for my tastes, as rather than piecing together just one thing (setting, plot, or characterization), it forces me to juggle all three at the same time.

You need to find better stories to read, because I have not seen many manga that explain everything on the first chapter. Sure, some manga have info dump right at the start, but they don't explain any and everything. Most just explained the setting, the history of the MC and some general background story. After that, anything new (characters, settings) will be slowly explained when they pop up. It's like standard-storytelling 101.

Also, just saying but I find that 90% manhua disjointed, which is very strange and disappointing. Thanks to my years of reading Chinese novels, I understand all the "system" thing that is very prevalent in Chinese stories, understand plenty of Chinese internet slangs and even can predict the tropes of the story. BUT I still can't stomach the weird transition between arcs/scenes of manhua, they're all so jarring and out of place.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm so sorry, that was a damn cute story, but all I could focus on and think about now is "I'm sexually attracted to semicolons"

joined Jun 11, 2016

Would this count as Keke x Everyone?

Well nobody was actually the target of the shipping, even Keke blushed only because of Sumire being rather straight forward with the pocky game, so in this case I don't suppose there any actual shipping in the first place. At least that's what I'm assuming.

The release post is tagged (?) with KuuSumi so that at least is meant to be shipping. But I think that since the others had similar reactions the Everyone tag could fit

what "similar reaction"? Kanon was uncomfortable with it, Chisato was weird as always and Ren didn't even know what it was and when she did know, she was embarrassed about the game more than about playing with Keke. So no, I don't think it fits.

joined Jun 11, 2016

lol that was hilarious!!

joined Jun 11, 2016

uhhhhh?

edit: honestly I didn't expect that at all.

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 9:54AM

zokoi
Praise discussion 10 Nov 06:48
joined Jun 11, 2016

oh gosh too sweet I'm getting diabetes

I love Kanon x Chisato so much, thank you for translating this!

zokoi
Image Comments 09 Nov 11:22
joined Jun 11, 2016
Fdgjlo1akaaccbq-orig

^ just saying but aren't they still teenagers. At most we could see a proposal at the end of the series, and even that is jumping the gun imo.

If say, there's a comics that continues after the series then I would love to see this sense in the comics.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yeah i dont get why blondies Devotion is being questioned, she hasnt been acting out of line nor has she been particular negligent

Let me remind you that they married as friends, Kurumi (the "blonde" one) up until now has never thought of Ruriko as anything more than friends. Also Kurumi was the person who made up the 5th rule (if one of them fall in love with sb else they will go back to being friends).

It isn't that she hasn't done anything to be questioned, but that Kurumi hasn't done anything to prove that she wants to stay in this marriage. Sure, we as the readers know her thoughts and know what she wants, but Ruriko doesn't. From Ruriko's point of view, they're staying in a marriage of convenient without love and Kurumi is always just one step away from walking away from it, it's right for her to be scared.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

maho was inside of the big rabbit suits, that's why she disappeared, was sweating and reappeared behind her

I know this is rather late but I'm glad my fear was unfounded.

Anw, what's with the black rabbit? It seems to only popup in recent chapters. Actually just what are the rabbits?

Ah well, typical weirdness aside, this chapter was cute as well!!

joined Jun 11, 2016

wow

I want you to fuck me senseless

ngl I dropped my jaw at that. That alone just makes this 10x times more nsfw than any other story from Zanka. I need to go take a cold shower now.

joined Jun 11, 2016

ohhhh I smell drama and progress, I love it!!!

To be fair, I kinda get where Ruriko is coming from. If this wasn’t a yuri manga I would probably highly doubt they’d stay together, and especially since (up till this chapter) Ruriko hasn’t voiced her feelings for Kurumi at all.

Yeah, one has romantic feelings while the other thinks and says they're just good friends. At this point, it makes sense that Ruriko still feels insecure about their future, especially when they have a rule where they split if one falls in love with someone else, which in Ruriko's head just translates to when Kurumi finds someone she can consider as more than just a friend.

times like these I wish Dynasty Scans has some sort of upvote button, 'cause I agree with you two whole-heartedly!

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

Airi and Michiru fliriting is amazing as always! And Mahiro is so cuteee!! Thank you for the chapters!

joined Jun 11, 2016

ok so now there's a part 3 of this, and from what I understand thanks to DeepL, it's clear that part 3 happened after part 1 and 2 and it's from Kanon's pov. In part 3, Kanon was questioning her friendship with Chisato, which means that Kanon and Chisato was not dating from the start.

"かのちぃ前提のれんちさ"
The description says the setting of this is that Kanon and Chisato are already together but then leading from that into the Ren x Chisato pairing.

I think you're wrong about this. It's more likely that the author means "KanoChii story with RenChisa at the start".
At part 3, the author even wrote "かのんちゃん視点です" which roughly translated to "It's almost KanoChii now".

Anw, with that I believe that the cheating tag is wrong and should be removed.

Also, here's the link to part 3, just in case anyone ask: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93936545

zokoi
Image Comments 06 Nov 09:15
joined Jun 11, 2016
Bangdream

this is my fav rare pair.

zokoi
Image Comments 06 Nov 09:14
joined Jun 11, 2016
Iwana4425

with what Yu said, should we add Ayumu x Yu tag? Also, who's Kasumi referring to here?

joined Jun 11, 2016

omg a continue of the last chapter?? I feel so blessed, thank you scanlation team and Zanka!!

joined Jun 11, 2016

Though if you were to go on Mangadex for the manga, you would find that chapters 313 to 321 are replaced with 333 to 341, as there's a order issue in the manga. So if you guys wanna read from 313 to 321 you can go to manganelo for it.

Sorry for the late notice.

uh just checking but are you on the right discussion? What manga are you talking about to have over 300+ chapters, 'cause it certainly isn't this one.

Assuming what you want to read is on mangadex.

well, I was talking about this manga. Ofc there are cases when the series you want to read is unable on mangadex, but it's not that common.

Anw, I really like this manga, it shines a new light on Franka and Liskarm for me. Here's to hoping there will be more manga about other characters as well!!

zokoi
Image Comments 02 Nov 21:37
joined Jun 11, 2016
93766255_p0

^ there's fanservice? The only thing I can remember from reading this manga is all the creepy stuff, how does the anime even have fanservice?

Anw, you should check out the manga, the plot's getting pretty interesting recently.

zokoi
Image Comments 02 Nov 21:32
joined Jun 11, 2016
Fdb2u64agaa_t9r-orig

@LaPucelleOnGirls: while Love Live girls tend to act very gay to each other, there's no official source about any canon couple. Please refrain from forcing your opinion on other ships.