Forum › Posts by random

joined Jul 26, 2016

A wild idol appears ! And damn, she is dumb, actually believing that "angel" excuse. XD

Ten uses Random Bullshit! It's super effective! Micchi is confused!

On a related note I'm 50/50 on whether Mahoro is unflappably laid-back or just dumb as post...

random
New Game discussion 23 Aug 11:25
joined Jul 26, 2016

I think Nene is a prity cool guy, seh trolls teachers and doesn't afraid of beetles.

random
Image Comments 20 Aug 07:13
joined Jul 26, 2016
Uminicoisathingapparently

Enter the Skub

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 7:13AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

You know, it just occurred to me... wouldn't she kind of feel her eye being eaten and also be able to detect that... she can't see out of her eye that just got eaten? I guess the excuse for that would be "she was in shock" or whatnot, though I also have to question if it's possible to eat an eyeball like that... well, this manga isn't trying to make any sense, so I won't try to make any sense of it either.

Removing an eye from its socket like that is all kinds of physically impossible and, well, would hurt like fuck in any case. Plus it'd still be attached to the optic nerve until you severed it...
Ew.

Let's just not think too hard about it. :x

Kinda wonder if that wasn't a glass eyes. Somewhat doubtful, though, considering she didn't like how it was a different color.

That's what I initially assumed too until the narration scuppered that theory. A glass eye obviously wouldn't give you much tactile feedback of getting licked and certainly isn't very edible...

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 4:31PM

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Random Estonian out of nowhere, what. Just about the last place where I expected to run into that.

Seems more or less correct too.

joined Jul 26, 2016

What the fuck I'm reading too.

Seconded. Started out merely as odd fetish, suddenly took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up in the damn Silent Hill at the end. o.O

random
New Game discussion 17 Aug 15:36
joined Jul 26, 2016

Guys, dodgeball isn't exactly a heavily regulated sport...

Serious Business is serious, bruh. >:|

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

inb4 Go Mad From The Reveal

Being Mimika seems to be quite the emotional rollercoaster.

joined Jul 26, 2016

a competent sheska.

In other words a living paradox?

random
New Game discussion 16 Aug 01:07
joined Jul 26, 2016

Says something of the art-club members that Nene of all people has to play the straight man there. :P

random
New Game discussion 15 Aug 04:57
joined Jul 26, 2016

Gotta love that leave me out of this guys face Hifumin makes when Rin goes into full "old married couple" mode.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"how to make a bomb"

Getting rid of meidos is SRS BZNS.

random
Citrus discussion 11 Aug 16:07
joined Jul 26, 2016

I like how the first-year just casually shipped Yuzu and Harumin right in their faces.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Weinette likely alludes to Vine (Viné, Vinea...). Closest match I could quickly find for "Taplis" is Zaphkiel (aka Tzaphkiel and a ton of other spellings). Wonder if her interactions with Satanya aren't punning on the archangel's association with the planet Saturn...

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 2:46PM

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Taplis x Satanya anyone? No, just me? Okay...

RaphaelxSatanyaxTaplis o3ob

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

I guess Satanya has been absorbing useful lessons in How To Mess With People from Raphy...

random
Image Comments 09 Aug 20:11
joined Jul 26, 2016
51960463_p0

i don't even, but this is glorious

joined Jul 26, 2016

I want Kayo to be with Hako. They will throw her out eventually, she can't live with a married couple forever. Actually after reading first chapter I imagined her having a affair with Senri.

I'm reasonably sure it was pretty normal for married couples to have household servants should they be able to afford them, back when that was a thing...

Not particularly incompatible with KayoxHako OTP either.

joined Jul 26, 2016

She was kinda giving Kanna funny looks back when she got dosed with Tooru's harebrained love chocolate too, mind...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Dick Kobayashi shouldnt work like a prepubescent teen.

Iruru's cartoonishly crude and stereotypic understanding of humans in general, and males in particular, might of be relevant there...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Looks at her time 17:20 "Early right"

Timezones are a thing.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Good point but that still doesn't account for Kanna's eagerness to jump on Kanna's bones after discovering her new addition.

I think you mean "Tooru" and "Kobayashi". And the former probably just figured the latter would be more... receptive... to advances in her current condition than the last time she tried pulling this shit...

random
New Game discussion 04 Aug 09:59
joined Jul 26, 2016

When I grow up I want to be a director just like Hazuki - skipping work to sekuhara underlings. o3o

joined Jul 26, 2016
  • girl removes clothes
  • turned off

Now that's just rude, Kobayashi. .-.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Raphael best girl.