Forum › Posts by Kal3d

Kal3d
Anime season 10 Nov 15:02
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, we can't say no matter what. I still think it's more possible of an open ending instead of het. Yuri ending is less than 5% of happening though.
I don't mind open ending, but not when there are a lot of het hints throughout the season though. And during last episodes, they are getting stronger.
There is still a big part in the novels that the anime hasn't touched yet. And that's because it's later in the novels. Its Shuichi giving Kumiko a hairpin and Asuka asking Kumiko is that was a gift from her boyfriend, with Kumiko answering yes.
Not sure how they will handle this scene in the anime in the future, but it surely will a deciding factor.

Less than 5% sounds awful either way, i mean i knew this wasn't going to have a yuri ending, but at least i was hoping for more than 5% chances of happening. I will watch the whole 1st season, but then stop and wait to see what kinda of ending KyoAni is going to give us. I would really hate if they end up giving us a het ending though.

Kal3d
Anime season 10 Nov 13:22
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

@MacySan So no matter what this would turn into your average run of the mill het romance anime in the end if KyoAni doesn't diverge from the original source? That really, really sucks ╥﹏╥

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 1:23PM

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ The girl who made the manager wait for ten years is still a horrible person nonetheless.

Kal3d
Anime season 10 Nov 11:22
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ Is KyoAni known for its faithfulness to the source material? I sincerely don't know.

Kal3d
Anime season 10 Nov 11:08
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

het will finally start o.o

Well, will it? I'm really liking season 1 so far, so please tell there won't be het in season 2

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

But anyways, i really do hope they don't drag this thing for too long

There's currently 4 volumes out.
Dunno if it's dragged out, or if there's other plot stuff happening

Well, i hope they at least have acknowledged each others feelings by that point. I love the art style and Tsukasa is charming as an MC, but if they keep this whole "Would they? Could they?" crap, i would have to shelve it until they have progressed a little more in the story.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 11:50PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

But in a way, it's not like she could have tried to discourage her.
"I don't think you should meet up with him."
"Why?"
"Because I'm in love with you."
In a not-in-love-with-that-friend mindset, it's pretty normal I'd say. That guy is pretty much presented as perfect. If an attractive/"perfect" person asks my friend out, I'd probs wish them the best. Even if I liked said friend, unless I found a concrete reason why not to date him, to hide my feelings and try to go with what I think would be normal of me as a friend to do, I'd probs still wish them the best, or end up giving some vague reason as to why I don't think it's a great idea
It makes sense that Kotooka is pretty gung ho about it too, that's her personality, it's what was most likely of her to do tbh. A more "tame" way to go about, would be Washio's.

I get that, but why not act a little more wary of the guy? I mean, for all she knew the guy didn't care at all about Tsukasa and was just playing a really mean prank on her. There was really no reason to behave like this was the only guy who would ever show some sort of interest in Tsukasa.

But anyways, i really do hope they don't drag this thing for too long. Thats one of the main reasons people dislike Citrus.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

My theory: Asakura is Subaru's female friend Tomoyan cross dressing as a guy.

Do we know if Tomoyan is a female though? I still think glasses guy likes Tsukasa's brother, but since its not considered normal to like someone of your own gender, he has to settle for the next best thing. That or he saw the brother outside crossdressing as Tsukasa and instantly fell in love with him.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Its one of the most annoying tropes in romance series for me. This one is specially annoying since the girl who supposedly likes Tsukasa, is the one pushing the most and hasn't show an actual interest for her.

Hating on only Kotooka about this is weird when Tsukasa is doing the exact same damn thing with Washio.

I don't see Tsukasa getting mad with Washio because she doesn't want to start anything with Kotooka, or basically pushing her into her arms. Thats not me hating on Kotooka BTW, thats me getting annoyed at the way they're portraying her character. If we didn't know she was "in love" with Tsukasa, you'll think she's as straight as an arrow and has no romantic interest in any of her friends.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think Kotooka is trying to commit the romantic equivalent of suicide. Pretty sure in her mind, a relationship between her and Shiratori is impossible, or maybe even wrong. Therefore she tries to date other boys/ wants Shiratori to start dating a boy so that she actually has zero chance, and the reality will match her perception.

Kotooka's probably already worked through all of her angst previously and accepted the fate that she has decided for herself. She'll probably have to have a change in perspective, or a confrontation with her stance on the matter, before she begins to show any external romantic gestures towards Shiratori.

That was my impression of her too. But even so, i would've like to see some of that in the actual chapter. I hate when in some series or tv shows, the development they need to have has already happened and we as an audience have to come up with our own conclussion as to why they didn't show us that but felt the need to show us something completely pointless and uneventful like Tsukasa making tea.

I REALLLLLY hate it when a character likes someone and at the same time tries really hard to have that person date someone else.
The way they basically forced her to actually go out with him is already making my blood boil, even though I had a feeling we would come to this.

Its one of the most annoying tropes in romance series for me. This one is specially annoying since the girl who supposedly likes Tsukasa, is the one pushing the most and hasn't show an actual interest for her.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

The only thing Nieto has Trump beaten on is in his stupidity. Other than that, no, Trump is still the bigger asshole. But hey, lets not get so political in here, talking about politics could only lead to negativity and pointless arguments.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I just gotta say, i'm so sorry the idiots won this time. It goes to show how ignorant the majority of the population really are. Going against the elites my ass.

Also @Galich Good luck with your interview.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think the seemingly perfect guy likes Tsukasa's brother, but since its not "normal" to like guys, he has to settle for the next best thing which is his twin sister.

Also, Kotooka got really annoying right there at the end for me. Like, wasn't she supposed to be in love with Tsukasa? At least be a little more hesitant about the whole thing, do not push your "love" into someone else's arms so easily and so eagerly. I was hoping to see some sort of Kotooka x Tsukasa teasing, but nope, all we got was a lame, seemingly sad stare right there at the end.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 2:36AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

PVs (a sfw and a nsfw version) were released for the 3rd volume
I only remember the general gist of this manga but these have my attention. Blondie seems pretty uh eye-catching

I thought the blonde one was in a relationship with big boobs.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Washio said that she fell in love to a guy wearing Takoyaki shirts and i think the guy wearing Takoyaki shirts is Shiratori and she said she didn't want Takooka to know coz i think Washio actually realize or know that Takaooka is inlove with Shiratori. Right?? this is perfect

I mean, i doubt Washio actually knows that Kotooka is in love with Shiratori. Otherwise i think she would've gave up her feelings for the sake of her loved one happiness or some bs like that.

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 8:47AM

Kal3d
Collectors discussion 08 Nov 02:40
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ That sucks, but at least we have 10 more chapters to look forward too. I hope we get more series from the author in the near future.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Indeed, anything remotely similar to a Tamao ending is going to be a huge let down. Especially since Sayaka actually turned out to be such a intriguing yet likable character, not just a "secondary main character who is there to keep the readers entertained as a safe, flexible plot device".

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Sometimes she feels more compelling than the main two, thats why i would love to see an arc where her character gets developed more, or at least a couple of chapters from her point of view.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

@Rina, sounds really good, i'll add it to my watchlist.

@Galich lol Thanks a lot.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ Haven't seen that series, but i feel that i'm missing some nice yuri moments by not seeing it. Do you recommend it?

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ Mizusi knows whats up. Still, it would be interesting to see that character in future arcs. Sayaka needs an arc of her own IMO.

Ha, thanks. And I agree with you, I sympathize with her quite a lot and I do wish she doesn't end up completely alone by the end of the story, despite me being fully supportive of the "main" couple. This manga keeps providing my heart some rest, I love it.

I just hope they don't give her a flimsy excuse of an ending like they usually do in yuri or in romance series where theres a third wheel. The "I'm just happy that the person i love is happy" or, as i called it, the "Tamao ending."

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ Thanks Blackkitty and Utoptia! Good luck at work Blackkitty!

@Rina Sorry if the answer is kind of obvious, but, who are they?

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ Mizusi knows whats up. Still, it would be interesting to see that character in future arcs. Sayaka needs an arc of her own IMO.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

@Rina If you have the chance to play them, please do so, its one of my favorite VN of all time. The art is amazing.

And i will enjoy it, its a very good community. Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome!

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 5:35PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ @Kal

Your avatar looks really nice, what is it from? ^ o ^ also, welcome to the thread!

Thanks a lot, happy to be here. ^◡^

Avatar is from the Flowers series, a yuri VN.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

They shoulda killed everyone but glenn ;_;

Let him reign over their corpses and end the series there ;_;

Negan did nothing wrong.