Forum › Posts by Dardes

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I want continuing for this story (too xD). Does anyone know if there's somethin' like it? It doesn't need to be drawn by Kazuma Kowo :)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Somehow i want continuing to this! :D .. It's just sooo cute! ^^

Dardes
[No Title] discussion 01 Apr 18:32
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Booring - -'

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 6:33PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I love the story about the Mermaid girl and Myuu is sooo cute! :D

Dardes
Roundabout discussion 01 Apr 17:07
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

There's mistake on page 18, or i think so... There's "You were the one who up and disappeared" Who up? :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I wonder.. Why Izumi is calling her mom "Shimako-san" instead of mom?

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Mangas from Hiyori are trully great.
I don't like when main characters have familiar names. I keep forgeting who's who..

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Sr for just jumping in. I just want to say this manga has a pretty good story to begin with and till the end. But somehow, I kind of hoping for the adult level or just a little bit more kissing and gasping ( :D ) even though the characters are still pretty innocence.

Yah, i know what you mean ^^

Screw that.. Dunno how to upload it - -' :D
And someone is already editin' that so nm :)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Ah, thanks :)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I really like Chinatsu x Akari. It's pity that China doesn't think of Akari as her loved one but i hope she does xD

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

That sounds like sarcasm :D

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I have a bad feelin'.. Even though it's 1st April, i'm still scared. I have no money to pay, i'm poor student - -'

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Dunno but i'm doin' the last page and i still would be glad if you would look if it's acceptable or not :D .. After all that work. If it's not acceptable then you would have to find someone else until i learn how to Edite properly :)

Done Editing 9 chapter o_O .. What now? :D
How can i uploade to Yuri Project to se if they'll approve my editing or not?

last edited at Mar 31, 2013 11:22PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

If you're not afraid of learning new packages I would suggest trying either GIMP or Paint.NET.
They are both quality open source (free) alternatives to Photochop.

Damn.. I would love to edit the manga and have pleasure of the new chapters but.. Aaargh. Okay, i'm gonna learn it sometime. I hope you won't be mad at me for havin' a bad editing skills :D
Btw. Since i'm almost done with the 9 chapter, can i just try to send it to them and later (with the next chapter i'm gonna edit) learn photoshop/GIMP or Paint.NET.?

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Fuck it then :D
I'm almost done with the chapter 9 but i didn't exactly fullfill the conditions for SFXs (Like puttin' the text right beside the SFX and have similiar text of it and stuff) and i don't know how to do the credit page. I looked up the program which i'm usin' it's just a simple "Paint" and i don't have Photoshop or anythin' as good as that.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It's kinda weird to start havin' conversation about future in middle of the sex and then continue like the mood didn't change - -'
And am i the only one to think that rolling out of bed like Yumeno-san did is cute? :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Dammit :D I keep repeating the scene with "Just a little bit, okay?" how she undressed herself xDD

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Can i download the chapter 9 and 10 and then put english words in the right bubbles? o_O .. I've started doin' that yesterday. It doesn't look so bad, even thought it's my totally first try. I don't know which program or which style of writing to use, so i'm just doin' it in "Draw" and i choose random style - -'

last edited at Mar 31, 2013 2:05PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I really like yuri and i really like "Centaur's Worries" but somehow i can't put it together xD My fav. pair would be Nozomi x Hime (Btw: I was just lookin' at first chapter to get Nozomis name and there was Centaur wearin' helmet at page 14 and i'm like WTF?! xD)
But i can't imagine centaur with an imp - -'
Damn.. Those cat triplets are soo kawaii! xD

last edited at Mar 30, 2013 8:32PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It's kinda interestin' how Vice-President could predict the future :D (4 chapter)
That cat at end and on the start of chapter 8-9 (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/president_and_vice_president_ch08#13 and http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/president_and_vice_president_ch09#2) is soo weird xD Vice-president is killin' that cat ^^ xD
Daamn, also this yuri manga was beautiful. I just love Dynasty-Scans ^^ I love President's hair xD

last edited at Oct 25, 2013 1:41PM

Dardes
Yamanko! discussion 30 Mar 19:31
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Agree, agree with all of you! ^^
But it was so cute and beautifull. Damn, i love yuri stories so much ^^ Maybe i'll have chance to try it since i'm a girl ]x]

Dardes
Renai Manga discussion 30 Mar 17:41
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

There srsly gotta be some more chapters. Aren't there? o.O
It's perfect and sooo CUTE! ^^

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This yuri manga is EPIC! ^^ Totally love it :D

last edited at Mar 29, 2013 11:57PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It's pity that it doesn't have another chapter on showin' how they're enjoyin' their kissing and stuff :D

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Aw maaan.. I can't wait for new chapter ^^