Forum › Posts by felino

joined Sep 13, 2018

Well, I guess that explains the whole icicle spell from chapter 2: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/goblin_is_very_strong_ch02#10

ho , i forgot about that. I was thinking she was just a low level mage with a few spells and later on she would be using different elements while aki would be worthless (the level gap joke)

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

ucchi should be end game. but knowing how the author thinks she will be cucked to death

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

panel 10 with both of them smiling after she says her name , that was the best smile i have seen in both of them from all the fan stuff

joined Sep 13, 2018

In case you were curious

thanks , i can sleep with a smile in my face now

joined Sep 13, 2018

now that i think about it , by the first few chapter of the manga i remember tomoko trying to dress like in some magazine , she was actually pretty cute if she covered her eyebags and she said so herself "whoa , who is this cute girl" while looking at a mirror.

joined Sep 13, 2018

MY HEART! i cant anymore

joined Sep 13, 2018

from that episode where mama put make up on her , she think its cute but it actually ugly and fang actually laughs at tomoko?

joined Sep 13, 2018

the moment nemo popped up i would be screaming "god damnit!!" if i was her , i think tomoko will be quick to recognize gayness but will just want to go home and watch anime.

joined Sep 13, 2018

my daughteru became the most popular!!.... with the girls

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

this may as well happend in the manga , is that kind of humor the author always does

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

is that the legendary lose-hair nico? i remember that PV they did in the anime and nico suddenly let herself without hairband and it was 10000 times better.

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

but my honkers end up forever alone

joined Sep 13, 2018

from not knowing each other in 1st year
hate each other on 2nd year
to being good friends on 3rd year.

So short yet so good.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i actually expected everyone to hug and cry over dia after the 1st love live. And the last joke was similar to that episode of sayonara zetsubou sensei where everyone was stalking everyone

joined Sep 13, 2018

Most of the jokes is just what i was thinking when watching the anime.
Mostly the boobs of hanamaru , i even expected ruby to touch them in that episode.

joined Sep 13, 2018

if i was born a girl i would have done the same as kanan , hugging every single person that allows it. maybe that's why my favorite is kanan ,it just reminds me of myself.
Also the fangirl at the end is each and every single one of us

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

i don't think this is futanari ,i just think that yoshiko giving them condoms is a silly joke or her not knowing anything about sex either

joined Sep 13, 2018

SQUISH

joined Sep 13, 2018

this was so good , fills my heart with joy

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUmT27uYzdk
reminds me of this in SIF , everyone in u's thinks that rin is the cat but nozomi was the only one thinking to have nico as her cat

joined Sep 13, 2018

i expected a weird reaction when she knew she was compared to a cat this whole time. I would feel dumb

joined Sep 13, 2018

My ships are still Miya and her stalker, Noah and Hinata - Hana is not - quite - interested in dating. She can go on three-person dates with Miyako and Stalker to practice and to wean Miya off of her. It can't be a concidence that all the openly gay girls have a same-age potential partner. Did I miss anything here? Stalker -> Miyako -> Hana, Noah -> Hinata -> Miyako, right? And tsundere bi ... g ego small body for her careta.... best friend.

so im not the only one wanting miya x stalker

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

good thing this isn't la soleil with the male MC having the biggest sexual drive there is. And not letting any of the cat girl escape from the sex.
I hope this thing goes with actual yuri and not just bait

joined Sep 13, 2018

why can't humanity just be lesbians

because real life lesbians are often ugly orcs , lesbians are ok if both of them are cute

joined Sep 13, 2018

this was quite fun to read... i still think every kid should be like hana-chan : being a little ,innocent kid but at the same time recognize danger in an instant , she knows that miyako is a pedo and tries to stay away from her in the beginning.
Man i would loved to se matsumoto and miyako as mom and dad.