Forum › Posts by saltyslug5561

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Silent "dont go" that doesnt reach anyone's ear is concentrated pain.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Maybe I am getting old and missing the point but S&M stuff feels like much of a gear shift from the "normal" stuff. Like these kids arent communicating properly about their relationship and are abusing each other even with the best of intentions. It is difficult to read honestly.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Holy hell! Where did this genuine drama come from?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Kanae going for dat hand in public. Not surprising since she was a thirsty nerd from the start.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oof. That was a painful introduction but at least teacher tried.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Matsumoto is smooth as fuck

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh you motherf... This is even worse that I could have imagined. Now the rapist is criticising Momo because she didnt consider her molester's feelings.

Like this manga needs a few more tags. Rape, NTR, What the fuck am I reading?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

At first I was like oh? Then I was like oh! Senpais are sure scary.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Senpai. Piercing ears. Unrequited love. Them. It is like a puzzle waiting to be solved.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Wtf is this manga? Can we forget about this and return to wholesome senpais? I really dont care enough about Nanase to watch her be "redeemed" through fucking NTR.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oof. Sometimes only winning move is not to play.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Tried that method at workplace. Too much anxiety and existential crisis.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Holy hell. Gaydar is real. I am surprised she didn't smack her across the face with cabfare while she is at it.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Looks like Pet-play is back on the menu guys.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I feel like this girl is supposed to be Nanase's punishment for being a creep but she feels like a punishment for the audience. We got two of them now.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Even in the credits gag, they're useless. But they're so cute.

I kinda want to see these two remain as "bffs" without ever becoming an official couple.

Only if they do it like it's Room for Two and they live together and go and do all the stuff in Kishi's Glasses and Gyaru series and Ayano still doesn't know if they're dating or not.

Oh definitely. I love seeing them together but I dont see either of them confessing without a painful plot contrivance and I definitely dont want that.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I kinda want to see these two remain as "bffs" without ever becoming an official couple.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Lin Luxi taking full advantage of being a closeted gay girl with a "bestie" I see.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I hate it when sexual harrassment and assault get treated as something that's just a goof, you know, just your regular good ol trying to force someone you desire into something they don't want to do and have no consequences for it kind of goof.
It's not something that's supposed to be cute, hot, or fun, i don't like it, it makes me uncomfortable, but i can maybe understand if it's their way to cope with trauma?? wich is apparently a thing I've heard about, but not if it's just a kink, a fantasy about possibly scaring someone for life. (btw fuck the it's just fiction or it's just a drawing "argument", if you believe that, go sit down on a corner and think about your life choices.)

Cry about it

Said the child while obviously crying themselves.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mari and Yuu is really the break out couple of the manga. Their chemistry is just too strong.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I now officially want Nanase to get Grandpa treatment. She is irredeemable by this point.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

The dilemma of being an adult. You can do stupid shit...but wont cuz it is stupid shit.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

So...no healing magic? Not that I am complaining. Bandaid gag alone was worth it.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Let that be a sign of things to come. Please...pretty please

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

This couple is really dynamic and their chemistry is great. Wish I could unremember the sexual assault though.