Forum › Posts by Zormau

joined Aug 29, 2019

Wow, I managed to finish it and the best way I can describe that is, like a train wreck you can't look away from. I think it's over now. Honestly I feel like the author tries to sell the way things pan out as a good ending but being real, the main characters are grimly detestable.

I mean, that's like...
the best part!

joined Aug 29, 2019

This is hilarious and there's actual character development, also: just get married already

Ikr? Given the demented premises, you’d think actual character development was off the table. But it’s not.

I mean, it was always Yatsuhashi-san's plan to achieve charcter development. She might not have planned for herself to have character development, but it definitely happened.

Zormau
Lily System discussion 23 Dec 15:31
joined Aug 29, 2019

Also going to guess this thing's EULA and digital privacy options failed to mention deep brain scans...

No one reads those anyway.

Zormau
Lily System discussion 23 Dec 14:51
joined Aug 29, 2019

Chapter 10: exists
Me: wtf

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

I'm wondering the same. Feels like there's something lost in translation.

I'm not sure it's supposed to actually make sense on its own, right now we're in "weird as fuck" land, maybe it'll make more sense with more info.

Zormau
Yuki-chan discussion 22 Dec 16:17
joined Aug 29, 2019

Whoa...
Yeah ok what the fuck.
Yuki-Onna ain't no joke kids.

Zormau
Is it Yuri? discussion 22 Dec 16:10
joined Aug 29, 2019

Aaaah, some Shimi Iriko to round out the day. Adorable, as always. And definitely Yuri.

joined Aug 29, 2019

At some point they will have proper sex in front of us

Isn't sex rather improper by definition?

Only if you're 'Murrican.

Also: haven't they been having proper sex in front of us all the time now? Are you just waiting for full on uncensored explicitness? Not sure if Zanka's comfortable going there yet.

joined Aug 29, 2019

welease.wodger posted:

Jewish dwarf architect

Where the hell you got Jewish part from?

Now that I look at it, I think they might have mistaken the Krik's brooch for a star of david. Doesn't look quite right to me, but what do I know.

last edited at Dec 21, 2021 6:00PM

Zormau
Lily System discussion 21 Dec 13:19
joined Aug 29, 2019

Should have listened to Grandpa when he said "Stay outta my shed!" (Link is highly disturbing, as NSFW as Youtube gets, and the endcard is seizure material. You have been warned.)

joined Aug 29, 2019

New favored trope: person lives their life strongly believing in something, and one day finds that everybody else no longer believes in it. See: Soara wanting to kill monsters vs. everybody else not caring.

It's more than just her wanting to kill. She's been indoctrinated to actually fear nonhumans. (Let's just quote Yoda: Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.) It should take a while to chip away at that, especially since, at some point in the past, the fear didn't used to be paranoia, but warranted.

Just the art would be enough to keep me coming back, tbh.

Just... don't direct magma to a cave right underneath a major underground water source. It's a bad idea. The barrier between the two will eventually break and then, boom, the goblins are sitting on an exploding steam mine.

Also, shouldn't it be "lava" once it's on the surface and "magma" while it's underground? Totally being nitpicky here, because while technically correct, it might be a bit odd to read two different words in the dialogue at different points, referring to technically the same thing.

last edited at Dec 21, 2021 11:47AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

My favorite part is how the credits replicate the story by offering an apology for being put in the position of doing what they and everybody else wants them to do anyway.

“We don’t condone this” = “M-my sincerest apologies.”

"We know we really shouldn't, but it's impossible for us to resist the Lady's charm..."

joined Aug 29, 2019

How did she get undressed while tied up?

Through the power of Yuri, obviously.

Zormau
Lily System discussion 20 Dec 15:39
joined Aug 29, 2019

THE END?????
I CERTAINLY suggest "WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?" here ಠ_ಠ

Formally requested.

Absolutely endorsed.

joined Aug 29, 2019

The nuance is kinda subtle, so I'm sure the distinction can get a bit hazy sometimes.

Yeah, maybe it's too subtle for me, or maybe I just find it to be an oxymoron (or would it be paradox?) like "altruism".

I think I can conceptualize the difference if I emphasize the following bits:

...getting pleasure from seeing the other person in whatever state of sexual mess you like putting them in
as opposed to
getting pleasure from seeing the other person in whatever state of sexual mess they wanted to be put in

Really subtle, especially since ideally the two bold parts overlap.

last edited at Dec 20, 2021 1:17PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ah yes Service top taking son a different yet similar meaning

looks up "Service Top"
Pun aside, how is that different from "top"?

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ah, if only the teacher had returned to check on them after a bit...

She probably would have been even more confused.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Wholesome bondage is best bondage.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ok now you have to establish yourselves as the TL group "Very epik grewp"

joined Aug 29, 2019

If this is an order from Mistress, I simply have to do it.
Yeah, it can't be helped, as much as you really really don't want to.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I'm happy to see this here, it's outrageously funny. Random, yes, but funny.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Btw is there a tag for deep kisses?

There is Lots of Kissing, which commonly involves deep kissing, but not always.

Btw. for a recommendation of a seriously lewd manga with lots of raunchy kissing, see After School

last edited at Dec 17, 2021 7:45PM

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

At least they weren’t holding hands...

snap

Omigod there needs to be a continuation of this! When is there a continuation!? I wanna see her feel that fluffy tail next!! heavy breathing

Okay but, like... If this really got a sequel with the human girl fondling her tail, I can't help but wonder what fox-girl would wanna fondle in return.....

Well... Humans do have a tailbone, in a place that's really just for an intimate partner to touch.
Some people find that caressing the skin covering that very region is quite arousing. Both to the person being caressed as well as the person doing the caressing.

Zormau
Lily System discussion 17 Dec 17:31
joined Aug 29, 2019

One does wonder why her GRANDFATHER has a VR program featuring those two kissing! O_o

Naaaah, it's really just a mind reading device that lets them live out their deepest fantasies...
I mean look at those two bottom panels (with text). Where was she looking when she said "it's pretty"? What's pretty again?

joined Aug 29, 2019

I could be conglomerating discussions of Nakatani Nio's "Commearification" with various Itou Hachi beastkin brouhahas. But I think not.

Commearication is one of the greatest manga to have ever graced this site!
... and they were Classmates!

last edited at Dec 17, 2021 5:25PM

joined Aug 29, 2019
  1. Aren't shark fin foods horrifically unethical? Isn't that a whole thing, that asian fishers just capture sharks, cut off their fins then throw the poor fuckers back in the ocean to die because they can't swim anymore? Kinda weird for such a light-hearted manga to show in a positive light.

That practice is so stupid, because IIRC shark (meat) is actually quite tasty in its own right. Only ever eaten Shark meat once (kinda rare to find it), but it did strike me as delicious.