random
Alice discussion 12 Jan 01:07
joined Jul 26, 2016

Kanata's fangs keep weirding me out tho
._o

random
Reversible discussion 11 Jan 22:53
joined Jul 26, 2016

These two have definite problems with being too proud by half to admit to themselves they're majorly crushing on the other girl.
So instead they keep coming up with blatant excuses to keep meeting up, which is pretty cute.

Also apparently Kie's already getting casually familiar with the old maidservant lel. inb4 the old lady totally ships them

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Offal? Isn't that the like the fatty pieces of pork, like the intestines and snouts and other less glamorous parts? Google!

That's certainly the meaning of the term I'm familiar with. Commoners all over the world have devised any number of ways to make something palatable, and indeed tasty, out of such "leftovers" (also blood) of butchering animals - waste not want not.

Inukai and Akane seem like a natural couple.

This. So much this.

joined Jul 26, 2016

In my mind this is now Love/Death Korean Edition: NTR Fight!

well
that's not wrong :d

I like both of the main girls already.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Best worst fairy godmother lmao

random
Opapagoto discussion 06 Jan 23:30
joined Jul 26, 2016

why is this so great ;_;

And the judges are totally channeling the reading audience.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Stoats in real life are the size of a ferret.

Then again mustelids in general tend not give two shits about mere size differences. They're kinda hardcore like that.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Half-djinni are canon (if now really rare) in the relevant mythology and folklore mind. o3ob

random
Opapagoto discussion 22 Dec 13:38
joined Jul 26, 2016

Haruhi gets points for legitimate inspiring leadership skills. (Planning things through, not so much.)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nico does has an...extraordinarily thinking.....

I think that's called "being teenage and horny".

random
Wet Sisters discussion 09 Dec 01:54
joined Jul 26, 2016

The author gets points for self-awareness if nothing else.

random
Toki discussion 09 Dec 01:29
joined Jul 26, 2016

Toki taking time off to imagine Touka in varying levels of undress is nothing new, but now she's already fantasising her rival(s) in some sort of harem scenario?
Sure why not. o3ob

joined Jul 26, 2016

Waaaittasec... "Ookami" means wolf and "Akai" has something to do with red, right? Nevermind now that parka/hodie/whatever...

Weird Little Red Riding Hood reference is weird. :/

random
Alien Girl discussion 08 Dec 22:07
joined Jul 26, 2016

For all of the talk about the her scary sharp teeth, I think the meek alien girl is the one who face more danger from the taller species with black hair and aggressive behaviour

Not to mention it's 2 vs 1.

Necessary reminder that she's the obligate carnivore with a constrictor snake for tail in the room with two wholesale noncombatants, and that eg. dogs rather smaller and less formidably armed are perfectly capable of mauling and killing full-grown humans.

Now obviously it would be terribly stupid of her to inflict grievous bodily harm on them (nevermind now that she seems quite fond of Scientist Lady) since she's presumably stranded on a planet full of other humans, and vice versa the latter would be quite imprudent to not handle her with kiddie gloves.

Don't want to look like the equivalent of, and duly get analogous treatment as, 19th-century savages who ate the missionaries/shipwreck survivors/explorers if and when someone comes looking in the interstellar analog of a gunboat after all...

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Holy cow but Yuzu can glare :o

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Probably just being polite. Then again, recalling the driving school teach...
Miki seems to have a certain effect on older women.

joined Jul 26, 2016

That does make me curious what else Yoshino has looked up and tried on Zura in the past though...

random
Image Comments 06 Dec 04:19
joined Jul 26, 2016
__suzukaze_aoba_and_takimoto_hifumi_new_game_drawn_by_udon_shiratama__f92110116fbf871dbf66ed648f29e06b

oh god all that hand-holding
3lewd5me (つД⊂)

random
Image Comments 06 Dec 04:17
joined Jul 26, 2016
Tumblr_off15879be1vb5g3ro1_1280

[visible silence]

joined Jul 26, 2016

these are all kinds of awesome and win

joined Jul 26, 2016

kind of a letdown from the title…. I was expecting… more...

...I don't actually want to ask do I.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Poor Teru-chan-sensei gets no respect lol

random
Image Comments 02 Dec 15:41
joined Jul 26, 2016
Cpv6snuviae6hh6

...awkward.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Chiharu uses [Tsundere Blush]!
It's super effective!

Also Asakura gets brownie points for taking the rejection in good grace.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Kurumi is like...anti-zombie right now.

More like this close to going over the edge for good. :/

I mean. Even Yuki's pep talk here effectively boils down to "at least die amongst friends, not miserably in a lonely ditch somewhere..." ;_;7