Forum › Posts by Melon

Melon
Image Comments 29 Dec 08:53
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Diakko

this artist is so talented :O I love it.

Melon
Image Comments 22 Dec 09:11
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Djz9dqlxcaap42h-orig

awwww so nice :)

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

bulk release? Awesome!!! :D

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

One of the rare Yuri story where I feel bad for the guy

Yep, same here. We haven't even seen him and I like him better as a love interest than yamanaka-san.
This is probably the story that I like the least from Takemiya Jin. I generally dislike stories where one party is a jerk, but nonetheless everybody desires him/her. :/ kinda poor man's stockholm syndrome.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

9 chapters and I still don't get what is going on at all.^^

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

There is english subs for the first Ep now! :D

here or here too
chances are good that there is more to come :3

Awesome! Really hoping the rest of them get translated.

Also, I'd say the second link definitely has the better subs.

personally I liked the first one better (I don't know if it is more accurate, but I sounds a bit more natural in english), but oh well^^

ep 2 was now also released by this channel
seems like she always releases on wednesdays

last edited at Dec 19, 2017 1:36PM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

There is english subs for the first Ep now! :D

here or here too
chances are good that there is more to come :3

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Ep 6:
There was this one guy who wanted to walk Hinata home with his umbrella. She didn't want to. Was the guy being rude?

He said nothing offensive per se, but he seemed obsessive about something she was clearly not interested. (Not sure what it was, I'd have to rewatch to make sure.) Plus, as you probably can see his body language was sort of creepy lol. When Hinata (very politely) made it clear their conversation was finished but he tried to continue, Mikage jumped in. Okay rewatched - He was offensive, or at least harassing. He talked about the types of body soap and shampoo she might use hinting about what her skin might feel like. It seems that Hinata was too innocent/naive to notice for a while. The interaction was probably supposed to look comical, but I feel like it went a bit too far to be honest. On the flip side, it makes Mikage's action more heroic.

Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I noticed his body language, but I thought maybe he just was being shy. Mikage was creepy at first, too, lol. But he seemed very persistent for a shy person, I guess. Mikage was so cool there! >:)
Lol, now I heard him say it: "body soap"

last edited at Dec 10, 2017 4:14AM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So at first I didn't like the live action, but I was so wrong. Pity, I understand almost no Japanese. Maybe someone can help me understand, even if he/she also doesn't understand it? xD

Ep 5:
Why were they screaming at the beach?

Ep 6:
There was this one guy who wanted to walk Hinata home with his umbrella. She didn't want to. Was the guy being rude?

Was Mikage already realising her feelings and being jealous?

I got to love their voices. So expressive. Like when Mikage says "Stalker" and after that the disgust just drips from her voice. Bliss. xD
The last episode was great again. I hope they make a season 2. Also hoping to see some more scenes from the live action in the manga, like the cooking class, lol.

last edited at Dec 9, 2017 11:11AM

Melon
Image Comments 30 Nov 18:45
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
65892343_p1

Wow, this looks great. The faces look like in the live action, kudos!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I love this one so much. The ending is so sweet, it kind of gives the two of them privacy, which is really classy imho. It could have gotten cheesy or sloppy, but it wasn't. Of course I also would have loved another kiss, but the more I reread this, the more I think, this is just perfect. It's really a special story. :)

Melon
Citrus discussion 17 Nov 17:15
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The last panel,... She's going to push her awayyyyy, she's going to push her aaaawaaaaaayyyyy. \\\O.OO.O///// #shaking around wildly*

last edited at Nov 17, 2017 5:15PM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

whoa, evil cliff-hanger-san strikes again O.o

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Angst tag should fit, right? Even though it was relieved pretty quickly.
Ch 7 was awesome, such (short but) heavy Angst and such a cute relief of it.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So, this made me feel bad. I should have stopped reading, when she kissed the kid and I had a bad feeling.
Let's move unto something where people don't just use people however they please.
Art was good though.

Melon
Their Story discussion 12 Nov 09:22
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Awesome start into the weekend. <3

@LilyBlack I'm glad to read that it can work and that it worked out. I think if it doesn't work out it can develop into a pretty bad situation. I uesd to be interested in a friend, as well. Didn't even tell her, though, because she had a boyfriend and was very into stable relationships. It took me really long to get over her. And for some time I didn't have any contact with her, which really helped. But now I can be normal friends with her, at least.

I'm just glad that Qui Tong never had a male love interest and Sun Ling would be very jealous and so on. Because then it could easily be interpreted that QT just kissed SJ, because she didn't want to lose her as a friend. With the kiss how it actually went, it leaves nothing but a sweet aftertaste.^^

Oh, sure. Like I said, I wouldn't recommend it, because there are a lot of ways it can go wrong. But if you reach a point where you can't "just be friends" with someone while ignoring your own attraction to them... well, at that point the friendship is already at risk no matter what, and it's probably better to be honest about it. ("Honest" doesn't have to mean "pushy", of course, and SJ definitely crossed the line into pushy sometimes.)

For what it's worth, SJ did at least acknowledge she overreacted about the guy at the party, and I give her some credit for that. I'd give her more credit if she apologized properly, but it's something.

Yeah, on the other hand i think Sun Jing was really mature with what she said. She aknowledged that Qui Tong might never reciprocate her feelings and still wanted to be near her. I think there is no sweeter way (bittersweet though) of confessing your love.

Honesty is very important. Because if someone is hurting and doesn't say anything, it will only get worse. If two people respect and like each other they will work it out, though. it has always worked for me so far (sometimes it took years, but it worked)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So now that finally explains the title of this webtoon. I always thought it was supposed to be said from one girl to another, which didn't make too much sense. But it actually refers to black haired girl, being said by her grandma (?). She might have this phrase stuffed into her memory and personality.

Melon
Their Story discussion 11 Nov 03:36
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Awesome start into the weekend. <3

@LilyBlack I'm glad to read that it can work and that it worked out. I think if it doesn't work out it can develop into a pretty bad situation. I uesd to be interested in a friend, as well. Didn't even tell her, though, because she had a boyfriend and was very into stable relationships. It took me really long to get over her. And for some time I didn't have any contact with her, which really helped. But now I can be normal friends with her, at least.

I'm just glad that Qui Tong never had a male love interest and Sun Ling would be very jealous and so on. Because then it could easily be interpreted that QT just kissed SJ, because she didn't want to lose her as a friend. With the kiss how it actually went, it leaves nothing but a sweet aftertaste.^^

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

aww, I just hope she said it out loud and didn't just think it. But she probably did^^
This was a great chapter, it has a great feel to it.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

what the fuck am i reading? please

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Everyone is talking about the teacher but noone seems to be mentioning that there is a evil organisation killing young girls enmass for financial gain..

^this

Also I'm noticing more and more signs of abusive relationships in standard shoujou tropes. I indeed lost my innocence, lol...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

the last sentence was very cute. :>

Melon
Double Bind discussion 01 Nov 10:27
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

In real life, once something is broken, it can't be repaired.

well, it depends. There was a time when people didn't throw everything into the trash right away and tried to fix it. It often worked. (I'm not talking relationships, though)

In the case of this story I'd agree. i can see the realistic continuation of this:

• the two living happily together
  • Mayu talks to a guy (any guy)
  • Emi gets jealous, huge fight where none of the girls feel like it was their fault
  • Emi constantly being afraid to be left again
  • Mayu not thinking it is a big deal
  • reconcilation sex
  • repeat until fight is too big to be solved by reconcilation sex
  • stay together grumpily

• The End

(if you now tell me to please never write stories... you are probably right. :P )

Melon
Double Bind discussion 01 Nov 10:09
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

It reminded me of Ohana Holoholo, but in spite of the latter, I don't think there is much character developement here... A Oneshot is just the wrong format for this kind of story.
Mayu was a huge bitch and she lacks the empathy to even see why. I'd probably not take her back. Or if I was in Mayu's place I hope I'd have the decency to set my ex free at least.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I hope with this we're finally through with that-idiot-arc...