Forum › Posts by BreadBunny

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

pretty sure that guy is the one who has been accosting her for longer now in the hopes she'll go on a date with him, and who thinks he still has a shot because Yurika never turned him down explicitly just hoping he would get the point.

And because he had been hanging around her like that for longer everyone is kind of gossiping about how they're "totally a couple" and Yurika is just not having a good time of it.

But yeah he's totally asking her out in the middle of a crowd (unknowingly) making it so Yurika would have a way harder time turning him down.

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 7:31AM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I don't know, I guess I'm on the fence about it, either this is indeed a loveless marriage probably set up by their parents or Wu Jihang actually does love Zhang Guo but knows she doesn't love him back like that.

I do think there is no universe in which Zhang Guo is entering this marriage willingly though. She's obviously very non-plussed about it.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

fuck yeah, I'm going to love seeing this story continue on from where it left off last time

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I'm really liking this, it's a lot more subdued than the average "romance" but I'm liking it a lot especially because of the quieter moments

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah this might not go the poly route, which would be great, but Naruko is certainly catching some amount of feelings over this very loving couple.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah, uh oh, fairy on the net what will she do.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I wonder, now that I'm looking at the character details I notice Elsa's doesn't have her birthday on it.

The eternal question of ‘is this plot relevant, or did they forget?’

haha, yes exactly.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I wonder, now that I'm looking at the character details I notice Elsa's doesn't have her birthday on it.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hmmm, is that blood I see on her mouth, and wasn't it the case that you make a sister pact by sharing eachothers blood. I wonder, I can't remember if that bloodpact has like any real powers or if it is just mostly symbolic but it seems like Emielle is now in two halfway completed pacts where she has given her blood to Eve, and now she has Yucca's blood.

Wonder how things will develop from here

I don't think she got Yucca's blood. Yucca apparently bit her, so I'm guessing that this is her own blood, which Yucca then gets a taste of (cause why not, right?). So she now has two half-done pacts, with two people having taken a portion of her blood.

I don't remember any mention of actual powers following the ritual either, but I guess this could still change in future chapters.

yeah, though I suppose even if it is just a purely symbolic thing, Emielle seems like the type who would have a really hard time turning away from such rituals even when there's no real power in it

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 6:39PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright seems like a fun start

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hmmm, is that blood I see on her mouth, and wasn't it the case that you make a sister pact by sharing eachothers blood. I wonder, I can't remember if that bloodpact has like any real powers or if it is just mostly symbolic but it seems like Emielle is now in two halfway completed pacts where she has given her blood to Eve, and now she has Yucca's blood.

Wonder how things will develop from here

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Rinne really is making it crystal clear what she thinks of people who get close to her sister huh. Wonder how this newly introduced subplot will develop

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hahaha, the sheer subtext of this one. Love that she just drew her own roommate without even thinking about it

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

honestly more than the molestation happening I wonder if it's going to be addressed because in stories like these it tends to be less the act itself that's a problem and more if the story actually frames it as a problem or just "this is fine actually"

So I'll be holding my opinions until we get to see at least a little more first

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

and that's it huh, well I can't say I expected the final chapter to give us an ending like that but it's not exactly coming out of left field either. We solved the issue of communication but I suppose Rin's abandonment issues never really did get resolved.

All in all, I liked it. When this started there was only one thing I wanted and that was for them to talk and they sure did so everything's good in my book.

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 7:10PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah hey Meguru why is your shadow smiling like that? You possessed or something? Maybe you should call an exorcist about it, I know someone super reputable in fact she's said to be the strongest exorcist in the world. Might want to give her a call.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

honestly I think that Youzi might just be gay and crushing on Caicai even if unknowingly and she's wholesale projecting on her mom right now, regardless of whether her mom is interested in women herself. Which like if I end up being correct would be very fun.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

you know the more I hear of the relationship between Kazuha-chan and her mother and "father" and "real father" the more I'm just like, damn what the fuck is everyone involving themselves into this for. Like Kazuha-chan's "father" isn't a great parent by any means but holy hell it sounds like he's legitimately the only person in her family who actually cares about her even if he shows it badly by keeping her cooped up out of safety worries.

And like Nagashima really does seem to have started realizing the real core of the issue, everyone wants something with Kazuha-chan but what does she want herself. So I'm looking forward to seeing this continue to unfold.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Is there any possibility Mai-chan and Nanao are the same person?

she isn't we have seen Mai-chan already and she is working at the brothel Asumi frequents, she just hasn't gotten a reservation from Asumi so they haven't found eachother yet. Nanao really is just someone else.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021
Amefurin_-1509974135237009413-img1

Lumine with a laser focus on the mole

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I would argue the hand inside the panties could be more satisfying than kissing, but what do I know? Do your best Ariel!

to be fair I think that's what she was arguing as well but hand inside panties isn't exactly a "friend" move

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hahaha, the realization just fully takes her out, "this is yuri" indeed

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

If you go back to Chapter One, and you see the page where you see the gears breaking apart and that Komachi head disappearing, maybe it led to the consequences we see now. Maybe Komachi should have died then. Not to mention the fact that she looked suspicious to me from the beginning

god, I'd really like it if it ends up being something as simple as "Komachi should've died because she's going to start killing people" and now because she's not dead herself she's killing people or at least attempting to, and there's no real fate or anything at play Komachi is just the kind of person who'd start killing people sooner or later and that freak accident could have saved everyone a lot of trouble

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

love the little detail of "even if she manages to take her mask off people tell her that her mouth is kind of cute" haha. Truly she has been outcompeted by people with good taste

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

you know a vampire yuri set in a world where humans are just fully subjugated as part of how the world works, is certainly new

last edited at Apr 6, 2022 10:15PM