Forum › Posts by Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Excellent series. Deserves more comments. I am so looking forward to the official release of volume 3. Sensei's reaction after the dream is just priceless. Must own.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I think that blush was the first sense of any yuri I've seen in this, but I'm enjoying watching things play out between them.

So the three stories I'm actively following come from Korea, China, and Thailand. (All of which are excellent IMHO.)
Is Japan having a manga drought right now? Feels like I haven't found anything new worth following in ages. (No, not seriously looking for a response. Just lamenting.)

Yuki Kitsune
Their Story discussion 04 Apr 09:49
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I love stories like this: all laughter and butterflies. But this release schedule ... my poor heart.

Yuki Kitsune
Lily Love discussion 16 Mar 18:46
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

That extra was SO cute, but now I'm dying to know how their relationship progressed to that point.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Thank you for 11.2 -- I needed a good laugh.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Triangle Struggle: Well, that was a struggle; now where's the recycling bin?

To be fair, it did actually start out better than Citrus. It was a comedy that didn't take itself too seriously. Then it quickly devolved. But then, I'm just not into gratuitous, well, anything. I'd guess that the people who came to read this one because of the NSFW tag found the story pretty disappointing until the mood flipped. Which I guess just means that there's a little something here for everyone to hate ... or love, take your pick.

Yuki Kitsune
Stretch discussion 20 Feb 21:49
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Their relationship reminds me a little of this line by Hachisuka that starts, "I think love is..."

last edited at Feb 21, 2015 1:04AM

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Great. Loved it. Now, pardon me while I slip out to earn a PhD in quantum mechanics so I can understand WTF I just read.

Yuki Kitsune
My Duckling discussion 02 Feb 18:34
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

The moment I saw Mika-san, I'm like, "Hey, isn't that the teacher from 14-sai no Koi?" Didn't realize they were by the same author 'til then. She handles innocent romantic tension just beautifully.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Own the hard copy, but I still miss the scanlation. There are some subtleties that the official version just doesn't quite nail.

That second to last page gets me choked up every time. Easy to miss, but Mari keeps the print-club photo of her and Akko kissing hidden inside the battery compartment of her phone. I get it, but it still breaks my heart that their relationship is so secret.

last edited at Jan 31, 2015 6:04PM

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Re: ch56, sorry, but by two pages in, I was in a diabetic coma. I don't think I could have cared less what happened after that. Shino-chan is just way too adorable.