Forum › Posts by Mannic

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I think Kyouko is kinda an idiot at this point if she can't tell that those two are basically just trying to help her realize her feelings for Miku at this point she's beyond saving.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I forgot all about this series and how wholesome and amazing it is! I'm so glad it's back.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Big fuckin yikes right there... I don't see how they redeem Yucca at all after this shes gotta go....

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Just wait, they're gonna be sleeping together soon enough.

The first "Onee-chan I can't sleep can I sleep with you?"

Is going to be very awkward for her haha.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I really love this series. The tension she's going through on not knowing what to say or do half the time really works well. I have no idea how long this series is but if it's shorter surely we get a small timeskip so she's a bit more comfortable with Meguru right? I mean it does have the NSFW tag so something is bound to happen eventually lol.

Also I think I'm in love with Meguru as well @_@ she's a minx she knows what she's doing and when it happens oh boy.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I seriously can't stand that stupid council president and his smug ass face and his annoying assistant that just goes along with what he wants. I have a feeling Seo might actually die as well. She's been able to save everyone at this point and a few of them multiple times at this point she's bound to lose someone and it's really gonna rock her hard when she isn't able to save someone.

Also Akira needs to hurry up and show up again I miss not seeing those two together.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

And like I said I do like they're giving some of the side characters more screen time. Seeing more Ayame is always a plus she just doesn't pop up enough!

Does anyone make anything of the extravagant praise for the competence of Ayame's (male) part-timer?

The character obviously serves to explain how Ayame can get time away from her own bookstore to interact with Miss Sunflower & Co., but it seems like he's given a little extra characterization for someone who is barely a character. If this series wasn't all-girl-crushes-all-the-time, I'd almost suspect he was being set up as Ayame's love interest.

A few chapters back... Maybe more then a few when they showed him it did seem like he had a thing for Ayame whether they will pursue that or not I don't know but it did make it seem like he was basically the male version of the girls that all worked for/interacted with both Miss Sunflowers. Helps out etc but seems to also like the owner of said store type thing. I could be wrong but again I thought the same thing.

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 3:27PM

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Fair enough I'm not saying the missing Matsuri arc is bad or anything because it also helps Miss Sunflower realize how much she misses not having her around etc I actually didn't know how many total volumes there were and time goes fairly quickly in the series so yeah you're right on where it would end up if they tried to speed everything up haha.

And like I said I do like they're giving some of the side characters more screen time. Seeing more Ayame is always a plus she just doesn't pop up enough! I also really like her brothers tiny little manager and love when she pops up as well lol.

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 1:45PM

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

No way Matsuri has been huge for Miss Sunflower and they've pointed that out many times how much she's changed over the last few years. Fuuko is still too kiddy for me.

Also I said this before but we are really lacking in Matsuri/Sunflower interactions while she's been studying so much :| It's nice to see some of the lesser characters get some screen time but it's just not the same with Matsuri hanging around the bookstore all day everyday.

last edited at Jun 14, 2022 10:32PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ugh... This series has already made me teary eyed a few times... i know there is no happy ending in this one.. But god do I want some lame cliché ending where some how Kaori is saved before she dies :(... After reading chapter 19 this is really gonna go the route that Shizuku realizes that she does infact love Kaori and it's gonna be what Kaori wanted and she's gonna die shortly after realizing said feelings... I could see Shizuku releasing her book so Kaori lives on and everyone else can see how wonderful she is but there is just no happy ending in the cards for this one is there T_T

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Sorry I felt bad for Konomi for a little bit but at this point I hope she gets her heart broken again. She's done nothing but manipulate Yukiko and that lie is going to bite back very hard when everything is revealed. Yes I do believe at least some part of Yukiko really does care for Konomi but I really do think it's more of a "humans V Succubus" kind of like as she feels she fits in with her because of what she is. Yukiko will end up with Fuu by the end of this and I hope it's both of them giving the middle finger to Konomi at this point. Hell even Yukiko ending up with no one would be better then Konomi at this point. Relationships built on a lie especially one that's getting worse is a huge nono.

last edited at Jun 13, 2022 9:26PM

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I've only been reading this series as they release for about 4months now but I really love it it's easily one I look forward to the most. It started as just wanting to see Matsuri grow so those two could finally be together... But the world and people in it has been built so well that I don't even worry about that part anymore and just love when we see a character we haven't seen in a while show up. Like Yuu and the other more reoccurring characters. Even though It feels like because poor Matsuri has been so busy with her studies we haven't got nearly as much interaction with those two. I really want her to graduate already.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

After reading the last few new chapters (Read up to chapter 44) since it's been a little bit since the end of the last volume I can still proudly say I really dislike Kanoko and I honestly wish she would either give up on Hime or just go away already. I can't wait to see how annoying she is in the anime as well.

Sumika's look of disgust at what Kanoko said here is exactly my face every time I see her and when she gets all weird and creepy

https://imgur.com/SmMrUvL

Chapter 44 spoiler:
It's also even weirder that the fact that in chapter 44 Sumika is starting to realize she's in love with Kanoko and I just ask myself how can you love someone as sad and annoying her?

Sorry I really needed to vent because I really can't stand Kanoko @_@ haha

last edited at Jun 9, 2022 8:57PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Really love this series and actually forgot about it. Very glad it finally got an update.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I honestly want her to end up with Nanao at this point she's so adorable.