Forum › Posts by ClaudeSP89

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

uta: goodbye
kaoru, suddenly realizing she's bi:
comebackutaifuckedup

I screamed. Anyways I’m wondering if there’ll be a time skip to where Uta is a little more grown and she ends up meeting Kaoru one day

...and then Kaoru's pushing a pram with her and Reiichi's twins while Uta's with her gf...

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

The cover page for chap 44 is out and its title is "Night and morning" as translated by GgTrans.
Filing your nails is important, girls. Just saying.

Touko looks like she's gone full commando under that pajama lol.

ClaudeSP89
Image Comments 21 Aug 17:44
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
60671730_p0

@juanelric
How true it is that Kaori "kinda" confessed to Asuka in the LN side story? Do you know? Just asking. I read it in the Hibike! wiki. But I doubt that's true considering the whole wiki thing can be edited so...

ClaudeSP89
Image Comments 21 Aug 17:35
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
Tumblr_pejzotiw0o1xaezzyo1_r1_1280

Nozomi wrote that one, didn't she?
Smooth!

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Ahhhh... Young sweet love... Makes me feel grumpy... Anyhow, I'll be patient with this diabetes-inducing story and watch out for something utterly dramatic to come out.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

When's the new chapter? August is harsh this year.

Dry spell it seems...

But it won't be long til the new one's out...

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Speaking of that, i'm surprised it's still not updated since next chapter is the last one.

FOR REAL??????

:(

ClaudeSP89
1 x ½ discussion 17 Aug 08:32
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Omg did senpai put on a wig while doing Asuka
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch10#12

or she was so shocked from rape that she had to think of mom?

Asuka probably thinks of her mom while she's doing it with Miyuki. Kinda like telenovela scene where the guy, begrudgingly has sex with a hottie villainess, begins to fantasize about his gf/wife. Maybe that's how it'll be.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Update, when? Please?

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Amazeballs chapter. I love the way grieving is portrayed here. Yes, Haru, cry it all out...

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

In any case, the small introduction of the air of nothing risako and uta is not insignificant. The author makes her enter the scene, is she a bitch or the different comments she makes about reii will make her the one who opens her eyes to kaoru? like "he was already cheating on you at school and he continues now, open your eyes kaoru ! ".

Man I can't wait to see a catalyst like this happen.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I thank the stars that died for making me alive today reading this little masterpiece of Mira. Ah, gorgeous, gorgeous work!

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Poor Haru...

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Sexual and romantic love... Sometimes it's a slow burn... I still believe in Uta x Kaoru ending. Although, I hope it's not explicit but rather implied because the way this manga is structured, a sudden burst of I love you let's get married scenario will destroy its aesthetic. Of course, all of that after everything has been exposed in the open (Reichi's alleged cheating and the shit deal with parents), can both girls finally get to decide if they should pursue their feelings for each other or move on to anyone else. Cuz currently, their decisions and actions seem to be dictated by outside circumstances and not by themselves' raw passion. For instance, to paraphrase Uta, she wanted to stay specifically with Kaoru for as long as she could and Kaoru had this idea to talk to Uta's mother to try and make it possible--but their sticky situation would not allow that. I think as Kaoru begins to realize her love for Uta, the young girl begins to see where she really stands in this mess. Their resolve within themselves, couple with whatever revelations are coming, will help them come to terms about their relationship.

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 9:16AM

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

It's fucking grim, I made a mistake of reading this while listening to Danse Macabre.
I love the art style though.

ClaudeSP89
Image Comments 07 Aug 17:29
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
63853574_p14

^^ Thanks!

ClaudeSP89
Image Comments 07 Aug 05:26
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
63853574_p14

@nesshoes
Apparently I haven't been an excellent Yuri deity worshipper. I must atone for my sins! I'm going to binge watch this and that yuri with bears in it (I forgot the title).

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Dang it Nana!

ClaudeSP89
Image Comments 06 Aug 02:13
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
63853574_p14

Okay. I'm going to watch the series.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Wait is the credits page joking or does Mahiru actually get a girl in this one? And apparently Banana has an ex?

I'm so excited for them theater lesbians! (Rubs hands in glee.)

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 8:10AM

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Don't fall for girls who don't want anything serious.

THIS. SHIT.

ClaudeSP89
Image Comments 04 Aug 17:24
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
Ea9rcrxucaeuqw1-orig

^^ Dang it is!
Please tell me there's a manga for this one, or at least a fanfic!

ClaudeSP89
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Yes!

ClaudeSP89
Communism discussion 03 Aug 02:51
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Good. Something new then.

ClaudeSP89
Image Comments 03 Aug 02:41
Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
Ea9rcrxucaeuqw1-orig

I find age-gap romance sweet in general whether that's hetero or homo relationship.