Forum › Posts by DC3

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

yeaaahh!!! (≧∇≦)b let your inner yuri take over!

Goodness... why do characters always just assume things and run away? JUST ASK THEM WHAT THEY MEAN DAMMIT

if all characters did that any manga would end too soon

and then readers will complain that the story is too short ¯_(ツ)_/¯

joined Jan 7, 2018

Be careful, Yuki, or Oguri might steal Ayano from you.

Maybe i'm the weird one.. But i liked it better early on. When it was Ayano and Yuki.
Well i do like the other characters.. But still! Pls no harem.. pls no harem!

Agreed. The harem genre should just die, including Yuri harems.

Speak for yourself, I Iove yuri harems(but I hate het harem). however, not all stories are suitable for harem, and i agree that this one, shouldn't go the harem route.

joined Jan 7, 2018

SMALL BOOBZ>BIG ONES

anywhere, anytime.

#spreadtheword #flatisjustice #pettanko #thismangoisgud

last edited at Nov 23, 2018 10:55PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

oh its definitely a harem, its just that its more of a comedy/parody of an isekai rather than an actual true harem show. The harem is still there, but the thing is that the characters actually have personality. the heroines aren't walking cliches and the protagonist is not a blank slate for desperate teens to self-insert as. it's a good watch.

I disagree with you, the show is pure comedy, it doesn't have any romance aspects or cliches, Aqua DIFINITELY doesn't have any feelings for Kazuma, because of the way he treats her. Darkness is just a masohist that enjoys being treated harshly by Kazuma. Megumin? maybe she could have some feelings, but we still don't know, because like i said, this show doesn't have any of the romance cliches, like your typical blushes, glances..etc it's only about the silly adventures and the hilarious interactions between these characters. If it was actually a harem anime, i would've dropped it in a heartbeat, because i fucking hate harem anime. i still can't understand why some people consider this anime as a harem.

last edited at Nov 22, 2018 11:25PM

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

Mochi Au Lait is currently doing a Twitter AMA, for anyone interested (in Japanese, of course). Among the answers are some thing that probably aren't common knowledge, at least for us western fans:

- Mochi and Au Lait is a two person team.
- Mochi is female, Au Lait is male, however the tweet added that "[they're] both pretty much guys tbh", and that "Mochi is happy when people mistake her for a man".
- They are a non-married couple living together.
- They chose the yuri genre because they wanted to do "gay love", and though they wanted to do BL, they supposedly suck ass at drawing men.

Now this is some information that i didn't know about.

joined Jan 7, 2018

is this show any good? iv seen it but it around but it looks like its haremy

this show is one of the best comedies in anime history. your tastes have to be super complicated if the comedy of this show doesn't manage to laugh your head off. I highly recommend start watching it right now, and don't worry, this show isn't a harem.

joined Jan 7, 2018

embarrased chiaki is a cute chiaki.

joined Jan 7, 2018

it kind of reminds me of The Sea, You, And The Sun(in a way)
i'm a fucking sucker for foreign yuri, especially dark skin :3 what a nice read.

joined Jan 7, 2018

it reminds me of Gamma, but this one seems to take the comedy turn. I laughed so hard at antinoid leader being a tsundere.

joined Jan 7, 2018

you know this shit is good when the author uses the same joke every chapter and somehow make it enjoyable every single time.

DC3
Lily Marble discussion 20 Nov 14:16
joined Jan 7, 2018

to choose your family or your lover..ugh, those are always hard.

joined Jan 7, 2018

the mother must be a bi lol.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Akari-chan is so thoughtful. She's like, 110% ideal waifu. I can't.. Just. I can't. cries in happy tears No wonder Touko can't help herself. :'D

Let's be honest... Don't we all want an Akari in our lives?
Touko-san is useless... Take me!!!

;)

ok then Akari can give me the hot ol onee-san ;)

DC3
Image Comments 16 Nov 11:00
joined Jan 7, 2018
Dr15namu4aa5ecu-orig

I haven't watched all the episodes yet, but these two really don't give any fucks about the male characters. well, i doubt any yuri would happen in a shounen anime, but one can only hope.

last edited at Nov 16, 2018 11:04AM

DC3
Lily Love discussion 09 Nov 20:15
joined Jan 7, 2018

amazing chapter ( ͡⌐■ ͜ʖ ͡-■) love how they're trying to out-top each other xD.

last edited at Nov 9, 2018 8:19PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

"nope! he looks like his dad!" lol
ahhhh man, it sure must be fun to have a gf like Arisa.

last edited at Nov 7, 2018 4:32PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

i love the bengin and shishimaru couple!!

DC3
Citrus discussion 05 Nov 16:03
joined Jan 7, 2018

what a cute special. Mei being cold even after marriage lol, but her dere side is just so precious.
most of the people are mad at saburo because of the ending, but i'm mad at her because she still hasn't given us any matsurixharumin moments (_ _;) HOPEFULLY, she starts a side story focused solely on them.

btw, this marriage end made me wonder what if same-sex marriage suddenly become legal in japan, how will this affect the yuri genre? since most yuri is born in the harsh conditions and views of society. would yuri lose it's charm, or would it become even more interesting?

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 4:06PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

imagine that the author has never planned to write yuri and is reading this forum while thinking to herself "how did it come to this?"

But jokes aside, I have full faith in Makoto Hagino that she will never betray us like some other certain manga.
It really wouldn't make any sense if this ended up as just "friendship" even normies will read this kind of story and think that it's gay. I mean, the whole reason this manga has this yuri vibe to it because the author herself loves yuri. I trust Hagino that she will not make such a stupid choice like some other certain author. I just hope that some stupid editor will not pressure her into ending it as a friendship.

In the meantime, let's enjoy the beautiful build-up of their love!

last edited at Nov 3, 2018 6:27PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

is this dropped by scanlators ? it's a shame it was an adorable manga.

Isn't it over?
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=147048

hmmm, weird that it says it ended. going by the comments here and the way chapter 5 ended, i'm pretty sure there is a part 2. I just wish someone who read the raws could spoil me if they ended up together or not.

last edited at Oct 31, 2018 5:10PM

DC3
Still Sick discussion 31 Oct 16:26
joined Jan 7, 2018

when my friends find out i like yuri they are like "yeah that shit is hot!" i mean yeah, but that's not everything about it -_-
it's sad that not many people take yuri seriously as a genre and just treat it like some sort of fetish!

last edited at Oct 31, 2018 4:28PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

omg this chapter was so cuuute jealous miyuu is so adorable!! Hagu ( ´∀`)♡♡

joined Jan 7, 2018

"it's still too early for this!"
well, she didn't say no.

DC3
Please discussion 28 Oct 20:26
joined Jan 7, 2018

hiro is an asshole. what a horrible person.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Watch, they'll swerve the ending to het right at the end, just like "Happy End"

rest assured my friend :D

Thanks for the chapter, Mankitsu scans.