Forum › Posts by Mannic

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

does any one know how many more chapters to come ?

I believe someone said it's 13 total volumes? And even though this isn't broken up and they're all under volume 9 this section is now into volume 10. So if it's 13 total then 3 volumes wroth of chapters left so roughly 30ish chapters total would be left I think. I think it might be a few less would depend most volumes look to be 8 or 9 chapters.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Another one!? They're spoiling us with more Shamiko x Momo <3

Now the regular manga just needs to pull the trigger on this as well.

last edited at Jul 1, 2022 1:42PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

But yeah okay then All prez has to do is get Komachi alone and talk to her and call Satsuki a liar on something and she will basically force said thing to happen right? Since she doesn't like liars. Again she flat out tried to kill Satsuki because she lied about jumping off the building lol.

I really don't think that's what happened there. To me it seemed that Komachi thought Satsuki wanted to commit suicide, but got scared and hesitated, so she was "helping" her by throwing her off. Unless you're referring to some other incident that I don't recall.

I'm pretty sure a few times she's almost attempted to hurt either Satsuki or someone else because they lied and she doesn't like liars....

look at her face in the bottom of that image you showed that's 100% the face of a psychopath. And exactly what you said also makes her 100% evil as well. the whole "She got scared and decided she didn't want to commit suicide so she was trying to help her kill herself" Sorry That's Grade A nut job.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

^^^
You're thinking of Komachi. Miho is the mean girl who was bullying Komachi. You may remember her as the one Satsuki half-drowned in the pool to save her from a concussion, and she was also the girl Michiru tied up and almost lit on fire because someone swapped the oil she was using with combustible oil as they mentioned in this chapter. She's friends with Satsuki now though they're still in conflict about her being a bully.

Ahhh see I'm awful with names if I don't see them often enough @_@. I know exactly who you're talking about now my apologies haha.

But yeah okay then All prez has to do is get Komachi alone and talk to her and call Satsuki a liar on something and she will basically force said thing to happen right? Since she doesn't like liars. Again she flat out tried to kill Satsuki because she lied about jumping off the building lol.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Last page is pretty dangerous. Rina could be looking up Makino with her contact info, but she could also be writing to Maron's company to get her in trouble.

I guess if she got fired she could end up with Makino and not be a hooker anymore. I don't see her just giving that up for a normal reason so they actually end up together lol.

last edited at Jun 30, 2022 6:13PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

She need Akira and Miho...

Miho is the first girl she saved/got along with right? She hasn't been around in a while so I don't remember her name.

And honestly she's just as screwed up as the president if that's her. She literally tried to kill Satsuki because she "lied" and didn't jump off the roof like she said she was going too. She's just as screwed up as the president if not worse and if the president finds out how she really is... She going to become a enemy and start helping that crazy fuck president.

However Akira is very missed she needs to come back asap.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Tbh I don't need a sex scene as long as I know they end up together Matsuri gets to teach across the street and come home to Miss Sunflower at the bookery everyday I'm 100% okay with that. I don't see this wholesome series just randomly dropping in a sex scene either lol.

Also this chapter was again adorable because of Matsuri I loved Miss Sunflowers shocked look when she put her hands on her face like that too damn cute!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Uhoh it looks like that obnoxious president might actually get someone killed and she wont be able to save them... I figured she was due to lose someone since she's been able to save people every time this will rock her hard if she ends up not being able to save her though.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This series is so awkward but I can't look away. I guess I just really dislike Poly stuff because I really just don't see what she does in Nanami knowing she has two people that we know of if not even more people she's banging and being with. Mizuki def doesn't need to marry Jun but I don't think it will be any easier if she got into a relationship with Nanami either. She's met her just a few times and is just instantly in love with her... I find almost all of the time they are together awkward AF.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Gah I love these two. I've wanted the actual manga to go full blown Yuri for so long and not just a bunch of subtext lol.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Either Yuzu is secretly in love with her as well or damn is she touchy feely this is going to be awkward as hell for Minami. Next chapter with a date should be very fun and nerve-wracking for her lol.

last edited at Jun 27, 2022 11:12PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

OK! so what’s the level of love triangle in this? because I hate that tag really much!!!

There is another girl in love with Ibuki It's not like heavy rivalry or anything like that. Botan herself hasn't even made her feelings known as far as I can remember even to herself.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

ooo If we get to see more of them during this show at the planetarium this would be the perfect time for a kiss and confession :O

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Gah so much wholesome fluff I love these kinds of chapters with zero drama or anything.

Mannic
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Jun 17:58
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay so which way is the story going here? Will Ichika actually kill Aria with the killing sword... or will Ichika end up being turned into a vampire herself to stay with Aria so she can make her happy? Because the whole "we had to die once before we could become a vampire" thing feels more like foreshadowing that something bad is going to happen to Ichika and Aria is gonna turn her to save her life.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Shame it's just subtext I really do like both of them and they would be a good couple but I really love a lot of the recipes and love that they explain how to make them will be trying a few of these eventually I've written a few of them down lol.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Miyako always been one of my favorite side characters love when she shows her tiny little self in a chapter <3

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Utako seems like someone who can't stay in one place for more then a little bit at a time. Even if she does show up a few times a year Akira would be dumb to get into an actual relationship with her unless she's gonna turn into a nomad herself. This is gonna be an interesting story as it more seems like Utako just wants to have "fun" with her and then dip out after a few weeks again.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

She goes from saying she think the normal would be to stop going to see Takahashi to wishing she was there smh. This series has started to get a bit of the depression the last two esh.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Oh lawd that escalated quickly... and then died back down even quicker @_@

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

It seems we are heading towards the revelation that Shiori doesn't actually want to eat Hinako or that she's trying to make her want to live for different reasons than those she initially offered.

Asuming the best of intentions on Shiori's part, her plan is to trick Hinako into being happy with life again and then fucking off to God knows where so she doesn't have to keep her "I'll eat you" part of the deal. But again, that's asuming the best and, even if Shiori's goal is to keep Hinako alive, I doubt she isn't looking for something else too.

Anyway, interesting talk between Shiori and Miko. It's nice to know Miko is aware of Hinako's death wish.

I do agree that she wants her to be happy and wants her to live... Almost like maybe her parents made a deal with Shioroi to protect their girl and make sure she lives a long happy life right before they passed away and knew they were going to be leaving their daughter alone from here out.

However It could 100% be yes she wants her to live but I do believe near the start of the series she explained that when she was happy she would taste better? Maybe I'm misremembering. She did say she wants her to live a long happy life though before she eats her.... So it could just as easily she wants her to live until she's old and eat her then lol.

And 100% Ayame is either a monster or a god of sorts and Shiori gonna have to choke a chick.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

clearly you've never heard of social anxiety lol. yes, i, too, would love it if it were that simple but unfortunately i've had my own bouts of it and known people that were notorious for it and in just a couple seconds of over-using their brain, simple solutions turn into (what that persons perceives as) a one-way street to a catastrophe

I mean I guess. She sees how obsessed she is with Taiga to the point where she talks about NOTHING but her I'd say you just go for it at that point whether you think in your head about what happens I'd say it's a 1/100 chance she would get mad or tell her "gross I don't want to be your friend anymore"

Either way this series needs to get some progression every chapter is basically her talking about Taiga while her friend sits there and just listens to stuff she's done. I do really like this series but it hasn't moved much lol.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Good lord I'm gonna have to check my blood sugar after that one sooooo sweet. I always dislike the smaller chapters for this but it was so nice to see Matsuri and Miss Sunflower spend some time together again. Though she mentioned entrance exams so still wont see much of them together if she's now studying for those I assume. And now that Matsuri has laid out that she loves her it's time for Miss Sunflower to start taking her a bit more serious and think more about Matsuri on that level. However I guess there's still what about 3 volumes left? Still plenty of time for that to sort itself out.

I just want my own little pocket sized Matsuri to keep with me at all times so when I'm feeling sad or depressed she can just cheer me up at the drop of a dime. She's just too perfect.

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 6:35PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Srsly this girl is so in love with Taiga if her friend just told her it was her and showed her she would probably instantly melt and be more then fine with it. She could get her to come into a stream and be on it and all that. I actually enjoy this series other then zero development like at all between them and I honestly think it would end instantly if she just told her she's Taiga and they would just be together lol.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

What a chaotic chapter to see all of them in the same one was a nice treat.